• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Byakuya Kuchiki VS. Kakashi Hatake (9-11-1, Grace Period)

And as BFF has said he does not know the weakness anyway there is no reason for Kkashi to try absorbing. He can just phase through attacks and either for go BFR or Kamui shurikens for an instant win.

Except he can't absorb the entirety of Senbonzakura. NLF to say he could. And again longer time absorbing = wider opening. It's the reason Obito lost an Arm.

He attempts to Absorb a few to get impaled by more

You know what I have already said that does not matter. If he could or could not we dont even know how many petals there are. Either way the petals can not bypass the Kamui intangibility leavinf Kakshi perfectly fine. And he can use the Susanoo Kamui shuriken to instantly win.

Petals are even worse than Ikkasen Jinka because they can be deflected since they're lumped together.

Kakashi is very smart. Once he sees Byakuya using thousands of blades separated from each other, he knows he can't warp all, so he's teleporting to his dimension or out of the area of effect of Byakuya's blades to analyze things.

The fact here is that Byakuya will go through hell to land a hit on Kakashi, while the latter can cleanly cripple or kill him with his moves.

Kamui Shuriken is literally just Kamui in Shuriken. If Normal Kamui couldn't get past Senkei and Gokei, why would the Shuriken variant? And the petals are constantly attacking Kakashi can only maintain Intangiblity for 5 minutes.

Hst master said:
Kamui Shuriken is literally just Kamui in Shuriken. If Normal Kamui couldn't get past Senkei and Gokei, why would the Shuriken variant? And the petals are constantly attacking Kakashi can only maintain Intangiblity for 5 minutes.
And again He does not know that the moment there is space even for a split second (remember Kakashi can still move and he is not any slower than the petals) the 5 mins resets. Face it Byakuya can not touch him. You are acting as if Kakashi would just stand there and let 5 mins pass.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Petals are even worse than Ikkasen Jinka because they can be deflected since they're lumped together.

Kakashi is very smart. Once he sees Byakuya using thousands of blades separated from each other, he knows he can't warp all, so he's teleporting to his dimension or out of the area of effect of Byakuya's blades to analyze things.

The fact here is that Byakuya will go through hell to land a hit on Kakashi, while the latter can cleanly cripple or kill him with his moves.
That's widely assuming he'd be able to teleport in time to avoid Ikkasen Jinka or Gokei.

And there's no way Kakashi is gonna be able to deflect the petals Sharingan or no and with Byakuya's techniques being x2 faster if directly controlled

He would teleport in time SBA gives him 4km distance away from Byakuya. In fact with his sharingan he has better eyesight he could just snipe Byakuya from a distance before the latter knows where he is.

kakashi is like MHS+ and imma open another thread about upgrading Kakashi's speed to sub rel.

Hey just hit a thousand edits is that good for anything??

Rocker1189 said:
He would teleport in time SBA gives him 4km distance away from Byakuya. In fact with his sharingan he has better eyesight he could just snipe Byakuya from a distance before the latter knows where he is.
Wrong SBA puts them at the highest range between them which is Byakuya's Bankai and Byakuya can sense energy, all Bleach characters can.

@Astral

Speed is equal and congrats on 1k

Kakashi has one attack that allows him to attack and be intangible at the same time

it's extremely unlikely that Kakashi is going to spam this

Other than that attack Kakashi has to choose to either Kamui someone or make himself intangible

the moment he chooses to Kamui someone he runs the risk of getting swarmed by pedals which he could prob Kamui a large amount of but not constantly with out running out of chakra

ontop of that his in a huge Susanoo thing... which makes him far easier target

also, the moment Kakashi uses his Kamui Raikiri he completely loses his mobility advantage as Kakashi has only flight while in the susanoo. and no he doesn't have Kamui Raikiri while in his Susanoo

Kamui Raikiri at this point would be extremely easy to avoid as it's a very direct attack and Bya could simply shunpo out the way or just fly out of its direction.

Kakashi could also Kamui Byakuya with his shuriken...but those shurikens have such a wide Aoe that it would simply BFR Bya as a whole... which is something bleach characters can easily escape from as they constantly dimension hopping.

Kakashi would have to Kamui his limbs the old fashion way which would run the risk of him getting swarmed by the pedals. also this is OOC for this Kakashi

ontop of that Byakuya as a kido master has a shit ton of binding,paralyzing ect spells that he could use to keep Kakashi at bay... as Kakashi is on a time limit here.

also Bya doesnt need to have Knowledge as swarming his enemies constantly in pedals is very in character for him

@Hst

What? Why? How? Based on what?

2x speed advantage is nothing in versus threads. It doesn't even need speed equalization, and why isn't the Sharingan useful?
Based on Senbonzakura's own attack speed, Teleportation isn't instant like Sasuke's Amneojjkara and Flying Thunder God, and Senbonzakura gets the 2x boost, not Byakuya.

