• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jinsye

She/Her
I am seriously out of ideas at the moment so I'll just be making Sans threads.

Seriously, the dude is such a broad character, there are TONS of tier 9-B to 2-B characters out there.

Bomberman is 2-C.

Speed Equalized (If nessecary, I don't think it is.)

Sans: 0

Bomberma: 0

Sans tarot
Super-bomberman-r

Mariogoods said:
Sans wins, just using his (in)famous Soul Attack to limit his movements and KRAMA him.
Bomberman is a robot, he doesn't have a soul.

Bomberman outranks Sans in every category and is immune to being one-shot because he has no soul, due to being a robot.

Acupunch said:
Not necessarely: there are verses in which robots have souls, and without a confirmation of Bomberman lacking one, he still has it via SBA.

If he didn't, this would be a stomp, and frankly, I don't even think that Sans can handle a Tier 2, but whatever.

DMB 1 said:
Acupunch said:
Not necessarely: there are verses in which robots have souls, and without a confirmation of Bomberman lacking one, he still has it via SBA.
If he didn't, this would be a stomp, and frankly, I don't even think that Sans can handle a Tier 2, but whatever.
Soul or without soul, Bomberman outranges Sans which prevents Sans from even attempting to approach him the the first place.

Soul or without soul, Bomberman outranges Sans which prevents Sans from even attempting to approach him the the first place.

Emm...... Sans needs to APPROACH him? Sans' attacks are mostly long range attack

Mariogoods said:
Emm...... Sans needs to APPROACH him? Sans' attacks are mostly long range attack
As apposed to Bomberman's Planetary range? Sans can't close in that easily without teleporting. With the speed equalized, Sans can't out-maneuver him as easily. Sans can teleport his bones into Bomberman's body, but since we don't know the full extent of Sans' teleportation capabilities, it's safe to assume that it's as long as his that it's at a longer distance than his bone attacks (likely dozens of meter), but still not very far to reach Bomberman outside of building's distance.

Back