• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buggy is in his East Blue Saga version. Speed Equalized. Who would win?
Buggy Anime Infobox
Buggy D. Clow

Twigo full appearance
Round 1: Buggy can't use Muggy Balls.

Round 2: Buggy is allowed to use it.

Buggy: 7

Twigo: 0

Twigo is an arrogant fool, and would most likely drop his guard once cutting Buggy in half then call it a day, not knowing that Buggy is immune to slashing attacks. Buggy would reassemble and backstab Twigo and cause fatal damage before finishing him off.

Buggy via immunity to slashing attacks and Twigo being quite stupid.

That's kinda unfair. Does Twigo even have anything exept slashing attacks? In round 2 Buggy stomps Twigo instantly. Do you know that Muggy Ball is now Low 7-C?

Ugarik said:
That's kinda unfair. Does Twigo even have anything exept slashing attacks? In round 2 Buggy stomps Twigo instantly. Do you know that Muggy Ball is now Low 7-C?
Note I mentioned East Blue Buggy, not Impel Down.

I don't know if East Blue Buggy has Muggy Balls in the first place.

As for your thread Buggy wins with no difficulty. But I think it's a stomp thread even though they're in the same tier

You can delete it.

I think you do it by hovering your mouse at the right bottom of the OP then clicking the More GUI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back