• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Recreating the Bob's Burgers profiles

Jason_Courne

He/Him
The site used to have a Bob Belcher profile, but it was deleted for being overall lacking in quality and valid calculations.

However, I have recreated the profiles with better calculations, more feats, better justifications, and showcasing more abilities. I also created a profile for the Mechanical Shark, and a new verse page.
All of the calculations were accepted, and I made the pages as best as I could

Agree: @Dalesean027, @ShakeResounding, @EliminatorVenom,

Last edited:
My eyes are up here this gag killed me in this context, love that.

Btw, the profiles look good, though some references are missing, it would be great if you could add them.
And this video linked here has been deleted from YT. has dodged bullets from a Makarov pistol at point blank range and same goes with the video of him getting thrown through a wooden window, but that link is on the calc blog.
I'm not sure Teddy's LS count as Superhuman, but I may be wrong. Same for the Shark, I'm not sure that toppling the crane scales to its full weight.
Last, remember to link the last edit history in the OP, not the standard blog page, in case you want to edit it afterwards.

Btw, the profiles look good, though some references are missing, it would be great if you could add them.
Ok thanks, I added the references
I'm not sure Teddy's LS count as Superhuman, but I may be wrong. Same for the Shark, I'm not sure that toppling the crane scales to its full weight.
Yeah I had Teddy at Superhuman for a placeholder, so I'll just put him at Peak Human. I'll probably give the Shark a possibly Class 50 rating instead

Seems pretty safe. I like the changes, and I reiterate Shake's suggestion of putting the values for each calculated feat on the profile, and also add Superhuman Physical Characteristics to the list of P&A.

What are ya waiting on?
You got cgm, admin, and thread mod approval

Back