• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros and Baldy Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derailing aside, what were the arguments for Boros’ speed? I honestly don’t remember.

Some people said that Boros had to be at a certain speed in order to pull off the Rel+ kick feat, as well as the fact that Boros flies around in the same energy that he used to launch saitama to the moon

Uskla calced the former to be FTL earlier in the thread, using 0.75c

So about Orochi, we're currently deciding to upgrade him via upscaling from the meteor, because he's dragon or above, and by extension pskorochi is also dragon or above. However, the dragon or above statement comes from Murata. And considering we consider Murata's statement as "possibly", Orochi should not be solidly at Low 6-B. His new AP should be:

Attack Potency: Large Mountain level (Superior to the likes of Gouketsu or Elder Centipede), possibly Small Country level+ (Murata state his disaster level to be "Dragon or above", and so should be superior to the likes of the Meteor. It was stated by Murata that Geryuganshoop, Melzalgald and Groribas had little to no chance of winning against Orochi, even if they plan it properly) | At least Large Island level (Fired an energy blast deep underground that rippled the surface), possibly Small Country level+ or higher (Stronger than before)

Interesting to note that Boros is the only legit "Dragon or above" in the entire series.

Well, Psykorochi would be a legit Above Dragon just based on feats.

But I agree with Orochi having a ‘possibly’ tier.

I mean, yeah, but there really isn't anything that states she is. Like you'd think Boros should be threat level God with the CSRC yet he isn't somehow

I feel like God level is being saved for Awakened Garou. He even said he wanted to be the first God level threat iirc.

I also think Blast and God (duh) will be God level threats.

I feel like that is more of just him calling himself threat level God, when in reality he'll likely be called a dragon by the HA. Definitely agree on the 2nd one.

Although I'd think it'd be hilarious if the guy called God wasn't threat level God lmao.

It means Saitama didn't want any fraction of EC to survive and regenerate so he didn't leave it up to chance.

So about Orochi, we're currently deciding to upgrade him via upscaling from the meteor, because he's dragon or above, and by extension pskorochi is also dragon or above. However, the dragon or above statement comes from Murata. And considering we consider Murata's statement as "possibly", Orochi should not be solidly at Low 6-B. His new AP should be:

Attack Potency: Large Mountain level (Superior to the likes of Gouketsu or Elder Centipede), possibly Small Country level+ (Murata state his disaster level to be "Dragon or above", and so should be superior to the likes of the Meteor. It was stated by Murata that Geryuganshoop, Melzalgald and Groribas had little to no chance of winning against Orochi, even if they plan it properly) | At least Large Island level (Fired an energy blast deep underground that rippled the surface), possibly Small Country level+ or higher (Stronger than before)

Interesting to note that Boros is the only legit "Dragon or above" in the entire series.
Sounds good with me.

He's already High 6-A via up scaling from the CSRC, so I don't that's the case.

Also is there any news on boros' speed?

Sorry, I was away all weekend and returned today, but as I mentioned, my FTL calculation for Boros is not usable due to the fact that I cannot use Newtonian mechanics with relativistic speeds, my calculation was just to show that Boros kicked it it would have to be greater than the speed at which Saitama was sent.

Are you still waiting for an evaluation from Ugarik before that calc can be used as a justification? Or is it simply unusable in any context because of the Newtonian/Relativistic divide?

Last edited:
Ah, I see. Is there other options to this?

I've seen people argue that the same aura that boros used to launch Saitama is the same he uses to propell himself, which justifies Rel+ boros, they say

Last edited:
In that case, MB Boros should retain his relativistic+ rating for the foreseeable future, since we can't downscale or upscale his speed rating from the moon jump aura using Newtonian physics.

I haven't voted on all the AP changes, but I say with a heavy heart that I support the Boros downgrades for consistency's sake. If the moon jump does not scale directly to Boros's physicals, then the Low 6-B+ | 6-B ratings are necessary.

If Boros's AP and speed are decided, what else is there to discuss?

Speed is all that's left

Although one could argue High 6-A boros because pskorochi is arguably only a dragon

I think it'd be best to use the current justification of his speed. Where he uses his own aura to move himself and others at Rel+. But I wanna see the opinion if others

I was just about to say that we should stick with that, since we really can't dig up any other feats.

If you can prove me wrong, feel free to do so.

Well, I just gave my opinion. Unless people can somehow prove that Boros is slower or faster than the moon kick without resorting to Netwonian physics, I can't see an alternative for Meteoric Burst Boros at least.

Ugarik was gonna comment here apparently, also Qawsed was one of the supporters to keep Rel+ so I wanna hear what he has to say.

Also someone stated that Murata said Boros kicked Saitama at SOL instead of Rel+ earlier. So there's that, lemme find it

サイタマ、ボロスに蹴られてだいたいこのくらいのスピードで飛んでってた気がする。。
"I think [Saitama] was kicked by Boros and flew away at about this speed."

Along with the fact that Boros kicking him at lightspeed is contradicted by the OTHER ONEBUKURO, which was pointed out by @Fubuki_hell_, he also said he thought that Boros kicked him at about the speed of light. If anything, this is more supporting evidence for Relativistic(+) Boros.

Ah, I see. Is there other options to this?

I've seen people argue that the same aura that boros used to launch Saitama is the same he uses to propell himself, which justifies Rel+ boros, they say
https://i.redd.it/m642b2ixnae61.png the databook itself says " using energy released from his body as propelling force, he is able to surpass his limits and achieve extreme speeds " wich helps justify making him relativistic with his own aura, as at this point he'd be a alien rocket.

Ah ok. So Rel+ is what the majority agrees with so far, Saitama should upscale to FTL with that. So Saitama can keep his rating. I'd probably wait for Qawsed to throw his thoughts into here, and I don't know if we should wait for Ugarik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back