• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto Anime

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
new boruto manga coming out spring 2017 ^_^ and they plan to make it better than naruto, so what are your thoughts on it, Kishimotto is going to have a large part in it. writing plotlines and what not. i cant find the link now will post it a bit later. are you guys excited ?

I am honestly still unhappy about the whole world being at peace theme was thrown out, imo boruto is going against the original series especially with the first chapter of boruto seemingly killing off naruto. It's like with minato dying young all over again, nothings changed. However, i am still willing to give this series a shot though i honestly don't have high expectations.

Giving it a shot but I'm not raising my expectations. Also, I hope they don't follow the art style of the Boruto manga. That was bad and they should feel bad.

i will give it a shot and watch it but…i don't set my expectations high for Boruto

AppleLord said:
I'm expecting Universal level Naruto, Kishi is very intrested in Space.
tbh that would be dope imho just hope it's done properly (i rhymed eyyy)

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
It's going to be a shitty cash grab, which (unfortunately) will probably do well. Not going to bother watching it.
They will likely pull a lot of crazy things (like the first chapter) to archieve that, even if it becomes somewhat famous i will be not still interested.

Aw, yeah I noticed that in The Last.

I don't even like the idea of Universal Naruto. It sounds too strange. Hope it doesn't happen. I can accept Universal Kaguya though.

About Boruto, I'll watch it for sure. I'm with Gemmy though. The manga art style shouldn't be used. At all.

Back