• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As of right now, BOTW Link is listed as 5-A. The one problem I have with this is the feat itself. Unless im missing something, I don't recall it saying anywhere Ganon was the one that moved to moon. Rather Ganon's power grows under the blood moon.

Anyways, I think BOTW Link should actually be upgraded to High 4-C. His master sword is said to have reached its true splendor, which in turn translates to its full power.

"but what about the golden sword?" Well this isn't the golden sword, which is another form of the master sword. This is just the master sword at it's peak, excluding the other forms. This should make this master sword superior to the one that defeated Zant, therefore BOTW link should be High 4-C.

It may seem somewhat odd that calamity ganon would have the same strength as someone with a piece of the triforce, But I think its safe to assume that Calamity Ganon should still have comparable strength to the other Ganons, albiet weaker.

Ignoring some in game stuff like it being mentioned the blood moon only started happening 100 years ago, coinciding with Calamity Ganons return which would imply he has something to do with it, the Breath of the Wild Master Works book outright states he's the one who causes it. Don't have much to comment about everything else at the moment since I'm a bit preoccupied but just wanted to at least address the blood moon stuff.

Back