• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed Equalized, 6-B Human Form, Father.

Britain
There aren't many enemies I, the great British Empire, can't defeat!

Father1

Win by Death

Britain: 0

Father: 0

Father doesn't have a 6B human form, it's a giant form that takes two minutes to wear off.

Why are you constantly putting Hetailia characters against people that can't get past their immortality?

Kaltias said:
@Gargoyle

Hi. Btw, what's the worst that Hetalia's type 8 recovered from?
Being almost entirely destroyed, coming back from nothing but an atom.

1. Those would work but Father doesn't have them.

Actually it would be soul manip. This father can do it iirc, but i don't remember if he can mid-fight

Kaltias said:
Actually it would be soul manip. This father can do it iirc, but i don't remember if he can mid-fight
This isn't human Father, this is the giant form that pulled down god after absorbing the souls of Amestris.

I know, but there isn't a real reason for him to be unable to do something that his weaker form could do. Giant form is just him+ souls of everyone in Amestris

Kaltias said:

He can do in mid-fight but For some reason Father only do that on normal humans.

And him completely shedding any his previous form which could do alchemy in pursuit of a new one.

Considering Fathers Giant form is much bigger than the UK which is smaller than Amestris I doubt this is easy for Britain via immortality.

Besides. Father should be 6B even after his giant form because that's what he is after he absorbed "God's". Amestris is much larger than the UK..

He'll never be able to kill every single person in the U.K. especially considering he doesn't know about the military.

Put Hetalia against people who can actually win without having to kill every single person in the country without even knowing about it in the first place.

I don't understand.

Father does have the ability to kill every single person in the U.K. Consdering SBA are that he is doing the same exact thing to become 6-B in the first place, he would need to have a large source of people to do this. Amestris is a much larger country with a fairly large population comparable. I still say he is 6-B in human form because that's his form post 6-B and his Low-5B is only possibly from a feat that never even went through.

Perhaps I should update the thread.

On a side note. Thank you for noticing the Resistance to Transformation thing. I remember ant saying that would work but while looking at the Transmutation page, that makes sense.

See, SBA only means to include both characters in the scenario, that would be giving Father prep time before the battle.

Don't make every Hetalia match against a character who has to take away their immortality unless they have the means to do so without having knowledge of it.

Back