• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Book Of Bill - Gravity Falls (Part 1, Abilities + Feat Additions)

Basically, I have never seen it given so easily, because there is nothing to show that it exists as a pure abstraction, it is just said that it is an idea, and as long as the idea exists, it cannot die. best suited for typ 2
He's called an idea directly repeatedly; this is very plain Type 1 Abstraction, you're just being pedantic. And we have given this ability easily when it's this blatant about it.

He's called an idea directly repeatedly; this is very plain Type 1 Abstraction, you're just being pedantic. And we have given this ability easily when it's this blatant about it.
Since when did it become "being pedantic" to express thought here?

ok, rolex, this looks like typ 2 to me because of immo 8. Then removing immo 8 makes the most sense.

Last edited:
Something I have to ask but is the Mindscape a singular plane of existence or is there one for every timeline/dimension?

Something I have to ask but is the Mindscape a singular plane of existence or is there one for every timeline/dimension?
Bill can use the Mindscape to access multiple realities--Or more specifically, in his Mindscape form has been to many universes and "outside the Timeline," but there's also Infinite Bills. So I'd say there's ONE Mindscape per TIMELINE, but NOT per Dimension/"Normal" Universe.

They look fine but I would ask you guys coordinate this better. Adding abilities mid-CRT makes evaluation needlessly convoluted.

Resistance to Radiation

Bill was unaffected by Radiation when he opened a temporary rift with it.

Is unaffected by portal radiation capable of melting people.

Nausea Inducement (Unconventional Blood Manipulation Resistance?)

His blood causes Nausea, and is a liquid beyond description/his blood is seemingly a liquid unrelated to human/standard blood.) So it'd require a more broader type of blood manipulation to affect.

Hypnosis, Tech and Intelligence

Made a computer with trinary code capable of mass hypnosis, and floppy drives capable of eating fingers, as well as causing suicide to programmers who worked on it.

Laughed so hard (from the Nightmare Realm) all Stoplights Turned Yellow.

Power Bestowal???

After Martha took in toxic fumes that causes people to hallucinate (allowing her to see Bill), her experience with him (we don't know what outside of seeing the toy designs he made) gave her the ability to speak in tongues, leak black fluid from their eyes, and make nearby cats float when asked their origin.

???

Can laugh so hard (from the Nightmare Realm) it can be detected on radar.

Summoning

Bill can summon DARYLL to end humanity.

Foresight and Info Analysis?

Saw Stanford's possible futures, was able to analyze his intellect once inside his head and immediately tell how ingenius he was.

Possession

Possessed a legion of rats and shaped them.

Sleep Intoxication??

Can make a drink in the Mindscape/Dreams so hard hitting it affects you in reality.

???

Keeps the last atoms of his home Dimension.

Hallucination Inducement

Can induce hallucinations (that seemingly stop time, ala his Summoning by Gideon), to communicate with his "puppets".

More Acausality/Time Resistance Justitifications, Other Restaurant Things

Had Infinite Empanadas, which causes times loops, yet Bill isn't trapped within one. Was able to make the manager glitch into the ceiling. Turned a kid's head into a CGI watermelon.

Fourth Wall Awareness.

Broke the 4th.

What I have after I've finished the Book.

Last edited:
This looks good for the most part, but I do have one issue with this.
Bill never really said he overcame his Unicorn hair weakness through rage. He said he got so mad he melted the glass. So wouldn't it be more a Fire/Heat Manipulation feat than overpowering his weakness?
Now, you could say it's implied he did this, but I see it making more sense to see it as Bill getting so mad that the glass melted, yk like when a cartoon character gets so mad that they melt through ice type of thing.

Anyways as I said before, everything for the most part looks good.

It's probably better to not add more abilities to prevent this becoming too chaotic, tbh. Minor-ish powers can be added with later CRTs, this one should more than anything focus on the bigger ones like AE, CM, Speed, AP, and in general what was already evaluated by the staff members.
Btw, at the moment I agree with everything proposed in the OP.

Glass was protected by the Unicorn Hair Barrier which is why Bill should not have been able to affect it
I know. It's just the wording the Book of Bill used makes me not want to agree with.

Anyways, put me up as agreeing with everything except this.

I know. It's just the wording the Book of Bill used makes me not want to agree with.

Anyways, put me up as agreeing with everything except this.
I mean, his fire abilities are inherently related to his magic, which is inherently blocked by the Unicorn Hair-Based Protections. To such a degree it blocks basic acts, such as even touching or punching with his body (no powers) at all. So even using fire on it should still prove his powers improved via his rage.

Did the Sandbox.

Some discaimers:
  • Added only what I suggested in the thread prior and what @ShionAH added in his sandbox
  • Didn't add almost anything else, to avoid ******* up this thread even more
  • Replaced all the Book scans with new, cleaner ones for where I could
  • Some of the new scans from the Book were used for pre-existing abilities he already had.
Anyway, the new stuff (also compared to Shion's sandbox) is the following:
They look fine but I would ask you guys coordinate this better. Adding abilities mid-CRT makes evaluation needlessly convoluted.
The stuff Planck said seems fine to me.
Can you please check the Sandbox I made. Like all of it, because I pretty much reworded everything using the BoB stuff.

Back