• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Byakuya Kuchiki VS. Kakashi Hatake (9-11-1, Grace Period)

Kakashi really can take this quite nicely.

• Mud Wall
  • Create a Clone while Byakuya's vision is blockde by the Wall
  • Kamui underground
  • Byakuya things the Clone is Kakashi when the Mud Wall is destroyed.
  • Raikiri Kamui from behind due to Kakashi not being able to be sensed while using Kamui intang.

Hst master said:
"Easy way to escape"

Or get stuck underground the petals have wide AoE, if he tries to get out, his face becomes a shredder. And Gokei puts him in the exact same situation Obito was in woth Konan.
No it does not? He does not know where Kakashi is after that. He would still be attacking where Kakashi was? I swear you are just adding abilities for Byakuya as this goes on.

I'm adding abilities how? The petals have wide AoE, this is a fact of Senbonzakura Kageyoshi so Idk what you're speaking about. And Gokei puts Kakashi in a mid air shredder of petals.

@Final

Mud wall on an Senbonzakura Kageyoshi? What?

Gokei takes care of underground

He can't be sensed while teleporting, not Intangiblity. Also do really believe he can't hear and react to Kakashi's Raikiri Even tho

A. He has Shunpo and Cicada shell MoF the only people who are better than him are Ichigo and Yoruichi

B. Speed is Equal

AstralKing7 said:
or kakashi can pull a madara while underground and use susanno while he is underground and oneshot Byakuya
Byakuya has 6-B dura so where is this one shotting coming from?

And he ain't Madara.

Point is the surprise.

Step 1. Have him attack with the petals. While he is convinced you are in there go underground.

Step 2. Move to him underground. (Or just get out of the area and warp to the Kamui dimension if you want.

Step 3. Depending on what you did either warp right next to him and Kamui Raikiri. Or come out frmo underground and Kamui Raikiri. Or use genjutsu or BFR.

Step 1. Petals have wide AoE, he comes put gets shredded

Step 2. Cannot use Teleportation while intangible

Step 3. Wouldn't even get there with Step 1 and 2 not working. But even if it did, Byakuya can fly and Speed is equal.

@Burning And all of those fights his opponent could fly as well, he was glady flying to avoid attacks with Gerald

Hst master said:
Step 1. Petals have wide AoE, he comes put gets shredded
Step 2. Cannot use Teleportation while intangible

Step 3. Wouldn't even get there with Step 1 and 2 not working. But even if it did, Byakuya can fly and Speed is equal.

@Burning And all of those fights his opponent could fly as well, he was glady flying to avoid attacks with Gerald
I dont get what you mean he can move as far away as he wants before coming out Petal aoe is not kms wide as far as I know.

Like I said when in a safe place use teleportation read more.

He can fly speed is equal but instant genjutsu wpuld still work even if he flies and if he grabs him while he is flying away he can BFR him./

Petals have AoE like I said, if he tries to move thrpugh underground Byakuya can simply have them follow

No safe place with Petals just above him

Bleach characters as a whole fight in the air so Byakuya would already be in the air and even if he wasn't, Shunpo.

Hst master said:
Petals have AoE like I said, if he tries to move thrpugh underground Byakuya can simply have them follow
No safe place with Petals just above him

Bleach characters as a whole fight in the air so Byakuya would already be in the air and even if he wasn't, Shunpo.
He can not sense him and while underground he can use a clone to distract them.

Yeah away from the petals is safe.

Kakashi can catch up with body flicker and if he decides to use normal genjutsu while underground Byakuya would not even notice when he is caught in it.

A clone gets one shotted, hell he gets one shotted outside a Susano'o and he used Kamui to avoid Shino's bugs, up until then he was visible to Hinata's Byakugan and sensible to Shino's Bugs

With them following him?

Kakashi can't fly and Byakuya has already dealt something similar to Hell Viewing thanks to As Nodt

Hst master said:
A clone gets one shotted and he used Kamui to avoid Shino's bugs, up until then he was visible to Hinata's Byakugan and sensible to Shino's Bugs
With them following him?

Kakashi can't fly and Byakuya has already dealt something similar to Hell Viewing thanks to As Nodt
That is not my point the clone stays underground and leads them away.

The clone.

Dude he doe snot have mind resistance genjutsu would affect him it does not matter if he has resisted fear before fear and mind manipulation are 2 completely different things dont equate them if not make a CRT for him to get mind resistance.

Kakashi's non Sharingan Genjutsu is essentially fear manipulation in which he shows the person their greatest fear, As Nodt does the exact same thing. And Byakuya manages to ignore it post royal training.

Hst master said:
Kakashi's non Sharingan Genjutsu is essentially fear manipulation in which he shows the person their greatest fear, As Nodt does the exact same thing. And Byakuya manages to ignore it post royal training.
Kakashi can do multiple things witht hat genjutsu it is literaly just a variation. Anyway I am pretty much done here, I need to study. Also Byakuya got over it by getting over his fear, that is not something that you cann do with genjutsu since it is direct manipulation not only showing you your fear.

Hst master said:
I'm adding abilities how? The petals have wide AoE, this is a fact of Senbonzakura Kageyoshi so Idk what you're speaking about. And Gokei puts Kakashi in a mid air shredder of petals.
@Final

Mud wall on an Senbonzakura Kageyoshi? What?

Gokei takes care of underground

He can't be sensed while teleporting, not Intangiblity. Also do really believe he can't hear and react to Kakashi's Raikiri Even tho

A. He has Shunpo and Cicada shell MoF the only people who are better than him are Ichigo and Yoruichi

B. Speed is Equal
  • Mud Wall is getting destroyed as I even stated. It's only use is to block Byakuya's line of sight before it's derstroyed.
  • Gokei is usless, considering Byakuya can't planet bust (Note: I'm I mean Byakuya isn't going to destroy enough of the ground to make a difference, not that he'd know to destroy the ground anyways. Please don't make this an OOC battle were you're using your knowledge to argue instead of looking at it from Byakuya's would be perspective and knowlege, unless it is one) nore will it be useful in "harming" Kakashi.
  • False. Multiple occasions prove that the intange makes him unsensible.
  • Kakashi has Shunshin and Substitution, so...
  • Speed equals actually makes things more difficult for Byakuya. If Kakashi gets point blank, Shunpo isn't saving him. Not when Kakashi is pre-coging him with Sharingan. He might be able to react, but he's not not getting tagged.

kakashi is more versatile I mean, if byakuya stays defence then kakashi has all them 1000 jutsu's he can use to find an opening and attack that opening. his kamui shurinkens can travel through anything whilst sending it to a different dimension until it hits a large solid object like the ground right? he does have earth style attacks that push the ground upwards right? h cold even flood the area like he did against zabuza, or did zabuza do that?

@Final

Mud Wall is irrelevant in the 1st place due to Senbonzakura coming from all sides + energy sensing + AoE for Senbonzakura

Gokei destroyed the top half of the building he fought Zommari in

He's literally one of the best and fastest Shunpo users, shunpo isn't equalized to Shunshin.

Edit: How am I arguing OOC when most of the arguments for Kakashi are taken from other Sharingan ussers who fight completely different from him?

Back