• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brackets Encore: High 8-C

ok

Entries are full for realsies now

@Versus Uh, how good is the dimensional BFR?

@Star J'zargo is already in, Crowley and Volde seem too haxxed

Dargoo Faust said:
ok
Entries are full for realsies now

@Versus Uh, how good is the dimensional BFR?

@Star J'zargo is already in, Crowley and Volde seem too haxxed
It involves him creating a rupture into a dimension nkown as slipspace that can track its target

I don't mind Neo any more than I mind the Soul-hax-Mind-hax-Digimon

@Jacky Suu is already in and Versus/Star filled up the last two spots.

Don't worry, if the Digimon ends up being too haxxed it'll be disqualified later on.

VersusJunkie54 said:
It involves him creating a rupture into a dimension nkown as slipspace that can track its target
I think that's too much, if it's a homing attack that BFRs on contact.

Dargoo Faust said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
I think that's too much, if it's a homing attack that BFRs on contact.
I don't think so. It can be avoided by characters who are agile, and will be stopped if it runs into walls and stuff

@Versus

I'm still not very comfortable with it; you can swap it out with another entry.

@Psycho Sure.

Akame is in

@Christian Zilla is already in, sorry I didn't clarify.

For Akame, make it the first Key as she doesn't have one-hit kill in that key. I don't think you were going to allow it anyway, just saying.

EDIT: ninja'd badly

So I have updated the OP with entries.

@StarSlayer

I miscounted; I'm sorry to say we hit 32 right before you entered, sorry.

I'm still waiting for a replacement entry from DragonEmperor23, as their entries already had other characters from the same verse.

I didn't nominate B&K, was just wondering if they were too hax or not. Not that it matters anyway

Which means StarSlayer is back in the game.

Dram can't be used as it's only one character per verse.

Abaddon is haxxed.

@Dargoo Ey uh since you're not on Discord, it seems Shulk has absurdly powerful precognition? Are we allowing that?

Back