• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Broly Spoilers for Dragon Ball Movie.

ZERO7772 said:
Was it mentioned in the movie that Frieza got any stronger? If Goku and Vgeta had to run away from Broly after few min of fighting, it doesn't make sense for Frieza to survive him for a whole hour.
Well Frieza got his ass beat several times in the ToP, but ended up as one of the last remained, so he'll be fine.

It doesn't make sense for Goku to say that Broly is probaly stronger than Beerus when he never even fought a full power Beerus,why would he mean Supressed Beerus?because even Golden Frieza back in ROF surpassed him

While Jiren being stronger than GoD didn't come from Goku or Vegeta but it came from outside sources and Whis so the Jiren one is more creditable

Gohan was going to replace Goku but then the fans complained so he brought him back.

Fans actually liked the Gohan from the Cell games, but the Buu arc one? No one liked that Gohan.

Adult Gohan is really lame imo.

Honestly, Frieza should have more potential than anybody. Being born with a power level of 10,000 means jack squat compared to someone who was literally born with power far beyond that.

The guy was born with his Namek saga level power, it's utterly ridiculous. If Frieza wasn't so bloody lazy and was more committed, he could kill his enemies within a year.

"Goku is already pretty close to being a god, and Vegeta is desperately trying to catch up"

Do you think Blue Goku can fight GoD Toppo and win?

Zamasu Chan said:
"Goku is already pretty close to being a god, and Vegeta is desperately trying to catch up"

Do you think Blue Goku can fight GoD Toppo and win?
Post-ToP Goku could probably beat him with just SSB now.

Well, it could be still a very close victory for Vegeta since Goku KK consumes more stamina and the Final Explosion.

Has anyone on the web posted the full movie yet? Idc about sub/language/quality.

I'm going to see it next month anyway, so they will get my money lol.

Dark649 said:
Well, it could be still a very close victory for Vegeta since Goku KK consumes more stamina and the Final Explosion.
Even if we say that, the thread itself counted the 'stamina votes' as invalid since Goku used KK longer than Vegeta used SSJBE so it's still pretty outdated.

Unless there is a direct proof of Frieza scaling to post TOP SSB Goku and Vegeta otherwise we cant put Frieza to Low 2C

Dragomer said:
Dark649 said:
Even if we say that, the thread itself counted the 'stamina votes' as invalid since Goku used KK longer than Vegeta used SSJBE so it's still pretty outdated.
Yup it should be removed imo

SSBKX20 Goku and Vegeta SSBE were equally fighting a hint of true power Jiren

Then that Vegeta SSBE who is equal to SSBKX20 Goku got trashed by Toppo GoD form which means SSBKX20 would be trashed as well since he is equal to Vegeta SSBE

Then Vegeta SSBE in rage overpowered Toppo GoD who was superior to Vegeta SSBE which is equal to SSBKX20 Goku so enraged SSBE Vegeta is much superior

Enraged Vegeta SSBE>Toppo GoD>Vegeta SSBE=SSBKX20 Goku

Enraged Vegeta SSBE>>Vegeta SSBE=SSBKX20 Goku

So Enraged Vegeta SSBE>>SSBKX20 Goku

BTW, why are their stamina ratings at "Very High"? They'd at the very least amount to "Extremely High" due to the crazy amounts of punishment they had.

KLOL506 said:
BTW, why are their stamina ratings at "Very High"? They'd at the very least amount to "Extremely High" due to the crazy amounts of punishment they had.
Agreed

Jiren has already it, for the other possibly no. The porpose of the ToP was for them to preserve their stamina and keep it for later, it's why the show that much endurance later.

Goku's SSB level after UIO 2nd went from Barely able to affect Jiren prior to UIO to being able to let Jiren show off more power than he did against UIO 1st

Wouldn't that mean that Post-MUI SSBkkx20 Goku be close UIO 3rd Goku ... Which is comparable to Jiren ? That would mean that Broly SSJ1 , not Full Power (due to fightng Gogeta, who is far stronger than Post-ToP SSBE Vegeta + Post-ToP SSBKKx20 Goku) be equal , if not stronger than Jiren due to fighting SSJ1 Gogeta, and be ludicrously above said Jiren due to forcing him to use SSB ? [In one of the more recent leaked screenshots we see Broly as a Super Saiyan taking on SSB Gogeta for a short period of time, not Full Power/Legendary Super Saiyan... Which means it was Super Saiyan that pushed him to SSB.... Not Full Powered Super Saiyan] .

