• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Book Of Bill - Gravity Falls (Part 2, More Abilities + Minor Fixes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conitnuation of this CRT, an this too (which is still in hold-on).

Hello everyone, as promised this is the actual follow-up of the previous BoB thread, which instead will be focused in adding more abilities from the Book, and the newly released medias associated with it, those being:
That and some new things from the show that I think they can be re-evalutated with the new evidence.

Powers and Abilities (with some nerfs)

The main core of this CRT are obviously the new P&A. This is the sandbox I made to cover all of them, and they are a lot compared to his current page (so if I skipped something just tell me).

Given that all the scans are basically there, I'll limit myself in just explaining what is revised, and what is completely added.

Pre-Weirdmageddon

Agree: 7 (ShionAH, Planck69, RedReaper616, QrowBarr, TheOrangeGuy09, Just_a_Random_Butler, ZeedKZ)
Neutral: 0
Disagree: 0

Agree: 7 (ShionAH, Planck69, RedReaper616, QrowBarr, TheOrangeGuy09, Just_a_Random_Butler, ZeedKZ)

Weirdmageddon

Agree: 7 (ShionAH, Planck69 [outside of HDE], RedReaper616, QrowBarr, TheOrangeGuy09, Just_a_Random_Butler [outside of HDE], ZeedKZ)

Resistances

(Almost) Removal of Conceptual Manipulation

Ok, so, no offense, but the evidence for it looks bad.
The first problem is that "meaning" just isn't a concept at all, but instead is the perception humans have on said concept, reason why Bill describes concepts as having purpose, definition, function and taste, but not meaning, right because of them not being objective like concepts (as how they're defined here) should be, which is further cemented from Bill saying that life does not give a damn about the meaning humans give to it.

Best he'll have is Concept Creation off creating the 7 deadly sins and other ones, and Concept 2 NPI due to him tasting both fear and life, as from the scans he did kinda imply he's still talking of the concepts themselves.

Layers or Resistance to Power Null?

We got this interesting detail of Bill, through being angry enough, can break through the barrier of Unicorn magic, which is essentially immune to Weirdness, to the point that it reverted a Totem corrupted from it to its original state, or also being basically being invulnerable from Bill's normal abilities

This is not related to the ongoing revision for resistance to power null, as the reasons are very different. This one instead is whenever Bill, through Rage power, gains 1 layer to all his abilities, or just resistance to power nullification.

Layer: 3 (Planck69, QrowBarr, TheOrangeGuy09)
Power Null Resistance: 0

Statistics

Other than the infinite stamina stuff that I mentioned above (also for the love of god remove that "claimed that he has infinite power" as justification for it), there are other things worth mentioning:

Class Y Lifting Strenght

Surprise! Bill has indeed displayed an interesting LS feat, that being making two planets crash to make them kiss. It's pretty insane indeed, but given we have other crazy physical feats like destroying planets from just physically fighting, or Xanthar kicking Time Baby so hard that he was blasted outside the Nightmare Realm, crashed on Earth and caused the exctinction of the dinosaurs, I do not think this is too much of a stretch.

This will scale to Time Baby for obvious reasons, as he was capable of physically holding Bill in the scan above.

Minor support for Supergenius Intelligence

Bill has displayed more evidence for Supergenius, those being:

Last edited:
Looks good, I do want to add Empowerment should be added near his Precognition and etc.

Another thing is this CRT already made it so Bill is resistant to Power Nullification, which means his Rage feat would likely be is about him getting layers.

Note: We know Time Baby is like a trillion tons even in his small form, I wonder how heavy he is when he is planet sized... lol. It could be a good LS feat maybe?

Actually Bill should have Aspect 2, since his mindscape form is accepted as an Idea.
Ideas are not concepts by default.
Sounds pretty redundant ngl. Like is "idea" even an aspect?
It may be unnecessary, but "idea" is certainly a metaphysical aspect of Bill's existence.
He is not Aspect 2 in the page, so what's your point?
What point? I just removed something that shouldn't be in the your sandbox, that's all.

Oh, if you want you can add an extra justification on Bill's mind reading, memory reading, and social influencing. When he first met Stanford, he was reading his thoughts, memories, perusing his insecurities, etc. in their Chess match (and was going to let him win to allow him to feel special and further take advantage of him), as well as plan furture schemes.

