• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Popted2

He/Him
so in the verse ALL the characters possess a precognition that like Berseker Precognition (Has an innate sixth sense that allows him to sense and avoid danger in combat) allows them to perceive Danger, bloodlust and killing intent from characters allowing them to counter

here are the examples:

in the scans there are, Bulat teaching Tatsumi how to do it, then Esdeath being able to sense Seryu behind of her due to her intention and Kurome being able to sense people trying to attack her .

the characetrs of the series can sense danger and the killing intent coming from an attacker, thanks to this they can dodge/counter the attacks as demonstrated with Esdeath counter Seryu by sensing her intent, and Mine and Sheele dodging Seryu because of the Danger or intent from her in the scans above

Last edited:
I think it is more Extrasensory Perception with the characters using it to detect their enemies' location than Precognition imo

I think it is more Extrasensory Perception with the characters using it to detect their enemies' location than Precognition imo
didn't you said it was precognition? you even brought up the examples above

also its not just the location they can sense danger too

I thought this was about Angry German Kid for a sec

It seems like it doesn't fit Precognition ability standard I felt like something was something from the start so I guess we can't really use this.

before closing this thread i want to hear something from Kob,
aren't more examples that can be used you have in mind? or not?

didn't you said it was precognition? you even brought up the examples above

also its not just the location they can sense danger too
Really I don’t remember saying it was Precognition but if I did my bad. You ask for scans regarding them sensing and avoiding danger in combat so I gave you some, that’s all.
before closing this thread i want to hear something from Kob,

aren't more examples that can be used you have in mind? or not?
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, well there is that scene in… Chapter 8? where Mine and Sheele manage to avoid Seryu’s sneak attack iirc

Really I don’t remember saying it was Precognition but if I did my bad. You ask for scans regarding them sensing and avoiding danger in combat so I gave you some, that’s all.
i really had high hopes for this one 😭
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, well there is that scene in… Chapter 8? where Mine and Sheele manage to avoid Seryu’s sneak attack iirc
okay here is the scans

for context they sensed the attack, but not the presence since some characters are very good at hiding it

i really had high hopes for this one 😭

okay here is the scans

for context they sensed the attack, but not the presence since some characters are very good at hiding it

It seems like great reaction speed to dodge a fast attacked but then again they are trained assassin's so it's part of their schtick so enhanced sensed seems fair.

Yeah idk if danger sense counts as precog

Not declining it just questioning it

Precognition is future sense though. Sensing things that happen in the future and such.

This isn't that, it's specifically "heightened senses", like it says so. Sixth Sense, aka ESP, works better, unless they have feats of sensing damage in the future.

Precognition is future sense though. Sensing things that happen in the future and such.

This isn't that, it's specifically "heightened senses", like it says so. Sixth Sense, aka ESP, works better, unless they have feats of sensing damage in the future.
fair. my idea of precog is basically that in the first place. but some people use the argument similar to this thread. then I'll take my initial agreement to agreeing with ESP and ES instead

I have read a good chunk of the pages that Pop is used as an example for this CRT, and I have to agree with ESP and ES as a result.

Yeah idk if danger sense counts as precog

Not declining it just questioning it
i'm sure Danger sense count as precongn, and the characetrs of the series can sense danger and the killing intent coming from an attacker, thanks to this they can dodge/counter the attacks as demonstrated with Esdeath counter Seryu by sensing her intent, and Mine and Sheele dodging Seryu because of the Danger or intent from her in the scans above

i'm sure Danger sense count as precongn, and the characetrs of the series can sense danger and the killing intent coming from an attacker, thanks to this they can dodge/counter the attacks as demonstrated with Esdeath counter Seryu by sensing her intent, and Mine and Sheele dodging Seryu because of the Danger or intent from her in the scans above
i have something more to add, basically the characetrs of the series can sense danger and the killing intent coming from an attacker, thanks to this they can dodge/counter the attacks as demonstrated with Esdeath counter Seryu by sensing her intent, and Mine and Sheele dodging Seryu because of the Danger or intent from her in the scans above

Esdeath saying "When you attack from behind... you give off too much killing intent!" makes me think it's more like sensing the location of their opponent based on that rather than something like precognition.

Also, just the order of that statement says something. It's not "when you give off too much killing intent, you attack from behind", it's vice versa. That implies that whenever he attempts to attack from behind, he would give off more than a head-on attack.

Esdeath saying "When you attack from behind... you give off too much killing intent!" makes me think it's more like sensing the location of their opponent based on that rather than something like precognition.

Thanks Zoro

so after a good talk with other mods and knowledgeble people of the verse this is the result, everyone will have ESP and Enhnaced senses due to sensing Danger, Bloodlust /Killing intent

while Precognition it would've be so much good, i'm okay with this too in the end

well this can be closed then since they should have it anyway

So I guess if implemented to the character profiles, it would be something like:

Extrasensory Perception and Enhanced Senses (Characters of this verse have an ability that alerts them to the presence of nearby danger or murderous intent coming from an attacker, as shown here and here)

So I guess if implemented to the character profiles, it would be something like:
yes, but please don't cancel things they have already in the profiles, if they have already the power, just write this and let remain what was there

Extrasensory Perception ([Assassins/Soldiers] of their caliber have an ability that alerts them to the presence of nearby danger or murderous intent coming from an attacker)
Seeing how Enhanced senses on most profiles are already well described I think adding this into Extrasensory perception will be better
so an example would be
Akame

Back