• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto General Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Authorofall, interesting explanation. So is a dimension technically a planet in the solar system or a literal different space/time? I took a look at Einstein's theory but it didn't make much sense to me. I was under the impression that the Naruto earth is simply far more massive hence the extra curvatures but that doesn't make sense in retrospect.

@Heatforce We're not just dealing with planets in another solar system as planets are just celestial bodies in space. We're actually dealing with dimensions, as in a different time-space altogether.

Albert Einstein's theory affirms the universe as having 3 dimensions of space + 1 of time (hence together it equals 4 dimensions), so when Sasuke says he travels to get to Kaguya's space-time, he's quite literally saying her space-time exist somewhere else apart from their own.

@Dark649 Boruto's eye is called "Jouga" which translates to "pure eye". A fitting description.

Has anyone read the latest chapter of Boruto? It looked like Boruto almost destroyed a small building with his rasengan.

yeah i think so. im excited for the fight between boruto and that guy that eats brains to gain their power and memories

Omg lol ive been checking Boruto's profile for a week because I thought someone would have read the latest chapter.

I don't remember if Boruto encountered Shojoji on a mission. He fought his small frys tho and defeated them by mistake.

No his profile only says wall level pysically to possibly room level with rasengan. Its kinda weird if you ask me. It seems like his profile hasn't been updated in a while.

In the anime Boruto is similar his father in someways while been his own person at the same time. Is supposed to be childish, they are kids living in times of peace.

Lol well, Obito was childish for some time as well despite the fact that he graduated around the era of the 3rd Shinobi World War.

Generally both. I really don't like the new generation, especially when they came from so very forced relationships. It's like watching Part I Naruto with shittier characters.

Don't think ur being very fair to it @scarlet, it's no Naruto but it does have its own good points. I'd say it's decent though I currently find the anime much more interesting than the manga, probs cuz it's dealing with new stuff, the manga feels slow and the rehashing of the movie didn't exactly sell it for me

@David Believe me, I wanted to like the Boruto anime (I gave up with the manga), I really wanted to but I just can't. It's been 10+ episodes and all they do is run around chasing that Ghost crap who turned out to be the Class Rep. I didn't care for any of that.

@Scarlet, well to each their own I guess. I like the anime- maybe it's cuz I get slice of life vibes from it and my curiosity over the strange eye boruto has. But I will say that Boruto himself isn't very interesting, but the ppl around him? Yeah I like them.

I enjoy the anime so far but you can tell they are really padding the episodes. One thing I really like is we are getting to spend more time with the characters, something I wish Kishi did in the manga. Plus I really enjoy the Shikadai and Boruto dynamic. Shikamaru and Naruto were friendly in the academy but you can tell Shikadai and Boruto are practically best friends. Guess that's what happens when ChoCho takes the place of Choji lol.

I agree too. I like the slice of life story that the anime is following. It gives better character developement and helps us better understand them.

Question Time!

1. Is the Manga weekly or monthly?

2. Have the new generation gone on any cool or dangerous missions?

3. Are there any awesome ninja like the Akaski (never could spell their orginizations name right but you know who I'm talking about, the group with the black cloaks with red clouds on them).

1. No the manga is monthly. It needs to be weekly but the chapters are long on the other hand.

2. Yes Boruto himself is trying to rescue Tento from Shojoji who is very dangerous. Not gonna spoil it.

3. Well the Corpse Hunter Shojoji eats other ninja and obtains their powers and memories. Imo this guy is making the manga more darker. Eating people alive is kinda dark if you ask me but I love.

@BFF I guess she just seems really selfish and shallow to me, I don't know man all I know is that since her first appearance in the Naruto manga I've never really liked her

Yeah she is kinda stuck up. People were already having problems with Boruto's personality but imo ChoCho's personality is kinda worse.

@David

Lol, some villains have much worse personalities but they still have fanboys everywhere. Anyway, I like her and I don't mind her behavior. I've also seen some guys who consider her their favorite among the new generation. Mine is Sarada though. :)

@Scarlet

Erm, why are you judging a character based on her parents? Are you kidding or...?

@BFF I know but... those are villains. And it's not like I think she's awful or something frankly she's probably the most believable character- she's just a stuck up preteen girl- I've had more than my fair share of interactions with ppl like that which I think is the real problem, I personally don't like stuck up ppl. If they're a villain then I guess I don't mind since their intended to be assholes, but a protagonist? Nope that just isn't for me.

Gosh I'm rambling, well this is just my personal opinion of her don't let it bother u Burning i probably won't bring it up often anyway.

Choji and Karui was forced, they didn't even meet once in shippuden iirc, it's like Kishimoto just through a dart at a wall with pictures of all the girls and said "This is who Choji will end up with" and it landed on Karui and Boom!!! We got Chocho.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Choji and Karui was forced, they didn't even meet once in shippuden iirc, it's like Kishimoto just through a dart at a wall with pictures of all the girls and said "This is who Choji will end up with" and it landed on Karui and Boom!!! We got Chocho.
This. Nothing against Chocho, but she's a constant reminder of this.

Yeah, I don't think they ever met in Shippuden. Their relationship started after the war and there are mentions of it in some of the novels that were released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back