• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros and Baldy Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, thats the thing, you aren't. I'm stating facts. my facts being, They calced the speed of the moon kick to be rel+ (75% SOL) The thing that caused Saitama to move that fast was the energy that was initially of Boros until he put it on Saitama.
The energy didn't move Saitama, I already disproved that. Did you read my replies before? Why do you keep repeating the same thing?
The energy thing isn't stated in the manga or anywhere else, stop bring that, again.
I repeat, it wasn't stated anywhere ever, reread my earlier replies.
Murata tweeted it was actually lightspeed (1.255 second to be exact). The near speed of light statement is outdated.
If thats true it is still fine I guess. I don't have anything against the Moon kick.

If AG doesn't perform a feat close to the low end of the CSRC, we can scale both of them, and he probably won't exceed the 100 petaton mark. I'm assuming, yes, and that's why I said "once it catches up".
I still disagree with using a 2+ year old statement to scale them to each other. And even if AG and Boros do end up being comparable (which I doubt immensely), you still can’t use it as a point in this revision, while AG doesn’t even exist.

So as for Boros, he uses his energy to propel himself in MB, the same energy he covered Saitama with and kicked him to the moon after with. Not to mention he said he was holding back/not going all out until Saitama got back. Rel+ should scale at the very least.
And he should be WAY faster than Flashy Flashy who even recently with full speed doesn't impress Saitama at all.
Blast obviously scales. He zipped behind him before Flashy Flash could even see.
Also Murata apparently said Boros' kick was actually light speed. With the speed of light from Earth to the moon as the example. The rel+ one is explaining why Saitama's clothes didn't burn, so it might not even be fully true to the speed.
This, Kachon123

That's not important. You agree Saitama went to the moon near lightspeed, right? What was it that caused that acceleration according to you: the aura or the kick?
Of course it was the kick, the aura as is stated by Murata was used to reduce the friction in the atmosphere so Saitama's clothes were still intact.

Of course it was the kick, the aura as is stated by Murata was used to reduce the friction in the atmosphere so Saitama's clothes were still intact.
I agree with you there. My point is, if he can kick a body upwards at that speed, he can punch it forward at the same speed. Given that he easily catched to Saitama being punched, his combat speed scales to the kick. Simple logic.

The energy didn't move Saitama, I already disproved that. Did you read my replies before? Why do you keep repeating the same thing?
The energy thing isn't stated in the manga or anywhere else, stop bring that, again.
I repeat, it wasn't stated anywhere ever, reread my earlier replies.
Bro, it doesn't have to be stated that the energy moves saitama. You can look with your eyes. If people just went for statements, things like calcing wouldn't be possible. People use their eyes to see how things look and size them or make deductions based off of common sense. It is clear that boros did move saitama with his energy.

I agree with you there. My point is, if he can kick a body upwards at that speed, he can punch it forward at the same speed. Given that he easily catched to Saitama being punched, his combat speed scales to the kick. Simple logic.
The big issue with this logic is that you can't prove that those kicks and punches were the same as the Moon kick.
You just can't, nor feats nor statements are on your side, and going by interpretation the Moon kick is his strongest attack and it exhausted him.

Bro, it doesn't have to be stated that the energy moves saitama. You can look with your eyes. If people just went for statements, things like calcing wouldn't be possible. People use their eyes to see how things look and size them or make deductions based off of common sense. It is clear that boros did move saitama with his energy.
In this site we argue in facts, statements and feats, not headcanon, sorry.

The big issue with this logic is that you can't prove that those kicks and punches were the same as the Moon kick.
You just can't, nor feats nor statements are on your side, and going by interpretation the Moon kick is his strongest attack and it exhausted him.
Why not? They are both physical attacks after all. And there was just one punch and one kick in the manga, not several of them like in the anime. The moon kick didn't exhaust him, but the constant use of Meteoric Burst did.

Why not? They are both physical attacks after all. And there was just one punch and one kick in the manga, not several of them like in the anime. The moon kick didn't exhaust him, but the constant use of Meteoric Burst did.
Because those kicks are weaker, they don't send Saitama hundreds of thousands of kilometers, those kicks don't generate such massive shockwave and an energy ball like that.
You simply can't prove that by feats, interpretation or statements.

