• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bulat Stat Check - Akame ga Kill

Gemmysaur

VS Battles
Retired
How high would this rate as? Also, if Bulat was said to be comparable to Esdeath in strength, and Esdeath has a Small Town level feat when she first got her teigu, what does that make of Bulat?

Bulat vs the 3 demons
Bulat vs the 3 demons2
Bulat vs the 3 demons3
Bulat vs the 3 demons4
Bulat vs the 3 demons5
Also, for movement speed. Bulat was able to completely appear in front of Tatsumi without him even noticing despite the big guy being in front of him with a fist stretched out. How do we make of that?
Bulat - blitzes Tatsumi from out of panel
No Bulat.

Bulat - blitzes Tatsumi from out of panel2
No Bulat either.

Bulat - blitzes Tatsumi from out of panel3
Surprise. Unarmored Bulat.

Didn't Nyau say that Bulat's strength compared to Esdeath's physically? Bulat's AP being rated at Small Town level sounds acceptable to me.

Lina Shields said:
Didn't Nyau say that Bulat's strength compared to Esdeath's physically? Bulat's AP being rated at Small Town level sounds acceptable to me.
Yes. Yes, this is what I was proposing.

May I ask what your opinion of the second one is?

@Gemmy

Bulat said himself it was due to Tatsumis lack of observing. It's like you going by something every day but noticing something different one day as you walk by but it was always there.

First one I've been pushing for for ages. About time someone else got on to it too.

I am not really sure about the second feat. If you are proposing that Bulat's speed is comparable to Akame even without his armor, I am unsure about this one primarily because this is a feat where Bulat caught Tatsumi by surprise.

Bulat's speed is already Massively Hypersonic anyways.

Lina Shields said:
I'm not proposing the speed feat really. I'm just asking what we make of it since he was nowhere in the panels until the exact moment that Tatsumi bumped into his fist.

What of his scaling though? Small Town Bulat?

Can I edit that in now then or do we wait for more input?

Both AP and Durability get raised right?

I am okay with these changes. To sum this up, Bulat's profile gets changed to...

Attack Potency: Small Town level (Comparable to Esdeath in physical strength)

Durability: Small Town level (Comparable to Esdeath in physical strength)

Is this okay with you?

Another would be Liver.

I suggest AP: Building level to Small Town level depending of amount of water (Fought and damaged Bulat to a standstill).

Oh and add Bulat to Top Tiers here.

I dunno. If they're of similar stats, then won't Bulat stomp due skill gap? I mean he is the hundred man slayer.

Wave has faster travel speed and is said by Esdeath to be at his peak power. Not to mention he has two Teigu, which puts him above every character in this series in base physical strength. And depending on how next chapter goes, he might be making actual use of Mastemas abilities so there's that.

Yeah, but he's still Small Town level and even if he's described as at the peak of his power, Bulat is still described as near Esdeath level.

But yeah, Mastema.

So yeah, I guess Bulat goes below Wave.

Esdeath, Bulat and Wave are all three Small Town level.

Gensei also.

Gensei without Incursio = Bulat with Incursio.

So how do we rank them? Like this?

Esdeath is a no-brainer.

Tatsumi

Gensei

Wave

Bulat

Budo

Mine

Why is Syura here?

Possibly City level. Why was this again? By teleporting people into a volcano or something?

Liver needed Bulat weakened by the flute teigu, be in the air where he can't change trajectory and therefore not be able to dodge, and be in the middle of a huge canal of water to be able to even match Bulat.

Even then, Bulat lost because of poison. Else, he could've ended Liver and still make it out of the mission alive most likely.

Akame is getting really behind xD

B... background character (c) Kurome in AGK Theater

It's stated that Bulat was a near match for Esdeath, and faced 3 teigu users at the same time while the person in his corner is *pft* Tatsumi.

Akame was stated to need an army + a few other teigu users to even stand a chance against Esdeath.

Yeah.

07akr

Well obviously tatsumi was a low tier at the beginning of the series even after he had incursio

he made Bulat look bad xD he suddenly turned OP tho

I don't think the author was planning to make esdeath this OP when he compard her to bulat but whatever

Back