Byakuya likes fighting at a distance, Senbonzakura is up close and personal it's not like he's firing a volley.

but at the same time, there's nothing stopping Kakashi from Genjutu GG Byakuya and then kamuing his head off.

my point is that the fight is extremely situational and relies on the fact that both characters would have to make OOC choices which is extremely hard to assume which one is more likely.

Byakuya has the capacity to burn Kakashi down over time and one shot when he becomes 7-B

and Kakashi can one shot via durability ignoring jutsu

as such im voting Inconclusive

@ Shadow a lot of wrong assumptions here that nerf Kakashi.

He does not need to spam that attack he only needs to do it once and he immediately used it on Kaguya.

I doubt he would run out of chakra since he can use Susanoo completely fine so that is completely unfounded for DMS Kakashi.

An easier target which is why he can make a clone use it.

He can reform the Susanoo, that is not an issue.

Wrong if done completely unexpectedly Byakuya would not e ready for it especially since his petals conceal his own vision. Also it hit Kaguya which much much better awareness than Byakuya.

Wrong again about then diemsion hopping only a few of them can do that and Byskuya can not on his own they need to open a specific gate BFR would be a win for Kakshi.

That is not OOC for him at all I dont know where you got that from Shadow you should know Kakashi better than that he would if he can.

Those wuld not work since he can just phase thorugh all of them and if he lets up once Kakashi's time limit resets.

Yes, but he also leaves breathing room for them when he uses his petals in large swathes. Characters without intagibility have easily escaped his attacks Kkashi can do the same since he can still move.

Shadowbokunohero said:
but at the same time, there's nothing stopping Kakashi from Genjutu GG Byakuya and then kamuing his head off.
my point is that the fight is extremely situational and relies on the fact that both characters would have to make OOC choices which is extremely hard to assume which one is more likely.

Byakuya has the capacity to burn Kakashi down over time and one shot when he becomes 7-B

and Kakashi can one shot via durability ignoring jutsu

as such im voting Inconclusive
I disagree, Kkashi is always one to fomulate strategise on the situation and if he decides he needs to kill he is not against using literally any method to get to his goal. He is not a genus ninja for nothing.

Hst master said:
Based on Senbonzakura's own attack speed, Teleportation isn't instant like Sasuke's Amneojjkara and Flying Thunder God, and Senbonzakura gets the 2x boost, not Byakuya.

Byakuya likes fighting at a distance, Senbonzakura is up close and personal it's not like he's firing a volley.
He said 2 x speed is nothing not that it is disallowed. The tp is fast enough to catch Naruto out, it may not be intant but it is definitely extremely fast, not to mention Minato compared it to the Flying thunfder god technique but better.

you're making far more assumptions

it is OOC for this specific Kakashi as he didn't use it when fighting someone like Kaguya who is a far greater threat than Byakuya

Byakuya doesn't need sight he can sense while Kakashi does.

catching Kaguya off guard isnt that impressive when she is literally a bumbling fool in that department

Those 'wuld' not work since he can just phase 'thorugh' all of them and if he lets up once Kakashi's time limit resets.

no there's no indication of that

a clone would do that

you mean a clone that would get one shotted by the pedals?

I disagree, 'Kkashi' is always one to 'formulate' 'strategize' on the situation and if he decides he needs to kill he is not against using literally any method to get to his goal. He is not a genus ninja for nothing.

the moment Kakashi leaves the battlefield to think of a plan lets say in his Kamui dimension he auto loses the match

Shadowbokunohero said:
you're making far more assumptions
it is OOC for this specific Kakashi as he didn't use it when fighting someone like Kaguya who is a far greater threat than Byakuya

Byakuya doesn't need sight he can sense while Kakashi does.

catching Kaguya off guard isnt that impressive when she is literally a bumbling fool in that department

Those 'wuld' not work since he can just phase 'thorugh' all of them and if he lets up once Kakashi's time limit resets.

no there's no indication of that

a clone would do that

you mean a clone that would get one shotted by the pedals?
He did not use it on her because she is pretty ******* fast. He does not have the time to use it. Also she said she was immortal they were completely focussed on sealing her.

How can he sense it, it is still worse than Kaguya's eyesight.

I disagree completely what evidence is there for her being an idiot(seriously why do peopl say this)

Except there is, in that it has been implied hugely, you need to attack him consistently as Konan showed she did not let him materialize once by using paper bombs to continue passing through Obito as he fell into the River.

The clone can use Susanoo too. and the clones are for distraction nothing more or less

Shadowbokunohero said:
I disagree, 'Kkashi' is always one to 'formulate' 'strategize' on the situation and if he decides he needs to kill he is not against using literally any method to get to his goal. He is not a genus ninja for nothing.
the moment Kakashi leaves the battlefield to think of a plan lets say in his Kamui dimension he auto loses the match
Completely wrong the rules state the person loses if they are unable to return in adequate time. If not people who use dimension travel in fights auto lose.