(From TISNAWS "EVEN HIS LIES ARE LIES.")

Oh, if you want you can add an extra justification on Bill's mind reading, memory reading, and social influencing. When he first met Stanford, he was reading his thoughts, memories, perusing his insecurities, etc. in their Chess match (and was going to let him win to allow him to feel special and further take advantage of him), as well as plan furture schemes.
Oh ya, forgor about that.

Conitnuation of this CRT, an this too (which is still in hold-on).

Hello everyone, as promised this is the actual follow-up of the previous BoB thread, which instead will be focused in adding more abilities from the Book, and the newly released medias associated with it, those being:
That and some new things from the show that I think they can be re-evalutated with the new evidence.

Powers and Abilities (with some nerfs)

The main core of this CRT are obviously the new P&A. This is the sandbox I made to cover all of them, and they are a lot compared to his current page (so if I skipped something just tell me).

Given that all the scans are basically there, I'll limit myself in just explaining what is revised, and what is completely added.

Pre-Weirdmageddon

Agree: 1 (ShionAH)
Agree with all of the above.

Seems fine.
Weirdmageddon

Disagree with HDE, that reasoning is still quite flimsy. The rest is fine.
Resistances

Looks good.
(Almost) Removal of Conceptual Manipulation

Ok, so, no offense, but the evidence for it looks bad.
The first problem is that "meaning" just isn't a concept at all, but instead is the perception humans have on said concept, reason why Bill describes concepts as having purpose, definition, function and taste, but not meaning, right because of them not being objective like concepts (as how they're defined here) should be, which is further cemented from Bill saying that life does not give a damn about the meaning humans give to it.

Best he'll have is Concept Creation off creating the 7 deadly sins and other ones, and Concept 2 NPI due to him tasting both fear and life, as from the scans he did kinda imply he's still talking of the concepts themselves.

Makes sense.
Layers or Resistance to Power Null?

We got this interesting detail of Bill, through being angry enough, can break through the barrier of Unicorn magic, which is essentially immune to Weirdness, to the point that it reverted a Totem corrupted from it to its original state, or also being basically being invulnerable from Bill's normal abilities

This is not related to the ongoing revision for resistance to power null, as the reasons are very different. This one instead is whenever Bill, through Rage power, gains 1 layer to all his abilities, or just resistance to power nullification.

Layer: 0
Power Null Resistance: 0
I think this is just a Rage Power boost to his hax potency, by 1 layer.
Statistics

Other than the infinite stamina stuff that I mentioned above (also for the love of god remove that "claimed that he has infinite power" as justification for it), there are other things worth mentioning:

Class Y Lifting Strenght

Surprise! Bill has indeed displayed an interesting LS feat, that being making two planets crash to make them kiss. It's pretty insane indeed, but given we have other crazy physical feats like destroying planets from just physically fighting, or Xanthar kicking Time Baby so hard that he was blasted outside the Nightmare Realm, crashed on Earth and caused the exctinction of the dinosaurs, I do not think this is too much of a stretch.

This will scale to Time Baby for obvious reasons, as he was capable of physically holding Bill in the scan above.

Seems fine.
This is fine.

Also, of course, I agree with most of everything here because I literally helped and looked over the P&A in the Discussion thread.

EDIT: Also, Bill references his Tumblr Sexyman self which is further evidence of his 4th Wall Awareness.

Here.

1000.png

Agree with everything, I still think Unicorn stuff is 1 layer into all of his hax. He was resisting Power Null from Shacktron yet wasn’t able to destroy the barrier, so it’s obviously not resistance to powernull, which leaves the only (and most logical) option: layer to all hax.

On the second glance, I disagree with removal of Resistance to Dream hax. Self-Sustenance does not cover it in any way.

Also, I heavily agree with removing “claimed to have infinite power” from Stamina. It was talking about power as in AP, not stamina at ALL.

Just coming in to comment on a few things
Concept 2 NPI due to him tasting both fear and life,
The latter just doesn't work, because the things Bill mentions in relation to life (Uracil Cytocine and Thymine) are literally some of the building blocks of DNA, so its clearly speaking about life in a more literal manner than the actual concept
This is like, actually definitionally impossible, Pi literally cannot have a final digit, there will always be another digit afterwards, so this wouldn't be a feat for intelligence if you want to use it for such (well mostly, computational power still applies to intelligence), this would be more limited math manip or more support for math manip if you wanted to use it as a feat

This is like, actually definitionally impossible, Pi literally cannot have a final digit, there will always be another digit afterwards, so this wouldn't be a feat for intelligence if you want to use it for such (well mostly, computational power still applies to intelligence), this would be more limited math manip or more support for math manip if you wanted to use it as a feat
Well, it's fiction, bucko!

