• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blue and White Verse Addition | Cosmology Page | Main Character Page | Verse Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the verse even properly translated yet? Because most of these "translation" that i have found so far are just MTL, and the quality, as you can guess from MTL, is horrible af.

Lmfao, it looks evil to decline someone's work (Definitely took him dozens of hours while he was doing it alone)
And he made the whole profile that I would give up halfway (talking about 35 transformations)

Damn

This verse is written by a guy named 魔性沧月, it has 6 works so far: 蓝白社 (Rough Translation: Blue and White Society), 无限使命 (Rough Translation: Endless/Infinite Mission), 非人类基因统合体 (Rough Translation: Synthesis of Inhuman Cyborg), 脑洞大爆炸 (Rough Translation: The Great Explosion of Imagination, 脑洞 is a meme word from China, meaning a hole in the brain, aka imagination), 信息全知者 (The Omniscient) and an on-going work named 妙笔计划:长安漫游 which i will skip because it's probably not important anyway.

None of these works has been translated, the only "translation" that i have found so far is for the work "The Omniscient". And yeah, as you guys expected, it is MTL:

I suggest the OP to provide the raws and let someone with knowledge about Chinese to check if his translation is actually legit or not, because i have seen shit tons of people using MTL as feats and scans, reminded me of a certain verse that's already deleted here due to translation problem.

Last edited:
Okay. Thank you for helping out.

Here is our translation requests thread:

Not sure, probably Tier 0. I don't plan on making a profile for them until I finish reading the second novel though, its Cosmology dwarves this one to an insane degree.

No need to bump, still adding the raws to the Cosmology.
Other novel from this author contains much more information than this novel. So I think that this novel has potential to get boundless tier.

Also I need to note, I don't think we need to delay till someone else translate all this “optionally”. If you find something wrong.
Just message ActuallySpaceMan

Also, @ActuallySpaceMan is the Author inaccessible to high 1-A structure? If yes, he seems to be solid, boundless.

Also I need to note, I don't think we need to delay till someone else translate all this “optionally”. If you find something wrong.
Ya this was discussed in the LDG Verse Addition, as long as the raws are present for the Cosmology stuff for anyone to check it should be fine.

What currently needs to be done here?
@CloverDragon03 @Damage3245 @Aguywhodoesthings @Dark-Carioca

Would any of you be willing to handle this please?
Other than that, if no one has any issues then this CRT can be wrapped up afterwards.
What will be applied more specifically, and which staff and knowledgeable members have accepted or rejected it?

I need you to be far more specific than that regarding what Ultima intends to apply here, and a list of all the staff and knowledgeable members who agree with it.

The higher the tiers that are intended to be applied, the more extremely convincing the evidence needs to be, and the more staff members with evaluation rights need to agree with it.

I need you to be far more specific than that regarding what Ultima intends to apply here, and a list of all the staff and knowledgeable members who agree with it.

The higher the tiers that are intended to be applied, the more extremely convincing the evidence needs to be, and the more staff members with evaluation rights need to agree with it.

Qawsedf234 & Pain_to12 have agreed with Ultima that Cosmology wise everything ranges from 1-A to Arbitrarily High 1-A. Myself, Dread, Fixxed, and wozirut agree as well.
Thank you for the information, but we preferably need more staff agreements for such extreme tiers.

@DontTalkDT @DarkDragonMedeus @Damage3245 @Elizhaa @Wokistan @ByAsura @SomebodyData @Celestial_Pegasus @Agnaa @KingPin0422

Would any of you be willing to help evaluate this please?

As I said before, the only issue is that the series is machine translated and we have a rule against using things that are translated in that way.
I mean it doesn't violate any of the translation rules from what I can see.
  • Verses that do not possess official English translations are allowed as long as they meet the following criteria:
    • Do not add scans in a language different from English to profiles. The only exceptions are for explicitly visual feats, clear demonstrations of powers and everything that doesn't need to read a text to be comprehended.
    • Always make one or more blogs to explain and demonstrate the content of a profile, including powers, feats and everything that requires reading a text. Blogs must contain scans (or links to them), the original text that is written into them, the proposed translation, references to the source of said scans and any kind of explanation and context needed.
    • The author of said blogs shall provide any further evidence, explanation, scan and so on if asked them by staff members or regular users.
    • Blogs for 2-A or higher tier and particularly controversial powers will be subject to extra scrutiny and will need the approval of staff members.

Also I think the raws will need to be posted in our official translation request thread, as MLT for tiering as always been a No in my experience.
You need a Chinese speaker to help translate it directly only the important parts tho

I mean it doesn't violate any of the translation rules from what I can see.
I mean
Verses that do not possess official English translations
Blogs must contain scans (or links to them), the original text that is written into them, the proposed translation, references to the source of said scans and any kind of explanation and context needed.
It does mention that you need to provide raws and a translation proposal. This rule was written due to machine translations creating issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back