• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
When they are enraged. You better watch out. Cause you won't like them when they are angry. (I'm not sorry. This had to happen)

Hulk landed in Hank hills house on his TV during the big game. Now Hank is Pissed.

Takes place in Arlen, Texas

Hank doesn't get his Tank, however can use his melee weapons

Speed is Not equal

Hulk is Not at 7-C (for obvious reasons)

Hank is 9-A

Death or incapacitation

Hank Hill: 3

Hulk (2003 Movie Version):

Inconclusive:

Ahhh.

And He is at least 9-A BTW. And is much faster in Speed movement and reaction wise. And he is multiple different classes in Strenght

So I tried to even it out though that.

Hank wins via power, intelligence, arsenal, and martial arts. Hulk is Faster By a lot and has some decent hacks but he hilariously is too weak.

Tried to make it to a form of as fair as I could He doesn't get his town feat. But Hulk gets his possibly higher

Speed wasn't equal and Hank didn't get his guns.

Meaning hulk has a sizable speed, physical strength, and agility advantage

Again. That's why I said I tried to make it fair. As well including Incapacitate cause that gives hulk a way to win. With such high physical strength in the class of 50, he is that point where he could pick up and just drop something on Hank that he couldn't lift and leave him there, or lug him into space

Odds of that happening are low when Hank needs to hit one. This ain't happening.

You argued a 9-B vs. 9-A was a stomp or at least was heavily leaned towards Hank,

this isworse than that. Lifting strength means nothing in this case.

Hulk wouldn't put something on top of the guy because that's not what he does.

Odds of someone winning anything via Lifting Strength alone is ridiculously low, add to that Hill's stupidly high reaction speed, you're making this absolutely unfair towards the Hulk

Stupidly high reaction speed..

You mean sub sonic.. to hulks supersonic movement and reactions and possibly higher. The thug that Hulk gets a big advantage in since speed isn't equal

9-A is unknown though, since he is notably slower than his upgraded form. He gets stronger as the movie progresses, being way faster by the end of it.

Regardless, this is a stomp. I suggest you may remove it yourself

It does feel outlierish. Maybe someone can do the explosion and tornado calc but I doubt it will yield High 8-C results.

Actually, the tank calc he scales from yields Building+ results, I think even his High 8-C might be baseless

I'm just saying that if he has a swarm of 9-B to 9-A feats one 8-C feat shouldn't give him a new tier completely.

Back