• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Butters Misleading Brackets

We do not. At least I've never done that. I always removed the one being eliminated and the other character just moves on.

This isn't a certain thing. But it's pretty likely, a feat where someone Batman scales to busts a giant hole in a stone wall that should get well into the Megajoules. Which makes them too strong. For now. Round 10, and we will either Come back if the feat isn't legit, or elimination and we just move on.

Buttersamuri said:
We do not. At least I've never done that. I always removed the one being eliminated and the other character just moves on.

This isn't a certain thing. But it's pretty likely, a feat where someone Batman scales to busts a giant hole in a stone wall that should get well into the Megajoules. Which makes them too strong. For now. Round 10, and we will either Come back if the feat isn't legit, or elimination and we just move on.
Pretty sure its a fair share of game. Ive seen a similar instance where the winners were caught in violation and were disqualified, and the ones they defeated last took their place (Ex: A defeated B and moves on to fight C. A is suddenly disqualified for being caught with a rule break that was hidden, and B took A's place to fight C instead). If you want a more proper example of what Im talking about, see this, specifically the end.

But we'll see what happens. Wheres the calc, by the way?

I mean it could be but that's never how I did it. Much like when Harvey vs Larry happened. Harvey just moved on after Larry got bumped in tier. Just how I have been doing it

I haven't posted it yet. But here's this feat itself

She helps out the JL, comes from Gotham streets, and fights with some of the same enemies. It would be extremely weird and unlikely that Batman didn't scale to her.

But they don't.

Buttersamuri said:
fights with some of the same enemies
Aside from fodder foes such as zombies and mannequins, they don't have common enemies. In all of his fights against magic users, Batman is outclassed and needs to ask help from other magic users in order to properly battle them

A magic user didnt even cause that feat though. It was some goblin statue looking things. She just was the one who took the hit.

A feat that only scales to Zatanna, Felix Faust, for being the guy created them, and possibly Brother Night

Back