• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Breinhard Bheydrich Vs Medakars Kurokarmi

Seeing is believing

As the prophet of Breinhard, I shall bear her news, be it of victory or ... de - *snickers* ... defe ... defea *snorts*

Defea - HAHAAHAHAHAHA

That which is something yet not some thing is all that is below TSGoAT. His power goes beyond puny prophets and guidance. He is M E M E incarnate, a power beyond logical and illogical force. All that is NLF is naught but the slow ramblings of the wind to him. Puny powers have no effect, for he is all, and all is him. All things within themselves are that which is inside while on the outside of that which resides above yet across from that which is simultaneously left and right, and consumes alk that is not. Your puny conclusion choices are no match for his power. I vote for him, and he commands you to count it.

Monarch Laciel said:
Seeing is believing
As the prophet of Breinhard, I shall bear her news, be it of victory or ... de - *snickers* ... defe ... defea *snorts*

Defeat
Fixed it for ya.

I UNDERSTAND

Breinhard wins because Medakars is just fan-service, meanwhile Breinhard has personality and wears normal clothes.

Also Breihard was created out of the primordial chaos, meanwhile Medakars was created to copy the success of Breinhard and the original is always batter than the clone.

Overlord775 said:
I UNDERSTAND

Breinhard wins because Medakars is just fan-service, meanwhile Breinhard has personality and wears normal clothes.

Also Breihard was created out of the primordial chaos, meanwhile Medakars was created to copy the success of Breinhard and the original is always batter than the clone.
Perfection is created after the prototype.

Medakars isn't simply a copy, she is a better version of Breinhard.

Breinhard was perfection from the beginning. Any attempt to become "better" than her is doomed to failure.

Even the so-called "perfect lifeform"

T'is because Ovens is the creator of Medakars, while I am the creator of Breinhard.

But Medakars only exists because I allowed the thread of her birth to continue, and I only allowed that thread because Breinhard bade me to.

Therefore, the allowance of Medakars' existence, in the end, falls to Breinhard.

Holyhotsauce said:
mEmEs.
A Mistake:

A Bigger Mistake: 1 (@MonarchLaciel)

I get killed by Monarch Laciel: 1 (@SirOvens)

Scenario:

True Self Breinhard.

True Medakars.

SBA.

Win via death/who has Bigger Breasts
What actually happens is:

Breinhard Bheydrich and Medakars Kurokarmi clash, and the force of their strike causing their breasts to merge, and they start to become the ultimate lifeform, enough to defeat Tronald Dump, The Creator (no link, since Useless was a crybaby and deleted it) and Theodore Roosevelt.

Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
You can't delete Zalgo's page cause it is immortal

And OOOOFFSS are outdated
Za Waldo Over Heaven erases Zalgo from both existence and non-existence.
LOL, Evil Cater666WAT erases Waldo before he erases Zalgo, thus saving Zalgo.

Also, Zalgo Hyper SSJ4 Broly, Zalgo John Cena, Zalgo Scorpion, Zalgo Pikachu, Zalgo First Firmament(page hasn't been made yet), and The Demon Himself arrive to aid Evil Cater 666WAT and Zalgo.

Monarch Laciel said:
Exceptional importance finished 50%
The final result reveals itself.
I want to refute, but that editing...

I concede Monarch. Truly, Breinhard is above us all.

That much concentrated boob in a single place would cause a singularity that would crash the Wiki.

Back