• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto General Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay because the Light novel Sasuke said he was absorbing a star and made absolute zero weather while the narrator said he created his dimension. I think it was said to be canon but I see it doesn't matter.

AstralKing7 said:
Okay because the Light novel Sasuke said he was absorbing a star and made absolute zero weather while the narrator said he created his dimension. I think it was said to be canon but I see it doesn't matter.

but if he can do this in anime then it doesn matter

Omimi said:
AstralKing7 said:
but if he can do this in anime then it doesn matter
Well yea it wouldn't matter if he could do it in the anime but then we'd have to decide which we would consider canon between the anime and the mange if they both have different feats. Its really hard because the LN is considered canon by the creators and so is the manga but they have different feats in them.

If they adapt the light novel stuff in the anime, it's going to be too confusing. Did Momoshiki appear to Boruto in the light novel like what happened in the manga? That place is important so the anime will most likely adapt the manga fight.

But still, it's going to be too uninteresting and repetitive. They should add some of the stuff in the light novel as well.

One of the interesting things in light novel is when Momoshiki(fused) said he was afriad of his death while fighting Naruto and Sasuke. He also said the only other time he had felt death was when he was born first. So imo that would be something interesting to include in the anime. I also like how their race is said to be Orgers. That would explain why the all have horns on their heads when they were shown.

No I dont recall Momoshiki appearing to Boruto after the fight. I do know when he defeated Momoshiki tho the giant rasengan he made didnt just overpower Momoshikis rasengan. Boruto added wind chakra too it and made them both vanish leaving Momoshiki confused until he was hit with the invisbile attack and dying.

i wanna watch this series but i have to know something before i do.

does sakura still hit naruto? thats literally the only reason why i stopped watching naruto. because of ******* sakura. i absolutely cannot stand it when she hits him for LITERALLY no reason. if sakura is still abusing naruto even after he became hokage, then i will declare boruto to be the shittiest anime ever made.

btw, does sarada beat up boruto?

Apprentice21 said:
i wanna watch this series but i have to know something before i do.
does sakura still hit naruto? thats literally the only reason why i stopped watching naruto. because of ******* sakura. i absolutely cannot stand it when she hits him for LITERALLY no reason. if sakura is still abusing naruto even after he became hokage, then i will declare boruto to be the shittiest anime ever made.

btw, does sarada beat up boruto?
Sakura has only been shown once or twice in the anime. Boruto barley has any interactions with Sarada imo when they aren't having a field lesson.

Also how does Boruto seem like a brat when you haven't watched the anime. He actually is mature at most things kid Naruto would have looked at differently

okay good. i did watch the boruto movie and the first episode of the anime, and boruto is always complaining about how naruto is away. even tho hes the damn hokage so of course hes going to be busy and not able to spend time with his family.

Tbf Naruto was in the wrong too. Boruto even knew what he was doing was wrong when he told Naruto if he was there more everything could have been avoided by Naruto scolding him. Naruto takes his job too serious. Shikamaru even tries to give him freedom but refuses it. If you ask me Naruto dosnt believe in his friends too much anymore. He did noting when the Nue showed up and was outshined by Sai an Kakashi who atleast contributed to detaining the Nue. Naruto didnt even have to come and could have left in too them. Instead he keeps losing time he could be spending with his family.

Yeah, I also wish Naruto would spend more time with them. The time when he didn't attend Himawari's birthday in person was one of the few times I've felt really annoyed with him. We're just missing out on fluffy scenes. :(

Like, couldn't he just leave several clones to do his duties sometimes? That's what I'd do.

AstralKing7 said:
Actually it was Momoshiki doing those things if i recall correctly

Sakura vs Shin was Epic AF, sigh if we took the anime as canon we could of had a nice tier for Shin, Oh well.

Shadowbokunohero said:
link ? i cant find it anywher
still not out yet

so only raw/no eng

http://readnaruto.com/chapter/boruto-naruto-next-generations-chapter-016/

Burning Full Fingers
not yet he can only absorb ability like momo thats why its called prototype

Naruto : It's a prototype model created by Katasuke. I had the idea after our lastest fight with the Otsutsukis.
Boruto : What ... ?
Naruto : With this, I can absorb enemy's jutsu and invalidate them.
Naruto : But of course, I can't just return the absorbed jutsus to the user like they do.

Source: Yagami
Source: Naruto FOrums

i got it from here

Yeah, it sounds cool but does it suit Naruto though? I like his style of fighting as it is, and I want him to have more abilities, but just absorbing his enemy's jutsu doesn't seem like him somehow.

Well, I'm not going to complain much though. Plus it helps defend Konoha better, I guess.

@Omimi

Thanks for the information.

Eventually we are going to have to take the anime as canon. I mean the reintroduction of Toneri, who is a canon character from Naruto: the last, will also effect the Momoshiki arc in the anime, which itself retconed the movie in the manga. Like I've said before; the manga already mentioned blood prison, Kishi brought in Raiga as one of the seven swordsman that attacked Might Dai along with his twin swords kiba. I really don't see the difference between accepting the DBS anime as the main canon and Boruto IMO.

Heatforce said:
Eventually we are going to have to take the anime as canon. I mean the reintroduction of Toneri, who is a canon character from Naruto: the last, will also effect the Momoshiki arc in the anime, which itself retconed the movie in the manga. Like I've said before; the manga already mentioned blood prison, Kishi brought in Raiga as one of the seven swordsman that attacked Might Dai along with his twin swords kiba. I really don't see the difference between accepting the DBS anime as the main canon and Boruto IMO.
I agree

The justification for the manga being used as canon seems to be that the scaling for the anime seems to be kinda weird...which i dot get, Shino is Large building level whilst Genin like Sarada are rated Building level, it took 3 Genin to Outsmart and defeat Shino which wasn't even done via raw power so it doesn't really scale to any of them.

We MAY have Momoshiki blowing up a "star" in the anime. The early sketches for the movie had it. Star level momoshiki ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back