• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
me(hiiilt), satella, gigi, master0w0, boastjr and mintyboy1 voted in Halibel so we have 6 votes
Funny you say that, because Satella din't vote yet.

Like, he din't say "I vote Halibel" or "Halibel Fra" yet, and i can't count his vote because of that. Like, he argued for Halibel, but since he din't vocal his vote yet, i can't count.

Like, he din't say "I vote Halibel" or "Halibel Fra" yet, and i can't count his vote because of that. Like, he argued for Halibel, but since he din't vocal his vote yet, i can't count.
Yeah idk about yall but Halibel takes this negative diff
Mb i assumed this meant that they were voting for halibel

We still need 2 votes then

i have a lot of things to say to you but i will just say Halibel fra and move on
SMH

All he needs to do is one touch kill him using his death hax or find his weakness and one shot kill him
Eugard has better AD and the skill gap between them is bigger than Kakashi and Halibel, and it still took him a long time and the ability to basically regenerate all wounds nigh instantly to even keep up
Halibel is comparable to Cecilus who is an equal to Reinhard who Tappei specifically said would STOMP Kakashi
Halibel can dodge raindrops in a rainstorm or sand particles in a sandstorm
Halibel can clone 4 of himself who are just as strong and skilled as he is
...Yeah idk about yall but Halibel takes this negative diff
and i did vote for Halibel!!

Back