• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was here thinking about the HH+ calculation of Boros that uses a time period of 13 milliseconds because it is faster than a human can see... It would be possible to apply this time to other moments of Boros moving so that perhaps we can get a greater calculation of speed...
You could try, but I'm pretty sure:

1. The 13 millisecond time period had issues that were never fully addressed
2. That scene was used because it was what was shown in the section of databook where the statement was made

If it's just Murata who stated this, maybe we can apply this as a time period, plus we know the exact translation of Murata's dialogue? (Because at least in Portuguese the statement close to the speed of light could mean being a little higher too, so an exact translation of what he meant by this statement would be nice)

If we apply the 13 millisecond time frame to the moon kick, we would have approximately 98.535c or 98.535x the speed of light (FTL+)

can’t we just ignore the statement cause a lot of stuff murata says he doesn’t even seem certain on it

and that kick would scale to other mb boros attacks anyway which would scale above other ftl+ characters

Furthermore the source says: "At incredible speeds which the average Joe cannot begin to follow!", which means that the entire fight happened at a speed that a person could not react, which could apply to the moon kick as well

If there is only Muratas' statement to back this up we have a solid enough chance... I'll make a blog to officially calculate it.

Ok, I found another way to calculate the speed of Boros' kick and making an estimate I got 2.44c, to carry out the calculation properly I will need the height at which Boros' ship is and the speed of the projectiles that Tatsumaki launched against the ship (Wow calculating this will be complicated) or alternatively a method to calculate the speed of a sonic boom, don't expect any new calculations anytime soon

(I’ll put everything I say in this thread in the slideshow)
Boros scaling A-Z

The lowest downplay/lowball section
1. Armored Boros is at the very least superior to his generals Combined Melzargard, Geryuganshoop, and Groribas
2. Groribas is at least stronger than Combined Melzargard
3. Uncombined Melzargard is at the very least able to one shot the sky king, who is at LEAST relative to the dry deep sea king, who is town level
4. Combined Melzargard is even stronger
5. Melzargard has a supersonic+ feat and outsped Iaian, but there is a small possibility that BoS Iaian is not faster than spring mustachio, so we won’t use that scaling yet

Armored Boros’ barest minimum scaling:
Town level AP and durability with at least supersonic+ speed, unknown LS

And then we would advance to the next section
until eventually we got to 3-B Released Boros 🗿

Boros scaling A-Z

1. Armored Boros is at the very least superior to his generals Combined Melzargard, Geryuganshoop, and Groribas
3. Uncombined Melzargard is at the very least able to one shot the sky king, who is at LEAST relative to the dry deep sea king, who is town level
5. Melzargard has a supersonic+ feat and outsped Iaian, but there is a small possibility that BoS Iaian is not faster than spring mustachio, so we won’t use that scaling yet

after base armor boros was told that saitama had destroyed 23% of his ship he says that opponent isn’t even worth his time instead says to sends his generals to take care of it

AP:
Armored Boros' highest possible scaling: he is stronger than base Boris, as he stated that he was the strongest member of his race. Base Boris was able to help redirect a Multi Solar System level explosion.

Weaker but still impressive interpretation: Armored Boros can one shot Geryuganshoop, who, according to Murata, was the strongest psychic in the series. This would put him above Tatsumaki. Murata also stated that if the 3 generals planned it properly, although unlikely, they could defeat a version of Orochi that was intended to be relative or even stronger than Tatsumaki. This scaling would realistically put him at Moon level.

Lower interpretation: He survived the test punch from Saitama better than Orochi did. At least Multi Contient level.

Even lower interpretation: Is stronger than his generals, who have shown the capability of destroying parts of his ship and were confident on defeating characters whose attacks easily destroyed it. Since the ship wasn't pierced by Saitama's moon jump, and Armored Boros himself got his body and head struck against a pillar which was stated to be even stronger than the outter parts of the ship, he should be At least Multi Continent level.

Lowest possible interpretation: Stronger than Melzalgard, who could one shot DSK level opponents while not merged. At least Town level.

Speed:
At least FTL via scaling to Boris, who scales to Blast. Possibly MTFL+ as they could react to an attack that traveled across thousands of stars.

FTL: should be faster than his perceived view of casual Saitama, who blitzed Geryuganshoop, who can throw attacks at the speed of light.

At least Relativistic: should be faster than Geryuganshoop, who could move his tentacles at 0.19c.

At least Massively Hypersonic+, should be faster than Geryuganshoop, who was compared to Tatsumaki and a version of Orochi that was implied to be able to beat her.

At least Hypersonic, should be faster than Combined Melzalgard, who PPP couldn't react to.

Last edited:
Boros scaling A-Z

this will have to take a while because it's not really the highest of priorities
could end up being a summer project or something even.

Now we need Boros' speed upgraded. And it could be argued that Released is faster than FF, but they are totally not going to be open to the idea of scaling to casual Saitama's expressions/ Saitama covering up when he doesn't cover against virtually anyone/ Saitama showing more seriousness...

IMG_1997.jpg

IMG_1998.jpg

IMG_1996.jpg

these will be the most relevant scans for released Boros becoming ftl

And Saitama covering against Boros while fighting inside the ship. Also, Saitama vs FF in the most recent chapter, where he is all casual and corners FF easily.

It has come to my attention that trying to achieve the truth of Boros on this website is an absolutely Sisyphean task
The Tatsumaki fans will not be convinced, not due to their bias, but because they simply lack the comprehension to actually understand just how hard Boros negs her
But does this mean we give up? Of course not. Like Sisyphus, we must remain happy. This struggle is what we live for, and our intelligence means nothing without the existence of foolishness to be overshadowed.
Boners, we must believe we will win, not because it’s possible, but because it’s our purpose. If you are happy, then remain seated at this table, because the Borse squad ain’t leaving any time soon.

It has come to my attention that trying to achieve the truth of Boros on this website is an absolutely Sisyphean task
The Tatsumaki fans will not be convinced, not due to their bias, but because they simply lack the comprehension to actually understand just how hard Boros negs her
But does this mean we give up? Of course not. Like Sisyphus, we must remain happy. This struggle is what we live for, and our intelligence means nothing without the existence of foolishness to be overshadowed.
Boners, we must believe we will win, not because it’s possible, but because it’s our purpose. If you are happy, then remain seated at this table, because the Borse squad ain’t leaving any time soon.
Love this energy Ziller

It is actually mind blowing how close minded they always are.

It's like they do it on purpose. They won't pay attention to logic, statements, etc.

Back