• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brackets Encore: High 8-C

@Flowery I'll let Shikimuru in as your entry

@SSB Genji is in.

@DaBig Starman is in

@Kazuma Best girl is in

@Arrogant sure

@Jacky Suu is in

@Velox Kamen is in

@Dragon Can we , uh, pick a character outside of Digimon. I'm sorry, I really don't want another Tsuememon situation.

@Anton Ice Maiden is in

We are down to 4 entries left, if I counted right.

Don't worry, I reserve a spot for you for a bit even if your entry wasn't accepted.

The issue with Tsumemon is that he had non contact mindhax + absurd Duplication, entering the thousands in seconds. Renamon has mind and soul attacks, but she actually for the most part, has to fight fairly to get them off....

Dragonmasterxyz said:
The issue with Tsumemon is that he had non contact mindhax + absurd Duplication, entering the thousands in seconds. Renamon has mind and soul attacks, but she actually for the most part, has to fight fairly to get them off....
that uh

that all sounds like hax

This is going fast. Also, is the resurrection tag appropriate? I always thought that the "tiers" tag was better

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I'm letting Renamon in against my better judgement.

That should be 32 entries.

Give me a second while I list them on the OP, I'll make another post if there is still room.

@Arrogant The Dolphin looks cool so I'll take that.

Back