Yomi Schwarz said:
What's the main argument for kakashi winning?
Kamui meaning he is never touched. Kamui raikiri meaning he can attack while being intangible.

Kamui shuriken.

clones for distractions that can also use all his abilities.

BFR via Kamui.

your making an assumption on the amount of time Kakashi would need

also, Bya has the speed advantage here

there are far to many assumptions for my taste

I'm leaving it at that

so if you didn't see what I posted above op

I voted Inconclusively

Shadowbokunohero said:

I'm leaving it at that

I voted Inconclusively
Amount of time he would need to do what.

He does not because speed is equalized.

There are always assumptions in this fights but trying not to make completely wild ones is th point.

Ok

I know you did.

@Rocker

So you're trying to say Byakuya wouldn't be able to notice and react to a falling Kakashi with Speed Equal and Shunpo?

Byakuya is nowhere near the type to let up, in fact he bruatalized Geralds body to be on the safe side.

This is bankai, so he's not even using it in Shikai form.Kakashi has the choice of attempting to Absorb them and run the risk of getting impaled

Absorbing himself and getting impaled

or attenpting to wait it out and hope for it to be let up on a Character who will do no such thing and intetionally overkills to be on the safe side.

And Naruto isn't instant either so this helps how? And Minato said this because of no need of hand signs or Marking where you want to teleport to.

Rocker1189 said:
Shadowbokunohero said:

I'm leaving it at that

I voted Inconclusively

There are always assumptions in this fights but trying not to make completely wild ones is th point.

Ok

I know you did.
he does. senbonzakura doubles it speed. which would work in Speed = matches as it's speed amplification

Hst master said:
@Rocker
So you're trying to say Byakuya wouldn't be able to notice and react to a falling Kakashi with Speed Equal and Shunpo?

Byakuya is nowhere near the type to let up, in fact he bruatalized Geralds body to be on the safe side.

This is bankai, so he's not even using it in Shikai form.Kakashi has the choice of attempting to Absorb them and run the risk of getting impaled

Absorbing himself and getting impaled

or attenpting to wait it out and hope for it to be let up on a Character who will do no such thing and intetionally overkills to be on the safe side.

And Naruto isn't instant either so this helps how? And Minato said this because of no need of hand signs or Marking where you want to teleport to.
Yes, because it was quick enough to catch KKaguya off guard.

That is not my point, I am saying the moment his petals leave a space the timer resets.

He would not absorb he would go intangible.

He does not have to wait he can still move.

My point is Naruto is fast and it caught him offguard it is obviously not slow, Byakuya is not instant either.

Shadowbokunohero said:

Ok

I know you did.
he does. senbonzakura doubles it speed. which would work in Speed = matches as it's speed amplification
And 2x speed is not much different Byakuya himself is not 2x faster on his petals are. Also Kakshi has Body flicker to increase his speed anyway.

Nope, Kakashi doesn't need to fall. He can teleport.

Actually, I disagree with a lot of things Shadow and Hst said but I can't argue in detail since I got like, four exams this week.

I'd just say inconclusive works for me.

now that i think about it kakashi is pretty damn versatile compared to Byakuya. I forgot Kakashi can use genjutsu which Byakuya has no knowledge about and kakashi combine this with kamui allowing him to appear out of nowhere and use it, or kakashi can have a clone be on defense with kamui while he goes on the offense using kamui or a genjutsu since he will have a clone some distant away protecting him with kamui

yeah but he cant use it while in his Susanoo nor can he spam it.

he won't be able to think of strategies while get overwhelmed by pedals

Kamui meaning he is never touched. Kamui raikiri meaning he can attack while being intangible.

Kamui shuriken.

clones for distractions that can also use all his abilities.

BFR via Kamui.

Kamui that can only be used a duration of 5 mins

Kamui Raikiri which just as dodgeable as a normal one

Shuriken that can't stop Byakuya from showing up again via a Senkaimon

Nope, Kakashi doesn't need to fall. He can teleport.
Actually, I disagree with a lot of things Shadow and Hst said but I can't argue in detail since I got like, four exams this week.

I'd just say inconclusive works for me.
You can just leave your vote for Kkashi if you really think he wins. I can carry the arguments lol.

Hst master said:
Kamui that can only be used a duration of 5 mins

Kamui Raikiri which just as dodgeable as a normal one

Shuriken that can't stop Byakuya from showing up again via a Senkaimon
ANd again it resets the moment there is space.

My point is he is unable to be hit during it, if Byakuya thinks it is a great time to attack he auto loses.

The Senkaimon that is specifically for going from Soul society to the real world and vice versa? No.

Shadowbokunohero said:
yeah but he cant use it while in his Susanoo nor can he spam it.
he won't be able to think of strategies while get overwhelmed by pedals
He would winthin the Kamui dimension. As long as he comes back later. Or hide and let a clone do the fighting while devising a strategy.

Back