• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bulat Stat Check - Akame ga Kill

She hasn't had a showing in quite a while and she doesn't have any word of mouth to scale her with I recall so probably not.

I don't think the author was planning to make esdeath this OP when he compard her to bulat but whatever

Bulat killed 128 ELITE soldiers WITHOUT teigu.

He is extremely strong.

Does Akame's tier stand where hers is atm, or is hers going to be changed soon?

AP is not her specialization anyway.

And where was it said that it was without his Teigu?

Beating hundreds usual humans with using teigu is not a feat.

Probably means that for the people in-verse to acknowledge that his feat of beating a hundred men is impressive, said men have to be something special and not just some peasant fodder.

Hmm. Translation problems then? ********** says they're special forces.

Bulat fought the special forces
Liver also said that Bulat could even get to the rank, second-in-command if he joins the army.

I see. May I ask though, specialized in what? Foreign intelligence? Combat? Honeypot? They never really mentioned so, Idk.

Doesn't change the fact that Bulat with Incursio is seen as near Esdeath-level so I don't really mind.

after more research I'm not sure about this. If Bulat was supposedly on Esdeath's level then he wouldn't have been matched by Liver at all, unless Liver's as strong as Esdeath (which is clearly not the case).

Cropfist said:
after more research I'm not sure about this. If Bulat was supposedly on Esdeath's level then he wouldn't have been matched by Liver at all, unless Liver's as strong as Esdeath (which is clearly not the case).
He was capable of matching Bulat ONLY because of the amount of water he had. Otherwise he wouldn't have done squat.

Liver used serval tricks and had massive upper hand in the middle of the ocean , Bulat still bested him twice in the fight tho .....in the end he didn't won without te poison

Fair enough. We have Bulat's tiering as where it is now due to Nyar saying he was approaching Esdeath in strength, but there are two issues.

• Nyau survived Bulat's attack without any severe injuries, even before transforming.
  • After Tatsumi received Incursio, Nyau was KO'd in a single blow.
I know that Nyau said Bulat was comparable to Esdeath but I think he may have been exaggerating due to him shrugging off an Incursio's attacks.

Is Nyau's statement on Bulat approaching Esdeath in power reliable?

He was specificly referring to Bulat's strength. Even Najenda got wrecked by a physical attack from her and she wasn't completely beaten.

He never took direct hit from Bulat from what i remember he interrupt Bulat twice by surprise attack and Bulat kicked him like a bitch every time xD if tatsumi can K.O in one hit then Bulat surely can either that or that was just PIS

They keep hyping tatsumi to surpass bulat but he never did without the evolution which is kinda cheat code because he forcefully power up in insatet

Balut was still weakened and weakened more by the attacks of Liver. And the way he attacked Nyau was a very weak way.

Well, we are not sure how much Bulat was weakened by the flute.

Considering that Bulat without armor traded blows with enhanced Liver, who is sitting at Building level. It stands to reason that Bulat is likely sitting at that level. Although Bulat was weakened by the flute at that time however.

However, Tatsumi sits at Building level without his armor as well, and seeing that Tatsumi's tiering sits at City Block level in the armor's first form, I believe Bulat gets a comparable power boost in that regard as well.

Therefore, I believe Bulat's tiering should be changed to:

Attack Potency: At least Building level (Matched blows, and defeated an enhanced Liver) | At least City Block level (Should be much stronger than Tatsumi at this point in time), possibly Small Town level (Stated by Nyau to be comparable to Esdeath in strength)

Back