• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shao Kahn declares war on Britain and Outworld becomes an Axis power gg

tfw no links to either page and just images

Dunno what Britain starts with either tbh. Britain's age hax could work since it apparently worked on a country. Not to mention the apparently passive Fear Aura.

i thought you hated this verse wtf bambu

Jokes aside, he resists fearhax since its just a sub ability of mind manip, which he also resists

I do hate it, I think it's terrible, doesn't mean it can't dunk on 90% of the verses I like in a heartbeat.

Not sure of the nature of homeboy's fearhax so I'll say you're probably right in your default assumption. Can't really vote much until I know what Britain does in-character but unless it is one of his immediate better hax (which I'm unsure of) then I'm leaning Shao Khan.

Coincidentally, Dark Cloud is Low 6-B...

Shao Kahn twists his hand and soul haxed the country

Perfectly in character as shown by MK3

This is a vote

Britian's FearHax generally has a negative impact on the target's fighting ability. He'll start glowing a specific power and basically make that person more relutant if not outright hesistant to fight him.

Britain also has a knack for spaming light attacks. He can also pretty much summon any mythological creature from his country's culture. One swipe of a hand (Or wand) he can change the age and size of people from an adult to a child (Or smaller/larger/older/younger)

He also has a knack for casting curses that can cause people to collapse (Russia was immune and instead directed the curse at Japan)

Britain has the best Stealth Ever Seen by a Hetalia Character (Probably best in the verse based on the British sterotype) he has spied on many nations countless times without getting caught or noticed. So maybe he can get the jump on Shao Kahn.

He pretty much is proficent in hand to hand combat, and modern weapons.

Issue is spamming light attacks isn't doing much when Shao Kahn can win by twisting his hand

Fearhax is his best bet and Shao Khan negs it, sadly. How fast can he curse? If it is more than a simple movemet then Shao Khan soul rips gg.

Pepper14832 said:
Is it in character for him to do that out right?
I wouldn't say outright, there are a few instances where he doesn't

He doesn't need to though, just utilizing it some time during the fight is enough

Pepper14832 said:
Is it in character for him to do that out right?
If he's not in a mortal kombat tournament yes that's his first move in character

Well, I'm not saying it's not possible into the fight. But if Shao Kahn is dangerously overconfident and doesn't twist his arm in the begining of the fight. I think Britain could use either of his haxes before Kahn can simply get Britain and twist his arm.

Also Britan's curses are simply fast phrases.

Also, how does Britain get gg'ed by Soul Rip when he's pratically immortal based on his country? He will just reappear as long as the British people still exist.

He's immortal based on his country

His entire country dies as all the people in it will be souls for Shao Kahn

SBA is in effect here, according to the page it says strongest versions are used.

I'd say Shao takes this. He's more versatile, if soulhax won't work, he's an actual planet buster but over time so he could probably destroy the country he represents. He has forcefields that reflect attacks back to the enemy, telekinesis to slam or push away targets, on top of that he has thousands of combat experience from conquering realms and killing their leaders. He was so dangerous, The Elder Gods organized a tournament to stop him from conquering another realm without winning the tournament.

While Shao Kahn is overconfident, this is quite a misconception as he only acts like that in Mortal Kombat tournaments. Clearly they aren't participating in one as Shao Kahn is unrestricted by the tournament's rules.

How is Shao Kahn a planet buster by Low 6B? His best feat is "Rumbling of the Earth" or whatever and it's literally not even above 1 teraton while Britain scales with someone who is 2 Teratons. Just wondering.

Also, bump.

Kredory said:
I'd say Shao takes this. He's more versatile, if soulhax won't work, he's an actual planet buster but over time so he could probably destroy the country he represents.
@Schnee

yeah he ain't a planet buster.

Shao Kahn soulrips, gg.

Nah, but assuming this takes place anywhere but Outworld, then Shao Kahn will immediately soulhax the planet and call it a day.

Back