• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Braixen vs Ultear Milkovich (Cute Little Witch vs Seductive Mage)

For some unknow reason, i was not following this.

Anyway, depending on how fast that is, Ultear can win this one, since the only way of Braien really win is if she put Ultear to sleep multiple times with Hypnosis, who itself have a poor accuracy.

Hypnosis having poor accuracy is game mechanics.

Stone edge is a good example of danmaku in Pokemon

Other than that, I don't have much to add right now

GyroNutz said:
Hypnosis having poor accuracy is game mechanics.
Stone edge is a good example of danmaku in Pokemon

Other than that, I don't have much to add right now
Stone Edge is no where near the level need for Danmaku.

Depends what you consider as the minimum for danmaku. If it's touhou level, then I agree. If it's just hundreds of projectiles coming at you all at once, then stone edge qualifies

GyroNutz said:
Depends what you consider as the minimum for danmaku. If it's touhou level, then I agree. If it's just hundreds of projectiles coming at you all at once, then stone edge qualifies
Stone Edge is maybe dozens of projectiles, hundreds of projectiles would be Splintered Stormshards.

BTW, i am voted to Ultaear due to she countering alot of Braixen's movepool, superior TK and possibly Danmaku

Like other second stage evolutions, its naturally a competent fighter and has at the very least a few dozen battles with comparable opponents.

Back