• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bowser, Mario and Luigi minor CRT

Bowser

Abilities:

Base:

Extrasensory Perception or Enhanced Senses or Fourth Wall Breaking: Sees the color of the game's text

Optional Equipment:

Air Manipulation (With the Royal Sticker)

Dreamy Bowser:

Telekinesis: Has telekinesis that works on Mario

Resistances:

Electricity: Can take a large amount of electric shocks which could eventually short out a mech, causing it to explode - Mario Party 10

Luigi

Resistances:

Fire:
Can take Dry Bowser's blue fire

Mario

Resistances:

Fire:
Can take Dry Bowser's blue fire

Base abilities

Summoning: Mario can summon the invincibility power up

You know, how many actual applications are there of fourth wall stuff? What's the point of adding them to profiles? They tend to barely not matter in fights from what I've seen

You know, how many actual applications are there of fourth wall stuff? What's the point of adding them to profiles? They tend to barely not matter in fights from what I've seen
It's an indexing wiki, what matters in fights doesn't actually matter, matches aren't the main focus.

I just feel like some fourth wall stuff is actually applicable despite how others seem to treat it. Like, some Fourth Wall feats involve people ripping credits apart and continuing the game further, and then there's the M&L stuff where they absorb the literal icons for moves but it gets labeled as Power Null.

Well yeah, some stuff is better than others obviously, but we should still make note of minor things all the same, it be like it do sometimes, even if it's total garbage in function.

Bowser has better fourth wall breaking and even plot manipulation, along with Mario (but this wiki is too biased to accept the manga as canon)

Last edited:
Oh wait nevermind. It's not legit.

It's taking what she says out of context. The "scale" she'll tip in their favor is referring to their sins and whether or not they'll make it into the Overthere.

Though would Type 8 for the Fate stuff be a possibility?

Oh wait nevermind. It's not legit.

It's taking what she says out of context. The "scale" she'll tip in their favor is referring to their sins and whether or not they'll make it into the Overthere.

Though would Type 8 for the Fate stuff be a possibility?
Not accepted yet, if you're talking about the May 2021 CRT

Not sure about the resistances, Mario and Luigi (and Paper Mario) and Bowser still all take notable damage from the attacks. Mario and Luigi could get Fire and Electricity resistance through the fire and thunder hand respectively from Superstar Saga, since they can touch the sources of these powers and use them on each other without taking damage. Rest seems fine, as Yuri said the first one is 4th wall breaking

Not sure about the resistances, Mario and Luigi (and Paper Mario) and Bowser still all take notable damage from the attacks. Mario and Luigi could get Fire and Electricity resistance through the fire and thunder hand respectively from Superstar Saga, since they can touch the sources of these powers and use them on each other without taking damage. Rest seems fine, as Yuri said the first one is 4th wall breaking
Ok

Are there any Regen feats we could maybe add? Another site uses an animation that plays on the World Map in 3D World where characters pop into existence and gain lives to support low-godly but I'm not quite sure about it.

I already believe that 1-Ups and such are canon. The issue would be getting this wiki to believe it because no matter how much you show it'll all be written off as breaking the fourth wall and game mechanics even though the characters already know they're in a game and acknowledge the Player and mechanics all the time. But it's just goofs and gags so it can't be canon :)

I thought Whomp King was pretty damning evidence but then I was met with "it's just 4th Wall"

That Mario interview thing where he mentions 1-Ups is pretty solid though.

And all the in-game text of characters mentioning saves in-universe, even unrelated to Mario also seems like solid evidence. Toad even postulates about another save file giving you lives for one line of dialogue. But meh. Anything that's not a tutorial is just 4th wall and game mechanics, except the interview. That literally cannot be either. But knowing the wiki it'd still be denied.

And if we do acknowledge 1-Ups as canon, then even after getting EE'd characters can still come back as shown in Galaxy with dark matter.

Back