• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Byakuya Kuchiki VS. Kakashi Hatake (9-11-1, Grace Period)

A. Using his epihet to rationalize his OOCness is a complete fallacy, and to boot he's called the copy ninja for copying Jutsu with his Sharingan and even then rarely does that beyond the generic elemental jutsu

B. Give me an example of him using them in DMS, well? Because he doesn't that's like saying Madara uses Susano'o in Jinchuriki form even tho he never once does. Or Obito using Kamui in his Jinchuriki state. It's OOC because he never uses these things in this state in character.

And as a MoF the only one who's been shown actively using the Copy Ability for fighting styles is Sasuke and even then that was not only a one off thing, he stopped after learning Chidori

Tell me, how do you want to Kakashi fight against a person who's not in the caliber of Kaguya and knows nothing about the person he is fighting while able to use Kamui? He is ex Anbu Captain so he knows knowledge is important and he willing to kill any occasion other than special circumstances. Kakashi is a genius if he knows nothing about his opponent either he go for the kill from the start or spams Kamui's abilities to learn more about who is fighting against.

A. The "He's a genius so it's not OOC" argument is poor, the same can literally be said about Byakuya, that doesn't mean he's pulling Hado 99 out or using Shunko cuz "He's a genius" So why does Kakashi get special treatment?

B. Eh, no he doesn't? The only time he's spammed it was against Obito and even then it was because he noticed Obito has Kamui.

DMS Kakashi has literally only been shown to use Intangiblity to avoid attacks and Susano'o.

Not Susano'o Shadow Clones

Not Teleportation Spam

Even then Kamui snipe is arguable but dodgable at the same time (look at Deidara)

Just thought about it...Kakashi can Kamui Snipe Byakuya's general area, GG. With Kyuubi's Chakra he could Warp Kaiju's. With SPC, he can logically warp vastly more.

And using Deidara as an argument is faulty. That was an inexperienced Kakashi who has since gotten vastly better with Kamui.

How is using Deidara faulty? Kakashi tried to Kamui his whole body but Deidara dodged it but lost his arm. Nothing about that says it's Kakashi's inexperienced aim to blame.

And Obito took Kakashi to the Kamui dimension for the majority of the fight against Juubi, also this has already been countered by Soul Reapers ability to use the Senkaimon.

1) Adapting different situations not becoming OOC, especially for geniuses.

2) Normally Kakashi only has enough chakra to use 5-10 times at most without resting in a hospital for a week, if we stretch it but with SPC there is no need use cautiously.

3) Different opponent different tactic. Susano'o Shadow Clones? Previous sentence.

4) Comparing inexperienced MS Kakashi with his chakra reserves and experienced DMS Kakashi who has Six Paths Chakra, is laughable and shows your knowledge. How many times he used Kamui before Deidara?

Hst master said:
How is using Deidara faulty? Kakashi tried to Kamui his whole body but Deidara dodged it but lost his arm. Nothing about that says it's Kakashi's inexperienced aim to blame.
And Obito took Kakashi to the Kamui dimension for the majority of the fight against Juubi, also this has already been countered by Soul Reapers ability to use the Senkaimon.
Reread my post and you're mistaken.

• Needed Handseals and charge time to activate MS.
  • Stated he had recently aquired Kamui.
He goes from that to Sniping High speed Nails, missles, Susanoo Arrows. In the war, he sniped Hachibi before Juubi could tag then with its blast and fadt than Gai Could Percieve, he also snipped a BM Naruto clone so fast Obito couldn't thought he killed it.

So yeah, vastly improved over his first use in Kazekage rescue arc.

1). Again that's not adapting to situations, it's taking 2 other characters fighting styles and slapping it on another who fights radically different, this hasn't been disproven yet.

2.) Wrong Kakashi can use it at most 3 times without being in a hospital normally, and this has to do with what exactly?

3.) Which he does for.....no other opponent....hmm.....OOC much?

4.) This has nothing to do with his chakra reserves or experience, it has to do with the fact that Deidara successfully dodged a Kamui aimed to kill him.

And honestly you're comments are dripping with condensation, it's getting annoying now.

EDIT: And yet again, saying "He's a genius" is one of the weakest arguments. If I said something like this: "In this stiuation Byakuya would fight like Yoruichi because he's a genius." that would be OOC, because simply because it's slapping someone elses fighting styles onto Byakuya even though he's never once done so. It's the exact same for Kakashi.

Also, Senkaimon is useless here. Shinigami can only use Senkaimon to WoL and SS. No other dimension. Case in point:

• SK Realm
  • Yukio's Dimension
  • Hueco Mundo
So, what exactly says a Shinigami can use Senkaimon to exit Kamui world? Or is that just headcanon, because the manga sure as hell disproves that argument.

I don't think it is fair to compare Kakashi of Gaara's ressurection ark to DMS,he needs a lot of time to concentrate Kamui.DMS Kakashi can use it a lot faster and easily.

Byakuya ain't scratching Kakashi's Susanoo,and Kakashi can throw big Kamui rassenshuriken's too.

Kakashi for reason's above.

