• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bond decides to flex on SAO again (1-0-0)

James: eliminate thot

it seriously if Asuna isn't given a sword that could easily be a problem for her.

I'm mostly asking if she does or not honestly because if not bond probably just low diffs this because I don't her hand to hand is good

I mean, I don't think a sword would be too much of a problem anyway but I'll add it. Bond can kinda just, outmanoeuvre, outstealth her and outrange her. Plus he's definitely the more skilled fighter here and experienced

I mean likely but if that wasn't added Asuna would likely get stomped. Bond might be able to straight up disarm her as well, or maybe just straight up shoot her

This is pretty redundant honestly

She doesn't bring anything new to the table to change results from the original Kirito match.

DMUA we are trying to take down anime here shush 😂

But yeah maybe it is a bit redundant but also completely allowed so...

I'm keeping it hahaha

If you want to take down anime, don't go for low hanging fruit, both quality wise (ORDINAL SCALE WAS BAD AND MARK CAN'T TELL ME OTHERWISE) and powerwise

Try Robert Edward O. Speedwago for one

You could also go with Viral by himself

No you're giving him ideas. At this point he'll never run out of Bond matches.

Though Viral seems interesting

I'll wait till he makes it to tell him Viral AP stomps horrifically

DMUA that's just cold Hahahaha

Yeah I already made a Speedwagon one but it's a stomp. Bond just... shoots him. Speedwagon can't really do anything

Looks like I'm gonna start a crusade. Bond vs anime

But I am gonna keep this. I really wanna see if Bond can get 2 wins against SAO

Back