• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Breinhard Bheydrich Vs Medakars Kurokarmi

I vote that you get killed by Monarch OvO.

Also Medakars has the bigger bust.

Sir Ovens said:
Also Medakars has the bigger bust. </div>
We already established that as with all Hadou Gods, Breinhard's bust will expand until it fills all levels of reality, no matter how large or complex

Look closely, and let your eyes be opened. For when you see the Holy White, all shall become clear.

Breinhard_BheydrichRender.png

Untrue. I understand perfectly. It is your lack of understanding that leads you to not understand what you cannot understand.

Because I'm omniscient

If there was something I didn't know, I'd just be nigh-omniscient, but I am omniscient because I know I'm omniscient while if I was merely nigh-omniscient I'd know I was nigh-omniscient because there was something I was not omniscient about which would mean I was only nigh-omniscient but there is nothing I don't not know so I also know that I am omniscient not nigh-omniscient.

But perhaps you lack the understanding necessary to understand your understanding meaning you would only understand part of the aforementioned understanding, meaning said omniscience is incorrect and your knowledge of understanding is false, as well as not being able to know that you don't know that you are only nigh-omniscent.

But I am omniscient so I do not lack the necessary understanding that is necessary to understand my own understanding and instead I understand perfectly the understanding that is necessary to understand that my own omniscience is in fact not nigh-omniscience and is in fact true omniscneces based on my own understanding which is true and thus my omniscience is correct.

Yet if you did not understand the understanding you would be in cable of understanding said understanding due to lacking the omniscience necessary to know that you do not understand nor know that which said understanding is incapable of making understood.

But this understanding is already understood and known thus making it known and understood that my understanding of my own omniscience is in fact understood and correct rather than not correctly understood and incorrect which would only make me nigh-omniscient which understood to be something I am not as opposed to the omnisciences that I understand to be something which I am thus allowing me to be capable of understanding that which I have understood to be my own omniscience.

Yet if you lacked the understanding to fully understand you would be incapable of making yourself know that you do not understand, meaning that your understanding is incorrectly understood and therefore falsified

Indeed, if I lacked the understanding to fully understand I would be incapable of making myself know that I do not understand meaning that my understanding is incorrectly understood and thus falsified but that is an if statement that is incompatible with the reality that I do not lack the understanding to fully understand and thus I am capable of making myself know that I do understand meaning that my understanding is correctly understood and thus correctified.

But if you were incapable of understanding you would not know that you were incapable of understanding, and therefore the understanding of what is understood in the first place is incorrectly understood, thus meaning that the understanding of what you can understand is incomplete and therefore once again falsified.

Medakars' holy white is more visible and your argument is invalid.

Also, you only understand because you are Medakars' Stand. Only Medakars can truly U N D E R S T A N D

Foolish Ovens

It is in the tantalising nature of Breinhard's Holy White that we truly find transcendence.

Blatant display of the Holy White would only cheap its sanctity.

I am not Medakars' stand. I am Breinhard's Prophet, who protects me as she does with all her legion.

I.E everyone everywhere

Hoho Medakars will have you soon enough. As we speak, Breinhard is slowly losing her grip on everything, and it will soon belong to Medakars.

• grins*
You have eyes, but fail to see, and ears but fail to hear.

Breinhard is no less in control than she ever was.

I watch these mortal squabbles unfold with D I S D A I N.

These Abilities do nothing to anyone, so the only winner is the wiki

Let's see, that's... 48 messages including this one

Once the thread reaches 75, the truth shall be revealed.

Back