• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros Ability Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't kicking someone to the moon or into space count as Minor BFR? Of course, this BFR would be able to be countered by someone of comparable speed who could survive in space. I'll add it to his intelligence that this is in character for him, as suggested by Pachi

ONE PUNCH MAN - Saitama gets kicked to the moon
ONE PUNCH MAN - Saitama gets kicked to the moo

No? That just means doing it by having enough raw strength.

I could BFR a snail by throwing it tens of meters away from me.

Humans clearly have BFR

DMB1 is right. At best, you can add in his Powers and Abilities section that he can send people to soace via sheer AP

DMB 1 said:
No? That just means doing it by having enough raw strength.
I could BFR a snail by throwing it tens of meters away from me.
It's by raw strength, but it is BFR. There are other characters who BFR by sending them into space, but someone with MFTL+ speed can counter it. If he can incapacitate someone far slower then him by sending them to the moon, then it is fair game

By BFR's definitio: he qualifies as he can knock people into space. So I agree with the addition

• BFR is short for Battle Field Removal, referring to one opponent forcing the other outside of their area of combat for a long enough period of time that the battle cannot be continued. As long as they cannot return from wherever they have been transported to within a certain amount of time - a week, going by Standard Battle Assumptions - victory is reached through BFR. The specific methods of BFR may vary, and they may be as simple as teleporting an opponent somewhere far far away to abandoning them in another time, sending them to a parallel universe, or knocking them into space.

I... am not sure. By technicality, yes, you are able to remove them from the battlefield. Which is exactly the beginning and end of the requirements for BFR.

However... under this assumption, literally any character with suitable AP would have BFR.

Yeah, its strange. Its like modern art with "I could do that. Yeah But you Didn't."

I guess it would be a case of them showing it, so they qualify. But anyone with a comparable speed would be able to counter lol

TECHNICALLY

and I mean only technically as all other -ly's don't make sense

this is legitimate and fine to add

Should probably wait for one more if possible

Just add in his intelligence that it is in character for him to remove the opponent from the battlefield.

I agree with Pachi's suggestion. Listing this as BFR seems kinda pointless, as it'd give everyone like 8-B and up BFR.

Wokistan said:
I agree with Pachi's suggestion. Listing this as BFR seems kinda pointless, as it'd give everyone like 8-B and up BFR.
I mean, as I said before, it's like modern art

"I could do that"

"Yeah but you didn't"

Like Accelorator launched somebody who he couldn't take out otherwise into orbit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back