In this site we argue in facts, statements and feats, not headcanon, sorry.
The thing, is that it's not headcannon. You are saying we argue in, "facts, statements and feats". We also argue with common sense. Based off of your argument, stuff like this, wouldn't work bc its not a statement or fact. And don't think I forgot feats. You could call the calc I sent a feat, but you could also do the same with this calc, which was previously accepted as 75% SOL, but recently we changed it to 90% iirc

Because those kicks are weaker, they don't send Saitama hundreds of thousands of kilometers, those kicks don't generate such massive shockwave and an energy ball like that.
You simply can't prove that by feats, interpretation or statements.
Why are you saying "those kicks" when there was only one kick? The big energy ball could be interpreted as Boros passing Saitama his energy anyway. And the initial punch (which you say didn't create a huge energy ball) actually did a ton of damage to the ship, burning it from the inside and creating massive destruction.

Why are you saying "those kicks" when there was only one kick? The big energy ball could be interpreted as Boros passing Saitama his energy anyway. And the initial punch (which you say didn't create a huge energy ball) actually did a ton of damage to the ship, burning it from the inside and creating massive destruction.
I said kicks but I don't get me wrong, I meant all instances (be it punches, kicks) Boros intercepted Saitama flying.

And as for your statement, ImposingTiger, The kick that boros did to send Saitama to the moon had a great deal more effort and strength in it

And as for your statement, ImposingTiger, The kick that boros did to send Saitama to the moon had a great deal more effort and strength in it
It's possible , but you can not prove that. The punch he delivered before that did a lot more external damage to the ship. It could very well be that the kick was condensing all that energy and that's why the energy ball was created.

You proved my point, He condesed all the energy into the kick, so, Moon Kick =/= Boros Punches
No, you did not get it. All I said is that the damage he did to the ship with the first punch (which burned everything, an after-effect that didn't appear with the kick) could have been condensed into that energy ball (being passed into Saitama) and that's why the external damage didn't manifest. It's a substitution. You can't prove the energy ball is greater than the ship damage.

Well you guys have to Upgrade him again cause awakened Garou will surpass Psyrochi or Tatsumaki in the Manga lol
We seperated Webcomic and Manga continuities. So the statement of Garou = Boros won't be valid. Garou may very well be 5-A in the manga, we don't know, but Boros won't scale

I wonder what Boros fans think if Manga Garou has a feat that surpasses CSRC. It'll hurt them a lot.

I will post here, but I am still waiting for Uragik's response to this.

So, the speed will always depend on the mass, for example, if Boros' leg was 1000kg, the leg's speed would be less than Saitama's. If it had the same weight as Saitama, the speed would be the same, however, Boros' leg is lighter and therefore the speed of the kick would have to be greater than the speed with which he was launched.

The impulse is equal to the variation of the moment of a body (Qf - Qi). Saitama weighs 70kg and was launched at 0.75c.
I = Qf - Qi
I = (0.75c * 70) - (0)
I = 52.5c kg.m / s

Here, momentum is nothing more than the amount of movement that Boros' leg had at the moment of Saitama's impact.

Boros is 2.40 meters long.

Boros is about 1.4251x larger than a normal human, so his weight would be:

• W = 62 * 1.4251³
  • W = 179.4 kg

One leg is 14.5% of the weight of the entire body, so Boros' leg would have:

• W = 0.145 * 179.4
  • W = 26.013 kg

Q = mv
52.5c = 45 * v
45v = 52.5c
  • v = 52.5c / 26.013
  • v = 2.01c

That would have to be Boros' speed for him to kick Saitama to the moon at 0.75c with one leg.

So, the speed will always depend on the mass, for example, if Boros' leg was 1000kg, the leg's speed would be less than Saitama's. If it had the same weight as Saitama, the speed would be the same, however, Boros' leg is lighter and therefore the speed of the kick would have to be greater than the speed with which he was launched.

The impulse is equal to the variation of the moment of a body (Qf - Qi). Saitama weighs 70kg and was launched at 0.75c.
I = Qf - Qi
I = (0.75c * 70) - (0)
I = 52.5c kg.m / s

Here, momentum is nothing more than the amount of movement that Boros' leg had at the moment of Saitama's impact.

• W = 62 * 1.4251³
  • W = 179.4 kg

• W = 0.145 * 179.4
  • W = 26.013 kg

Q = mv
52.5c = 45 * v
45v = 52.5c
  • v = 52.5c / 26.013
  • v = 2.01c

That would have to be Boros' speed for him to kick Saitama to the moon at 0.75c with one leg.
It was actually 0.9c iirc

I = Qf - Qi
I = (0.75c * 70) - (0)
I = 52.5c kg.m / s

• W = 62 * 1.4251³
  • W = 179.4 kg

• W = 0.145 * 179.4
  • W = 26.013 kg

Q = mv
52.5c = 45 * v
45v = 52.5c
  • v = 52.5c / 26.013
  • v = 2.01c

That's great. Also, if it was SOL like Murata implied on twitter, which result would we have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back