Hst master said:
1). Again that's not adapting to situations, it's taking 2 other characters fighting styles and slapping it on another who fights radically different, this hasn't been disproven yet.
2.) Wrong Kakashi can use it at most 3 times without being in a hospital normally, and this has to do with what exactly?

3.) Which he does for.....no other opponent....hmm.....OOC much?

4.) This has nothing to do with his chakra reserves or experience, it has to do with the fact that Deidara successfully dodged a Kamui aimed to kill him.

And honestly you're comments are dripping with condensation, it's getting annoying now.
Surely you aren't talking about me with this. I'd like you to quote what part was "condescending".

And i'm not going to argue it further. You clearly are ignoring Manga facts. I'll admit i could be wrong about what Kakashi said, but feats are feats dude.

Funny because how do you explain the captains getting to Hueco Mundo? And a Senkaimon can legit be summoned anywhere. So what are you getting at?

@Dzhindzholia

What? Byakuya is 6-B, and Deidara didn't know what he was doing until it was already in motion, also read the thread about Kamui Shuriken

1) So, you are telling me Kakashi fight how he fought against Zabuza?

2) With SPC he can use more times.

3) Sorry for wrong sentence structure. I asked where is Susano'o Shadow Clones coming from?

4) Deidara is flying with a bird, Kakashi not just running but jumping while trying the control Naruto. Also, this is inexperienced MS Kakashi who found his MS, not just Kamui.

All of your points show how little information you have and headcanon. You are trying to make Kakashi act exactly how he did when he tried to attack a Low 5-B opponent who has OHK attack. It seems you are going to ignore facts, so unfollowing.

guys this matchup is a stomp on the basis that Byakuya cant scratch Kakashi in his Susanoo form

his Susanoo has High 6-A durability

the moment it gets changed this matchup will be removed anyway

Mindovin said:
1) Adapting different situations not becoming OOC, especially for geniuses.

2) Normally Kakashi only has enough chakra to use 5-10 times at most without resting in a hospital for a week, if we stretch it but with SPC there is no need use cautiously.

3) Different opponent different tactic. Susano'o Shadow Clones? Previous sentence.

4) Comparing inexperienced MS Kakashi with his chakra reserves and experienced DMS Kakashi who has Six Paths Chakra, is laughable and shows your knowledge. How many times he used Kamui before Deidara?

AstralKing7 said:
bruh lmfao Kakashi said he even used almost all of the remaining chakra he had leaving the Kamui dimension after Obito was defeat so yeah go and read the manga again before debating Naruto. Obito's chakra became Kakashi's chakra so it doesnt even matter find a better reason. Kamui is whats stopping Byakuya bankai because its not a even matach up lol. Kakashi is too hax he can literally fly through all of Byakuya's attacks while attacking at the same time for 5mins. Kakashi can even one shot. Sorry bro but Kakashi is just too hax and this wasnt a fair match up to begin with.

Not at all, I dont know if you watch Naruto now. Kkashi is a master clone user. And uses them at the most clutch moments.

And everythign else you say is settled by he is Kkashi the COPY NINJA. The guy who literally copies others styles. If he has their abilities he would definitely use them after watching hpw they fight.

And no I'm not ignoring facts especially since I'm specifically paying attention to both of their abilities and mindsets and how they fought in each form in canon

Dzhindzholia said:
The page has not been updated yet,his PS scales from Madara's PS wich is multy continent in dura.
This doesn't make sense

If he's fighting Hashi then his AP should be 6-A not just dura.

Mindovin said:
1) So, you are telling me Kakashi fight how he fought against Zabuza?

2) With SPC he can use more times.

3) Sorry for wrong sentence structure. I asked where is Susano'o Shadow Clones coming from?

4) Deidara is flying with a bird, Kakashi not just running but jumping while trying the control Naruto. Also, this is inexperienced MS Kakashi who found his MS, not just Kamui.

All of your points show how little information you have and headcanon. You are trying to make Kakashi act exactly how he did when he tried to attack a Low 5-B opponent who has OHK attack. It seems you are going to ignore facts, so unfollowing.
1.) Kakashi copied his ninjutsu, and literally never did this again never his entire way of fighting

2.) Again I said normally he can use it 3-4 times

3.) Rocker is arguing he'd make Susano'o shadow clones

4.) It's literally the only time he's fought with DMS, there is no other way he'd act. There's no rhyme or reason to say otherwise.

Dunno, but grace period should be over in any case.

@Hst

That doesn't make sense. There are various things to take into account like the nature of an opponent's moves, how they fight, your compatibility with each other, etc. You don't necessarily fight with X the same way you did with Y because things can be drastically different. It's simple logic.

Dunno about things like Susano'o clones though.

@Omega

I think Kakashi has a three or four vote cushion.

Byakuya Kuchiki FRA

Why is this a win for Kakashi Hatake in his Profile when the vote difference is 2, while the result wasn't even added on Byakuya Kuchiki's Profile.

Only reason why I bumped this

>inplying a 2 vote difference would give Kakashi the win

Its a 3 vote difference that would give Kakashi the win.

Whoever gave Kakashi the win either didnt know this rule or wanted him to get the win.

Its Inconclusive even if I ddint vote anyways.

The difference is actually 3 he just forgot to put it in the profile also grace period is already over you can not vote now.

Back