• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Butters Misleading Brackets

I'm still not waiting. I wanna do this. Welcome to my fourth m Bracket. The 9-B Misleading fighters Bracket! But let's cover the rules of this Bracket

1. 2 per entries per person. And Let's try and stay away from same series battles. (There can be some exceptions should characters never canonically meet and or they are different enough)

2. They must be 9-B. And please try to keep them within each other's league in wall. Don't bring me no 9-B+ whos basically 9-A

3. They must be a misleading fighter. Misleading how? As in a character typically seen as powerful, but this version of them is only 9-B. Examples. Superman (Smallville), Mario (1993 Movie), Sonic the Hedgehog (Paramount), Ect

4. Lower level haxs are fine (such as gravity manipulation), but let's keep the series haxy people out of this please.

5. Speed will always be equalized. And If a fight is a range stomp, we shall attempt to make it closer to fit both of their range options.

6. An inconclusive will be settled with a dice roll. (That's right. A dice roll). And a stomp will simply eliminate the weaker one. If one of them is found to break the rules instead however. They are eliminated

7. Speed will be equal in all these fights

8. Please don't abandon this bracket

That's all. So there will be a typical 16 spots for characters. (2 are already reserved)

1. Spider-Man (MTV) (189,356.125 Joules) Psycho

2. Detective Pikachu (245,791.1367 Joules) Psycho

3. Bane (Burtonverse) (31,194.375 Joules) MistaClean

4. Bullseye (2003 Movie Version) (98,315 Joules) MistaClean

5. Mario (1993 Movie) Gilad Hyperstar

6. Deathstroke (Knights & Dragons) (150,000 Joules) CrazyLatin77

7. Scorpion (Mortal Kombat: Rebirth) (310,731.6366 Joules) The Smashor

8. Guile (Street Fighter: The Movie) The Smashor

9. Thor (1970s) (310,731.6366 Joules+) Blahblah9755

10. Todd Ingram (Film) (158,000 Joules+) Blahblah9755

11. Shin Godzilla (306,000 Joules) Adem Warlock69

12. Inspector Clouseau (2006 movies) (516,644.24+ Joules) J.J. Chambers

13. Johnny Cage (Mortal Kombat: Rebirth) (310,731.6366 Joules) J.J. Chambers

14. Batman (Justice League Action) (516,644.24 Joules) Me

15. Hulk (1970s) (310,731.6366 Joules) Me

16. Zelda (Zelda's Adventure) (73,442 Joules) Adem Warlock69

Alrighty. Let's get our choices ready and then get to our new tournament!

Would Thanos simionatti work.

He is Thanos, who is seen as All Powerful and his 2 main versions either solo's 90% of the wiki or is a moderately strong 5-A

But this version is just a simple dino, would he work

Shouldn't he be 9-A. They can destroy cars and tank bullets with only bruises from assault machine guns. Which is 9-A to what I've been told

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
@Butter

Is Goku and Thanos Simionatti allowed
Thanos isn't. They have to be the actual character.

I posted potential issues with kid Goku above

You can have 2 choices. Each person can have up to 2 characters. You can have both if you want. But I can replace it if that's also what you want

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
You didn't give issues for Goku
Yes I did. But here is them again

Shouldn't he be 9-A. They can destroy cars and tank bullets with only bruises from assault machine guns. Which is 9-A to what I've been told

Destroy cars is on his page which should be 9-A

Should be much better than chimney scaling.

Looking at it though. Detective pikachu is the only one who has an defined AP

Back