• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Broken Men ~ Vader vs Kessler

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Story Incoming. I want to make sure this is fair first.

ROTJ Disney Vader vs Kessler.

Speed Equalized.

Darth Vader
vs.
Kessler

<We lose Sidious vs Cole

Awwww

<We get this

YEEEESSSS

Okay, Vader is around 2x stronger and has TK and lifting strength to overpower Kessler, but outside of that Kessler massively outdoes in Bersatility, Range Spam, Regen and A passive force field

TK is Vaders best bet here, and with the distance I'm leaning on him to take this, but I'm not voting yet

The highest 7-B value I can find for Kessler is 20 megatons, meanwhile baseline for 7-A, which I assume Vader must be considering I can't find any 7-A calcs, is 100 megatons. So I'm confused as to how Vader's only 2x as strong. Am I missing something?

Arrogant Schmuck said:
The highest 7-B value I can find for Kessler is 20 megatons, meanwhile baseline for 7-A, which I assume Vader must be considering I can't find any 7-A calcs, is 100 megatons. So I'm confused as to how Vader's only 2x as strong. Am I missing something?
Massive scaling chain.

20 Megatons < Post-Blast Cole < Sasha < BOG Cole <<< Aldien <<< Mid-Game Cole <<< Kessler < EOG Cole << Evil Cole.

Although, I do have a question. Doesn't Kessler have ways out of the force choke? IE. Mind hax clones, drones, and gernades to force Vader to redirect his attention.

Mindhax clones need to be used and even then no I don't see how they can avoid TK. Same with the others

Though Kessler using electricity is a huge issue for Vader

It's less about avoiding TK and more about keeping Vader's attention off strangling Kessler. Of course, Kessler would still need something to capitalize on that opportunity before Vader just starts choking again.

Also helps that Kessler doesn't really have to move his hands to fling grenades. They just sorta pop into existence, and he can launch these a good distance away.

Can probably also summon drones will getting choked since all he needs to do is shoot lightning, no need for movement.

So I messed up on Vaders AP since I thought he was baseline, but he's about 180 Kilotons. So more like a 3 to 4x advantage for him.

Still though TK is easily his best tool, Kessler has everything else so it depends what happens.

Vader's AP advantage makes things lean towards his favor but Kessler is wielding his weakness.

A single Overload Burst could potentially one shot given that even people with lightning resistance take damage from it.

vader is likely the better fighter, he can take on more powerful lightning, he wont be downed cuz of it if it does work, his stamina is crazy, he is more hax (his weapon, armor, and powers), and he more experienced as a fighter. going for him.

Back