• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto General Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Burning Full Fingers

I guess so but it depends if it was a specific jutsu maybe.

Shadowbokunohero said:
4-C naruto aswell
Damn... I forget about him to... Noooooooooooooo! OvO

Anyway in all seriousness well see how the anime does the fight and go from there. I'll be in aww if I actually see Momoshiki blow up a star or Kinshiki actually split a planet.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Hmm, do you guys think Sarada will be somewhat comparable to Boruto at the end of the series?
Hope so, I'd like their team to actually be comparable to each other

Shadowbokunohero said:
also sage mode sarada would be sick
She already got lots of strength and the Sharingan (pretty sure I said that wrong), Sage Mode will make her to op

Tho I due agree it would be amazing to see.

Don't think Kinshiki will split a planet in half. Momoshiki's stuff seems likelier.

As for High 7-C Sarada and Mitsuki, I don't think so. At least for Sarada. There's a chance she'll be a roided up Kage like Naruto. Boruto should be Continent level at the least.

Will Sage Mode Sarada happen though? That should only happen if Naruto trains her personally. In either case, I would prefer for her to be a toad summoner rather than a snake summoner.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
It would make sense that Sarada learns Sage mode in my opinion. Maybe Naruto could teach it to her.
Honestly as much as I'd like this, I don't think this is the way it should go. Mistuki already has sage mode, so maybe Sarada should be more focused on her sharingan?

@Davidsteel1 I agree. She might even be able to awaken her Mangekyo Sharingan.

Or who knows.....Mangekyo Sage Sharingan Mode.

Shadowbokunohero said:
I really dont want boruto to reach Naruto levels of strength..
I really doubt he will reach Six Paths Naruto levels of power. At least not without a good explanation.

At least i see him around Country Level if he scales to base Naruto. At most i see him at High 6-A if he scales to Bijuu Mode Naruto.

It would technically be possible for the them to surpass the older generation but the only problem is Naruto and Sasuke, those to received Massive power boosts that the kids would be unable to achieve normally.

LordGriffin1000 said:
It would technically be possible for the them to surpass the older generation but the only problem is Naruto and Sasuke, those to received Massive power boosts that the kids would be unable to achieve normally.
Yeah I know thats why i see Boruto at least at Country Level since that is even superior to Hashirama.

The thing is Naruto has the Kyuubi and Sasuke the Rinnegan(not to mention that they got power from the Sage of Six Paths) and thats why unless boruto gets a similar power up to them he will probably never reach them.

Well I guess we'll all see in the end what level they stand at and hopefully we get some good feats for the new generation.

Well he still has a ways to go before he can even surpass Base Shippuden Naruto so I suppose we will have too wait.

No none of his jutsu after the fight with momoshiki are on his profile for some reason or even his feats. He displayed a lightning jutsu against Shojoji(who doesnt have a profile) and it didnt get added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back