• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Buggy upgrade (not a joke)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he put up an actual fight with Luffy in the manga then I guess Upgrading Buggy would work.

Yes, he fought with Luffy in chapter 532, and even survived his Jet Bazuka without any significant damage. So Buggy's Attack Potency and Durability should be "At least Multi-City Block level likely Small Town level"

A seperate key is fine, but it's better to hear Cin first if he also agrees.

@Ugarik

Alright then. However like Dark649 said, we should get CinCameron's thoughts on this.

Buggy should definitely be Small Town level especially since he damaged the Minotaurus, who stomps Bon Clay, and can easily harm Luffy with his strikes.

Personally, I think Buggy needs a key for Impel Down, being Unknown normally (he doesn't really show any feats, but I guess MCB level via scaling to Mr. 3), but Small Town level with his Muggy ball.

Didn't he survive his own Muggy ball in Marineford when Mihawk deflacted it. But I don't know if it counts or not since it was a joke scene or his Muggy ball's may vary in damage.

Also funny fact that Muggy ball is Low 7-C not only via powerscaling. In chapter 532 Buggy stated that it can destroy a town

To be honest:

1) I calc'd the Buggy Ball itself from early chapters to be Low 7-C (6+ Kilotons of Tnt), and the Muggy Ball is stated to be of the same power as the Buggy Ball.

2) Buggy withstands being hit by the Buggy Ball in East Blue (Though this was considered an outlier)

3) Buggy harms the Minotaur with the same weapon, which is Low 7-C via powerscaling to an attack Luffy applied 3~4 arcs prior...

This is no coincidence <_<. I'm tempted to bring the feat up again in a CRT, but will ask about it first. For now, a new key for 8-A, Low 7-C w/ Muggy Ball seems fine.

I have applied the edits. This thread can be closed.

I'm just going to ask a few staff members if it is worth making a CRT thread regarding Pre Time-skip statistics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back