• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bob's Burgers Durability/Attack Potency downgrade

MistaClean

VS Battles
Image Helper
Bob Belcher is apparently 9-A because of this

Small Building level (Can injure Teddy who survived a fall of a building unhurt, and got chewed on by a mechanical shark for a few minutes and was unhurt, which was strong enough to do this)

This rating isn't reilable because surving a fall off most buildings isn't 9-A in the slightest (Unless it was a very large building but I doubt that because this is Bob's Burgers we are talking about) and the second leads to an invalid calculation because it was made by Buttersamuri

The 9-A feat is in the second link, not the first, which is a supporting feat for the latter.

Anywho, would it be possible to re-reevaluate it? Some of his calculations felt correct

Yeah, a lot of Butter's calculations are getting axed, and falling off buildings is 9-C to 9-B. So I agree with the downgrade.

probably I remember a couple of things like martial arts and vehicular mastery being on bob's with above-average intelligence on it because of the burger of the day I believe maybe social influencing and above-average ls due to teddy supporting that fridge on him for a little bit before getting pinned down on it also him carrying the weight of all of his kids I also remember some iffy speed feats were there such as out jumping an explosion, dodging bullets, and dodging lasers

vehicular mastery and martial arts are true bob has driven in some dangerous situations before like the time he was chased by a truck in Christmas in the Car in heavy snow and was accidentally a getaway driver for martial arts he learned capoeira from gyro during his recovery unknown to what extent also was confident in teaching tina how to box

social influencing probably comes from bob defusing several situations such as a hostage situation which ended up with the man letting go of the hostages in bob day afternoon

the fridge ls is iffy since teddy failed in dragging it across with it leaning on him and was pinned under it for a while but the ls from lifting the children is solid his kids are 4', 4'6, and 4'9 feet average weight for children their height is 77, 85.5, and 50 pounds which all weigh 212.5 pounds or 96.388379 kg above average so that stays

dodging bullets most likely comes from bob day afternoon it's more like bob flinching and the bullets missed who they were trying to shoot being mickey since bob was in the way, the laser dodging is mostly aim dodging here, jumping out of the explosion i just jumping out the car before it explodes. Bob is most likely normal human in running speed he doesn't have anything exceptional for running feats other than being able to keep up with teddie while casually jogging, chasing a dine and dasher for a brief moment but he wasn't able to keep up for that long so at best I guess above average maybe?

also i found where teddie falling came from

the calc was accepted but had to change the window busting calc but it's just a far lower wall level at 16 kj so baseline wall also I think Broadway force should be added to the profile since caused Mr fishoder to sing and dance with him and caused plants to also dance

So is there an accepted new calculation to scale the cast from, and if so, can somebody link to it here?
The 9-A feat is in the second link, not the first, which is a supporting feat for the latter.
Also, what about this? Which feat did Psychomaster35 refer to?

Back