You can't "its fiction" me for this
The feat is quite literally impossible not from any sort of thing you can handwave away, its literally hard-coded into the definition of the thing itself
It's impossible because we don't have the sufficient intelligence to reach the end of it. And like i said, it's fiction, anything that is "impossible" in our world is possible in the fictional world.

It's impossible because we don't have the sufficient intelligence to reach the end of it. And like i said, it's fiction, anything that is "impossible" in our world is possible in the fictional world.
???
Literally no, irrational numbers by definition do not have a final digit as there will always be a next digit that comes after, this isn't a matter of not being smart enough or anything, there is literally just no final digit to pi, if there was it wouldn't be irrational

???
Literally no, irrational numbers by definition do not have a final digit as there will always be a next digit that comes after, this isn't a matter of not being smart enough or anything, there is literally just no final digit to pi, if there was it wouldn't be irrational
Infinity too by definition doesn't have any end/limit/final, yet a FICTIONAL character can surpassed this and reach the "end" of it... What are you trying to argue here?

Infinity too by definition doesn't have any end/limit/final, yet a FICTIONAL character can surpassed this and reach the "end" of it... What are you trying to argue here?
You can still count to the end of infinity if you had infinite time, you literally cannot do the same for the number of digits of irrational numbers, because there is no end digit, there will always be a next digit, full stop

That it shouldn't be used as an intelligence feat, at best its limited math manip

You can still count to the end of infinity if you had infinite time, you literally cannot do the same for the number of digits of irrational numbers, because there is no end digit, there will always be a next digit, full stop
And it would be literally impossible, TF?
Even then, Infinity is a hard-coded concept, not a "number" like natural number that you can count up with even if you've been given "Infinite Time"... It would be pratically impossible to reach the end that does not have any end, you're making this all up in favor for your arguments to work.

And mind you, Pi is still a finite natural number... Pi is an irrational number that is always growing larger "Infinitely" (There is a phase here, we just couldn't keep up with it)
Bill probably can keep up with Pi, having the sufficient intelligence to process it's end (Although the number itself is still increasing, he just knows there's an end before it extends larger)
That it shouldn't be used as an intelligence feat, at best its limited math manip
Bro didn't manipulate shit.

On the second glance, I disagree with removal of Resistance to Dream hax. Self-Sustenance does not cover it in any way.
It does to be fair. Plus for Bill to lack dreams you'd have to prove that he also lacks a mindscape on his own iirc.
The latter just doesn't work, because the things Bill mentions in relation to life (Uracil Cytocine and Thymine) are literally some of the building blocks of DNA, so its clearly speaking about life in a more literal manner than the actual concept
How else would you talk about "literal life" otherwise? The question he's been answering to was about literally the meaning of life, it's blatantly talking about concepts, with the fear thing further cementing it.
Let me get this straight:
  1. For it to be Math manipulation, Bill would need to manipulate something, but he doesn't.
  2. Bill, as said before, can already process infinite information at once, so I don't see why this is such a shocking revelation.
  3. Infinite speed characters already reach the end of infinity all the time.
  4. This is fiction anyway.

1. What's the code needed to see it?
  2. How I do even justify that.
Disagree with HDE, that reasoning is still quite flimsy.
Not even as a possibly? I do not think Bill would use it as some derogatory term if he didn't become higher dimensional himself to be fair.

By the way I did indeed miss two haxed I added for Weirdmageddon.

Darkness Manipulation and Radiation Manipulation, as his corpse was, other than leaking radiations that were detectable by a sensor, making shadows stretch in triangular shapes.

It does to be fair. Plus for Bill to lack dreams you'd have to prove that he also lacks a mindscape on his own iirc.
Not really, there is nothing on the page like that, it only says that it gives resistance to Sleep Manip to some degree or smth like that.
Bill is immune to Dream Manip via sheer technicality: he never slept and dreamed, meaning that there are no dreams to manipulate in the first place. If a guy with SS 3 slept and dreamed, he would not get Immunity to Dream hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back