I didn't mean Goku and Vegeta having Extremely High stamina ratings just for the Tournament, but for all the past events they were involved in.

Not from the screenshots I saw. What I saw indicated that Super Saiyan forced Gogeta to use SSB, they fought for a bit... Then Super Saiyan Broly unleashes FP Super Saiyan (Honestly... I would've preferred Super Saiyan Beserk or something similar) .

Toriyama explicitly states that the anime is canon to this movie. The reason why SSBKKx20 Goku and SSBE Vegeta working together wasn't shown ... Is because they (or at least Goku) didn't feel it would be effective. All of the spoilers we've seen imply that because Goku outright runs ... Something we've never seen unless nothing he knows of will work (like Buuhan) . Ignoring SSBE Vegeta for scaling to Gogeta because it didn't show up, when DBS anime is canon to it... Is a bit weird to me.

Where is this screenshot? Considering how Gogeta is apparently pummeling FP Broly, that's sounds utterly stupid. Unless the FPSS form's multiplier is pathetic in comparison to the normal form, and the real factor is his growing strength.

Eh, is that really the case? Those forms don't seem to be canon to the film at all. Toriyama doesn't seem to care about any random transformations that weren't apart of his own notes. The Broly film seems to be connected to both the manga and the anime if anything.

Post-ToP SSB = Low 2-C

Goku and Vegeta fight Broly together and get stomped in just a few minutes. When they retreat they get knocked into base from the exahaustion.

Frieza fights Broly for an hour. Survives and escapes. I have even heard from people who have apparently watched the movie that Frieza just walks the damage off like it's nothing.

So what is it? Is Frieza magically still 3-A even though he fights, survives and can perceive the movements, attacks and tank the attacks of a Low 2-C Broly who is vastly superior to Low 2-C Goku and Vegeta combined? I understand that he would need some sort of feats relating to raw power or attack potency but it's pretty ridiculous that a 3-D person can fight a 4-D person (who stomped two other 4-D people) and still be treated as only 3-D.

This isn't like the ToP where you can make the excuse of Jiren and Toppo holding back to not kill Frieza (Which doesn't really make sense when GoD Toppo was bloodlusted, was aiming to knock Frieza off the stage (or at least damage him enough to not be a threat) and wouldn't be effected by him dying of his wounds if he was knocked off before dying) but I can accept that Toppo just underestimated Frieza's endurance). Broly is actively going on a rampage to such an extent that he can stomp multiple Low 2-Cs by himself and he would have been even stronger after Goku and Vegeta fled due to the nature of his abilities.

So Frieza is fighting a psychotic, all-out Broly who has no restraint who just got done stomping Goku and Vegeta. Frieza fights this for an HOUR and he somehow isn't even within the same tier? Surely with scaling he should be buffed?

Yeah I guess he could be Low 2C if we go by director statement about Frieza improved alot from last time but seriously no matter how supressed Toppo was he should still be able to knock him off the stage and Frieza could barely survive attacks from GoD form Toppo and it was for few minutes while he survived for one hour against SSJ Broly so possibly Low 2C?

Base Frieza Ap is proposed Low 2-C when i'm not sure if he managed to harm SS.Broly in the slightest, then again i know he tanked a combined attack from Blue Goku and Vegeta. The reason Goku and co. have very high stamina is because Goku can mantain SS3 only for little minutes.

Well, if we go with the statement that SSB Goku is supposedly nearing GoD level...yet SS Broly stomps him...yeah. If GoD Toppo is Low 2-C and he stomped Frieza in just a minute or two when SS Broly should be at least the same level (considering he stomps a Near GoD SSB Goku as well as SSB Vegeta at the same time) and Frieza lasts an hour against him...it makes it very obvious that he has grown massively since the ToP and should be scaled.

There are even scenes of Frieza just standing in the middle of the battlefield as SS Broly's lasers blast the area and he just laughs at the destruction, zero fear that he could die from one of the blasts. While that isn't much it should say that Frieza is at least confident that he could react to and handle Broly's attacks just fine in his base form.

I mean, we have a statement about him vastly improving + a feat of fighting for 1 hour against a character who stomped two Low 2-C character that are stupidly above baseline and actualy walking away alive.

That should put him at a solid Low 2-C.

Back