• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brackets Encore: High 8-C

The Divine Phoenix said:
Shulk has Zanza granted precog, where he basically lets him see what he needs to see to win a certain fight because Zanza needs him alive. Might be a bit too OP for this bracket.
^

Basically a better version of Diavolo's King Crimso

I also agree with Shulk having precog that's a bit much. Though I think DontTalkDT made three nominations.

I'm also against having Dr. Kondraki here, though that seems to be a less popular opinion.

Shulk needs to be replaced, then, I'll look through DontTalk's other noms.

I'm going to let Samurai Jack in unless StarSlayer can think of an entry that isn't too haxxed.

hell yeah welcome to the club Jack

DontTalk's other entries are Fiora and Chelsea, both look off to me in regards to hax so I'd like to ask if either is OK with the other people here.

Jackythejack said:
I feel like Chelsea, depending on how the time manipulation works, would be good

• Vermillion Rod: When activated while Chelsea doesn't move time doesn't advance. If she moves it advances like normal and if she attacks time runs in reverse. The effects terminate after passing a set amount of time. In the game, Chelsea doesn't take damage from attacks while the item is in use.
IDK what the "set amount of time" is or how much it can be spammed.

I think that's a resounding no

Also, just out of curiosity, are we keeping Konny in? Just asking since he's fought like half of High 8-C already. I'm cool with him staying, if it helps.

It's better if they aren't popular, but the brackets are full. You're too late, sorry

Mr. Bambu said:
I think that's a resounding no
Also, just out of curiosity, are we keeping Konny in? Just asking since he's fought like half of High 8-C already. I'm cool with him staying, if it helps.
I'd personally say no. He fought a good chunk of the people here and doesn't need any more wins-I mean he'd Just be redundant

If we gotta remove them, should just look through the other suggestions if Clef ain't allowed or bring in another High 8-C SCP if they aren't batshit crazy

Dargoo Faust said:
  • Vermillion Rod: When activated while Chelsea doesn't move time doesn't advance. If she moves it advances like normal and if she attacks time runs in reverse. The effects terminate after passing a set amount of time. In the game, Chelsea doesn't take damage from attacks while the item is in use.
IDK what the "set amount of time" is or how much it can be spammed.
It's a gameplay item Chelsea gets. When activated it's effect lasts for about 10 seconds, which is the set amount of time.

In game Chelsea has up to 10 MP (I think) and using the item uses up 1. Usage of certain other items also consumes MP. MP restores over time.

Back