• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter

RAID BOSS TIME!

All the Strawhats are in their High 7-A keys and have full prior knowledge of Ragnaros

Ragnaros is in his weakened key

Start 50 meters away

Speed Equalized

THE RAID BOSS: 0

The Raiders: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
So we have an a guy who was unaffected by creating a series of explosions around 809.517 Megatons vs a bunch of people, most of them scaling off 1.87 Gigatons. So most of them can probably do at least some damage to him, and are used to fighting large opponents together.

My questions are as follows:
-Is this Thriller Bark or Marineford Luffy?
-Is this Thriller Bark or Dressrossa Usopp? I presume Thriller Bark because otherwise Impact Wolf would devastate.

What we can be sure of is this:
-This is Thriller Bark Zoro
-This is Dressrossa Nami
-This is Thriller Bark Sanji
-This is Thriller Bark Chopper
-This is Thriller Bark Robin
-This is Thriller Bark Franky
-This is Pre-Timeskip Brook

I'm unsure of the outcome for the Straw Hats, considering that the level of this guy's heat manip looks ridiculous. Furthermore, the summoning, empowerment of his weapon and summons, teleportation, immunity to a bunch of powers, range, soul manip, elemental intangibility, and infinite stamina kind of make it impossible for them to do much of anything.

I mean, maybe Nami's Clima-Tact powers could do some damage to him, and Zoro's strange relationship with Haki might let him get the kill if he gets close enough.

So we have an a guy who was unaffected by creating a series of explosions around 809.517 Megatons vs a bunch of people, most of them scaling off 1.87 Gigatons. So most of them can probably do at least some damage to him, and are used to fighting large opponents together.

My questions are as follows:
-Is this Thriller Bark or Marineford Luffy?
-Is this Thriller Bark or Dressrossa Usopp? I presume Thriller Bark because otherwise Impact Wolf would devastate.

What we can be sure of is this:
-This is Thriller Bark Zoro
-This is Dressrossa Nami
-This is Thriller Bark Sanji
-This is Thriller Bark Chopper
-This is Thriller Bark Robin
-This is Thriller Bark Franky
-This is Pre-Timeskip Brook

I'm unsure of the outcome for the Straw Hats, considering that the level of this guy's heat manip looks ridiculous. Furthermore, the summoning, empowerment of his weapon and summons, teleportation, immunity to a bunch of powers, range, soul manip, elemental intangibility, and infinite stamina kind of make it impossible for them to do much of anything.

I mean, maybe Nami's Clima-Tact powers could do some damage to him, and Zoro's strange relationship with Haki might let him get the kill if he gets close enough.
Whichever Luffy is stronger but is still tier 7 I suppose

As for Usopp, he's not here because he doesn't have anything High 7-A or 7-A.

Ok, Marineford Luffy it is. That's certainly a buff to him, but not especially significant, since he has to punch the guy to kill him.

How far above lightning is this guy's heat again?
Downscaling from the core of the sun. Or 15 million degrees celcius, and massively upscaling from Nearly 8000 celcius

So for the strawhats, somewhere between a nice summer's day, and the full concentrated power OF THE SUN!

Downscaling from the core of the sun. Or 15 million degrees celcius, and massively upscaling from Nearly 8000 celcius

So for the strawhats, somewhere between a nice summer's day, and the full concentrated power OF THE SUN!
So this guy's aura alone would be causing severe burns to them.

Back