• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros and Baldy Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emirp sumitpo

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I'll get Saitama out of the way first because he is quicker.

One-Shot Man​

Because Geryuganshoop near lightspeed feat isn't fully legit, Saitama is getting his FTL downgraded because his FTL feat is based on that.

New speed rating: At least Relativistic+ (Much faster than the likes of Flashy Flash), possibly FTL or higher (Intercepted Geryuganshoop's pitches at this speed)

His lifting strength should be upgraded to Class P as he should be stronger than the likes of Tatsumaki.

Now onto Boros.

Boros​

Boros is both getting upgraded and downgraded (Tho he maybe be upgraded in the future but that's only a possibility)

First with the upgrade: Boros' CSRC has been recalced to be be much higher result, as the first calc assumes the CSRC to be a generic explosion. But we know that Boros attacks are all through melting of sorts, and the CSRC is just a bigger version of that. Full discussion for the CSRC calc is here. With the new calc, the CSRC now sits at 1.586 to 13.27 exatons. Not quite a big upgrade as many of us had hoped for (R.I.P Moon level OPM), but at least we got far higher into High 6-A, Of course Saitama should upscale from this, as he pretty much just deflected the attack with ease.

Boros's base is also getting upgraded to Low 6-B+, via upscaling from the new calc for the meteo, due to being an above-dragon, and should be more powerful thanthe meteor, which is a dragon level threat.

Now with the downgrade, Boros physicals for his released and Meteoric Burst state are getting downgraded to 6-B. This is due to the fact that he was previously High 6-A because his ship tanked Saitama's moon jump. However this was disproven in this thread due to the fact that the ship does not absorb the full impact of Saitama's moon jump, and that the energy had likely dispersed by then. This was calced by Usklaverei in the main OPM thread to be Low 7-B, which as we know, Boros is much higher than that.

Speed is is being changed to At least Massively Hypersonic, possibly Relativistic via upscaling from Geryu. Rel+ for MB boros is getting removed as the statement where it comes from isn't about him moving at near-lightspeed, but him kicking Saitama at near lightspeed. However, some people in the main OPM thread have brought up that to accomplish a feat like that, you have to move at a similar speed to it. I'm not too knowledgeable on this stuff so it should be left to the calc guys who are actually knowledgeable on this stuff.

One could argue that MB boros is faster than Flashy Flash as he surprised Saitama with his speed while Flash didn't. But I'm not too sure about this.

Potential questions that some will bring up​

But it was never stated that which form of Boros is an above dragon?

I've seen people bring that up, but if ONE wanted a specific form of Boros to be an Above-Dragon, he would've done so, such examples where he did this was the ninja duo, where in their human forms, they were only threat level demon, but became threat level dragon when monsterfied. Same goes with phoenix man. We also put all of Orochi's form at Above-Dragon level, so I don't see any reason why Boros would be any different.

Shouldn't Boros be High 6-A via surviving Saitama's serious punch for a while?

Boros was practically on his death bed and on the verge of death after getting smacked by that, plus the serious punch didn't even hit him directly so it seems more like immortality type 2 rather than durability. So no

But what about scaling to Awakened Garou?

lmao what the heck is a woke garou, is that some kinda pasta or something?

Seriously tho, for starters, he hasn't appeared in the manga yet, so we can't scale Boros to him. And while there are statements from Murata that are backed up by ONE that AG and Boros do scale to one another, the statement came from a long time ago and there's a chance it might not hold up. While I doubt Garou will display a feat that is higher than a 100 petatons, there's a chance he might perform a tier 5 feat, destroying any chances the 2 might scale.

So until awakened Garou appears in the manga, we shouldn't be discussing about whether the 2 should scale or not, as it'll likely get into a lot of speculating. If the 2 do end up scaling however, then I will make a CRT about that, but until then. We should ignore trying to scale the 2.

Fun Fact. I was originally going to wait until AG came out so I could see whether the 2 should scale or not, but considering that likely happens in a few months, and the wait might end up not being worth it, I said screw it and decided to skip waiting and just go ahead with this CRT, and make Boros = Garou a seperate CRT.

The revised Boros profile can be seen here.

Last edited:
Boros shouldn’t have an ‘At least’ in his first key, that should just be Low 6-B+, his second key should be ‘At least Low 6-B+,’ and his third key should be 6-B with no ‘At least.’

Other than that, I agree.

I can agree with the third one, but why not for the first and second? He's superior to the Low 6-B+ Meteor is he not?

The meteor itself isn’t Low 6-B+. It’s 3.98 teratons and Low 6-B+ starts at 4 teratons.

If I recall correctly, Boros scaled to the durability of his ship, which is High 6-A for withstanding Saitama's moon jump.

If I recall correctly, Boros scaled to the durability of his ship, which is High 6-A for withstanding Saitama's moon jump.
Now with the downgrade, Boros physicals for his released and Meteoric Burst state are getting downgraded to 6-B. This is due to the fact that he was previously High 6-A because his ship tanked Saitama's moon jump. However this was disproven in this thread due to the fact that the ship does not absorb the full impact of Saitama's moon jump, and that the energy had likely dispersed by then. This was calced by Usklaverei in the main OPM thread to be Low 7-B, which as we know, Boros is much higher than that.

