• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
MajinBooDaizenshuu
It's Buu time!

CX

The main villains of their respective arc. One made by a protagonist who happened to be a young female science genius, another by an antagonist who happened to be an ancient male magic genius. Thanks for nothing you two...

Round 1: Copy X vs Fat Buu

Round 2: Copy X vs Kid Buu

Round 3: Copy X vs Super Buu

Round 4: Copy X vs Buutenks

Round 5: Copy X vs Buuhan

Who wins each round and why?

Back when we allowed verse matches. It was all megamen (Classic, X, Vent/Aile, Geo, EXE) vs pre BoG DBZ verse, and it was agreed that X, Geo, and EXE take it individually. Via hax, speed, and both respectively. Actually, I'm not sure if EXE was in the match, but I'm positive about Geo and X.

Well.... what if perhaps I changed this to Copy X and reworked a few things? Would that possibly be more fair?

I think? Not sure. I guess this can be continued as it is, as Geo vs Gohan became an added match despite the fact that he solo'd as well. Maybe speed equalized helped make it fair, so I think you should equalize speed for all rounds.

The real cal howard said:
I think? Not sure. I guess this can be continued as it is, as Geo vs Gohan became an added match despite the fact that he solo'd as well. Maybe speed equalized helped make it fair, so I think you should equalize speed for all rounds.
Gohan never even stood a chance TBH.

True, but as Ryu one said, and I've been repeating ever since, decisive =/= stomp.
Pretty sure I said that before him. Not sure though. I agree completely though.

Editing OP right now.

Alright, good. By the way, EXE was in that match, and X was paired with Geo to solo the verse, so this is still fair. Now that that's out of the way, X stomps lol.

True, but as Ryu one said, and I've been repeating ever since, decisive =/= stomp.
I don't recall when I've said this but I do 100% agree with that sentiment and have for a while.

Edited OP

This is staying in X's topics since he's a copy of X and is more notable on this site.

Anyone viewing the banter between me and Cal, ignore it since I've changed Buu's opponent to someone different.

Much like how Anakin Skywalker and Darth Vader are drastically different as far as their skills and powers go, the same could be said for Copy X and Mega Man X

@Bruce Ah sorry to derail the thread. Just wanted to say I agree with what Cal said about decisive match =/= stomp. I don't really have an opinion on this match. Apologies.

Ryukama said:
@Bruce Ah sorry to derail the thread. Just wanted to say I agree with what Cal said about decisive match =/= stomp. I don't really have an opinion on this match. Apologies.
No problem pal.

I personally think Copy X would win this via having better hax (mostly Absolute Zero) and having a crapton of hax resistance (so no candy beam), but I'm not gonna count my vote.

Neither have much hax however

Ryukama said:
@Bruce Ah sorry to derail the thread. Just wanted to say I agree with what Cal said about decisive match =/= stomp.
I agree completely. Honestly threads like that are often closed for being "stomps" when I've seen far more stompy threads get accepted, the worst example being Obito vs Vader

But anyway, lets not derail this further, we can chat on my wall if you want though.

It's fine. That was just what I wanted to say.

Let's go back to topic like you said again.

Copy X has the advantage with absolute zero. The ruthlessness of Copy X will probably be means for him to start with this, as it would leave him a trophy I guess.

Back