Don't you have to be over 50 perecnt of a value in order to get a plus?
Attack Potency: The "+" symbol should be used when the Attack Potency has been calculated to be greater than the average (arithmetic mean) of the high end energy level and low end energy level of a particular tier.

Low 6-B starts at 1 teratons and ends at 7 teratons. The average of that (Low 6-B+) would be 4 teratons.

In his released key you can also upscale him from his ship, making him at 6-B (full destruction is 4.68 teratons, nearly the precise ap to upscale) . I think that should be part of the justification, because he did more damage to his ship than Tatsumaki's reflected barrage did.

Also, the ship's AP needs to be rerouted to Usklaverei's calc and not the old one.

In his released key you can also upscale him from his ship, making him at 6-B (full destruction is 4.68 teratons, nearly the precise ap to upscale) . I think that should be part of the justification, because he did more damage to his ship than Tatsumaki's reflected barrage did.

Also, the ship's AP needs to be rerouted to Usklaverei's calc and not the old one.
I'm not too sure on that but I'll take that into consideration.

But do you think armored Boros is superior to his ship? Or at the very least scales to it.

So I would suggest "Low 6-B+ | 6-B | at least 6-B, likely higher", I am not aware of anything that elevates Armored Boros above his ship

I don't think Armored Boros should scale to his ship (at best we could put it likely or possibly for him to scale to the ship cuz he has only shown to damage his ship while in his released state iirc).
I'm fine with Saitama's LS scaling to Tatsumaki cuz Saitama should be stronger than her, but iirc this was rejected before for some reasons that I can't remember.

Last edited:
Ah I see. I've edited it already. I'd also like this point to be addressed.
Speed is is being changed to At least Massively Hypersonic, possibly Relativistic via upscaling from Geryu. Rel+ for MB boros is getting removed as the statement where it comes from isn't about him moving at near-lightspeed, but him kicking Saitama at near lightspeed. However, some people in the main OPM thread have brought up that to accomplish a feat like that, you have to move at a similar speed to it. I'm not too knowledgeable on this stuff so it should be left to the calc guys who are actually knowledgeable on this stuff.

One could argue that MB boros is faster than Flashy Flash as he surprised Saitama with his speed while Flash didn't. But I'm not too sure about this.

I don't think Armored Boros should scale to his ship or at least we could put it likely or possibly for him to scale to the ship (he has only shown to damage his ship while in his released state iirc).
I'm fine with Saitama's LS scaling to Tatsumaki cuz Saitama should be stronger than her, but iirc this was rejected before for some reasons that I can't remember.
IIRC, It was because tatsumaki has telekinesis or something, which is a dumb reason.

So I would suggest "Low 6-B+ | 6-B | at least 6-B, likely higher", I am not aware of anything that elevates Armored Boros above his ship
Could you get scans of Released Boros damaging his ship? Also wouldn’t him damaging the ship be questionable anyways since it was already damaged from the reflected barrage?

Question. Is light speed Flashy Flash currently unaccepted?

given the following:
User blog:Qawsedf234/Flashy Flash databook translation | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom
latest (720×554) (nocookie.net)
光陰の速さで勝利に至る孤高の剣キ!愛刀「瞬殺丸」の紫電の如き太刀筋は、敵に知覚する暇すら与
The solitary sword reaches victory through the speed of light! The sword Shiden 'Shunsatsumaru' does not give the enemy even time to perceive it!

and
image0.png (987×1597) (discordapp.com)
latest.png (800×1138) (discordapp.com)
7329069-vgjnb3f.jpg (800×1138) (cbsistatic.com)

I agree with Boros having Immortality type 2 added to his profile as well. He was able to talk to Saitama while he was this.

Question. Is light speed Flashy Flash currently unaccepted?

given the following:
User blog:Qawsedf234/Flashy Flash databook translation | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom
latest (720×554) (nocookie.net)
光陰の速さで勝利に至る孤高の剣キ!愛刀「瞬殺丸」の紫電の如き太刀筋は、敵に知覚する暇すら与
The solitary sword reaches victory through the speed of light! The sword Shiden 'Shunsatsumaru' does not give the enemy even time to perceive it!

and
image0.png (987×1597) (discordapp.com)
latest.png (800×1138) (discordapp.com)
The first one was rejected due to it likely being hyperbole.

I can't open the second one.

What chapter does the third one come from?

Likely the same as the first, it's better if you get the raws for that one instead of a translated one.

May I ask why the databook one is considered as hyperbole.

The third one says faster than light in all translations, including the official

This image is fake.
Oof.

May I ask why the databook one is considered as hyperbole.

The third one says faster than light in all translations, including the official
I think it was because the databook was from the perspective of the hero association, and that it was hyperbole or propaganda.

I've never read the book so I can't say for sure.

Right,

Here is another image of the destruction from Boros's chest beam ( the scarring on the right compared to meteoric burst on the left)

010.png

On what planet is that hyperbole?

What evidence would be accepted if the manga, databook and upscaling off the casual calcs aren't accepted?
Oof.

I think it was because the databook was from the perspective of the hero association, and that it was hyperbole or propaganda.

I've never read the book so I can't say for sure.
Like I said, I've never read the book, I've just said that others rejected it due to it likely being hyperbole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back