• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blue and White Verse Addition | Cosmology Page | Main Character Page | Verse Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't grasp the full context but N shouldn't automatically be assumed to be infinite, it's just a variable that can be used to indicate any number. For example, N can be 3 and N^N would therefore be 27.
Well, N can't really be anything else but Infinite, they stated multiple times that every action generates endless possibilities, not 2 Possibilities or 6, but endless.

On top of that, Information has Infinite Tolerance towards this type of thing, constantly having deeper and deeper layers to it and nonexistence.
For example, if Lan Mu wanted to delete the angel, he could do so by reversing the 'existence of information', turning it into non-existence. However, Lan Mu could also see more deeply, above the 'existence of information', there was a 'deletable information item' that determined whether it could be deleted or not.

It was precisely this item that determined whether the angel's information could be deleted, so Lan Mu could delete it.

Lan Mu believed that if he went deeper, there would be another item that determined whether the 'deletable information' could be deleted or not …

This kind of infinite tolerance existed in every piece of information, it was endless.
That just existance erasure, nothing that indicate the "more deeper of nonexistance"

It clearly mention about "deletable" and "could be deleted or not". Thats mean it not deleted yet or become nonexistance

God, i cant believe i read the entire cosmology's page

First can you provide proof that in that verse there are higher dimension unless the 4D?
Because as long as i read the cosmology's page, all they mean about higher dimension is just about the 4D (and 3D for the 2D creature)

And i read about the blue and white world that make me more sure about that
At this moment, Lan Mu had left the third dimension and arrived at a time and space where there was no direction to speak of.

The feeling here was indescribable. The only thing that could be described was light.

There was light here as well, and it was at an infinite speed.

The infinite speed of light caused this area to be boundless. It was pure white.

At the same time, because of the infinite speed of light, Lan Mu discovered that he existed in every inch of this place. It could be said that he was everywhere.

There was no air here, but sound could be transmitted freely. Its transmission speed was also infinite.

Even if a mortal came here, nothing would happen to them. Instead, they would be immortal. This was because there were no natural reactions here.

"Infinite omnipotent universe …"

On the surface, this place was pure white, but in reality, he could 'see' all the omnipotent universes.

Everything.

This was an extremely strange feeling. As long as he wanted to, he could see any detail of any place in any timeline.

He didn't need to flip through anything or find anything. He could easily know everything.

The moment he appeared here, he understood many things.

"What is this place called?" Lan Mu asked.

At this moment, the Executor had disappeared, but he could still appear.

As long as Lan Mu wanted to, he could 'see' the Executor. As long as he did not want to, he could be the only one here.

Lan Mu even knew that 001's consciousness was here, but it didn't have a body. Lan Mu could feel it.

This feeling was a strange overlapping of infinite distance and infinite speed.

It was too convenient. He only needed to think about everything here.

As for the previous Omnipotent Universe Box, it was directly scooped up the universe from this space and stored it in the box.

And i read about the blue and white world that make me more sure about that
I don't know if you missed this part, but I'll explain it again anyway.

The Blue and White World is reached by going beyond and transcending The Box which contains all Timelines.
1d12641124d46188f78430adb694db3f.png

727845ae53d66dbb7717a7100f4c3848.png

Each Timeline contains an Omnipotent Universe, which in turn contains all dimensions and universes.
118fc6fb04ecfb18a5aef652cff3d08f.png

cd49c31e6574d4aa6dfe36494af40da1.png

Lastly, there although there are hint's of dimensions being recursive, there are at the very least tens of thousands.
1893b29c34d30a05f2500a1448853802.png

That just existance erasure, nothing that indicate the "more deeper of nonexistance"

It clearly mention about "deletable" and "could be deleted or not". Thats mean it not deleted yet or become nonexistance
Looking back at it, that's true I misread the text.

I don't know if you missed this part, but I'll explain it again anyway.

The Blue and White World is reached by going beyond and transcending The Box which contains all Timelines.
1d12641124d46188f78430adb694db3f.png

727845ae53d66dbb7717a7100f4c3848.png

Each Timeline contains an Omnipotent Universe, which in turn contains all dimensions and universes.
118fc6fb04ecfb18a5aef652cff3d08f.png

cd49c31e6574d4aa6dfe36494af40da1.png

Lastly, there although there are hint's of dimensions being recursive, there are at the very least tens of thousands.
I read that, but the ten of thousands of dimension its not mean higher dimension by default. You must explain why, because its more like a other dimension than higher dimension

As long as i read the author use "low" and "high" word for explain about the higher dimension or he will use 3D 2D and 4D. And in that he use previous dimension

Even in that page there are statement like number of dimension, and in there i sure author make different when he mention about "higher dimension" and just "dimension"

When he mention about dimension, he mean a dimension that equal to other dimension, and if the add word "higher" that mean the dimension that have superiority to each other

I read that, but the ten of thousands of dimension its not mean higher dimension by default. You must explain why, because its more like a other dimension than higher dimension

As long as i read the author use "low" and "high" word for explain about the higher dimension or he will use 3D 2D and 4D. And in that he use previous dimension

Even in that page there are statement like number of dimension, and in there i sure author make different when he mention about "higher dimension" and just "dimension"

When he mention about dimension, he mean a dimension that equal to other dimension, and if the add word "higher" that mean the dimension that have superiority to each other
That's not how dimensions work in the verse. The 3rd Dimension is the 3rd Dimension, there are no Tens of Thousands of 3rd Dimensions. Even if you include the 1st and 2nd, that still leaves tens of thousands of dimensions unaccounted for which would be higher ones.

Besides that, every dimension is formed by a higher-dimension falling into it, the 2nd dimension exists due to the 3rd, and the 3rd exists due to the 4th, so of course, there would be more.

That's not how dimensions work in the verse. The 3rd Dimension is the 3rd Dimension, there are no Tens of Thousands of 3rd Dimensions. Even if you include the 1st and 2nd, that still leaves tens of thousands of dimensions unaccounted for which would be higher ones.
I mean that dimension not necessary mean for higher dimension

It can just a space, a other location, or anything. Plus, author make sure when he mean about higher dimension, he write exactly "higher dimension" or he will write "2 dimensional-space, 3, or 4"
Besides that, every dimension is formed by a higher-dimension falling into it, the 2nd dimension exists due to the 3rd, and the 3rd exists due to the 4th, so of course, there would be more.
But that just a fake higher dimension, like the novel state, even its stated that he was still in low dimension. So its not like a 1 dimension is constructed by a many higher dimension and make that have structure that comparable to real higher dimensional structure, its still lower dimension
He was still in a low dimension.

"This is the … third dimension in the second dimension …"

"This is a fake third dimension …"

It can just a space, a other location, or anything. Plus, author make sure when he mean about higher dimension, he write exactly "higher dimension" or he will write "2 dimensional-space, 3, or 4"
They are referring to spatial dimensions. Whenever a dimension ends, a piece of metal is created.
That feeling came from an empty space, and then a piece of Bastet metal appeared out of thin air in that empty space.

"At the end of every dimension, a piece of Bastet Metal will be formed here?"

Lan Mu waited for a while and finally confirmed it.

Bastet metal was a product that had appeared after a dimension had ended somewhere.

Lan Mu picked up a piece of Bastet metal and muttered: "You should actually be called … Dimensional Trash?"

"That's not right. No matter how compressed the 2D dimension is, it's impossible for a product with such absolute information to appear in the 3D dimension. It couldn't be a 3D one, right? Or was it an omnipotent universe from another timeline? And I can confirm that when the dimension ends, it feels like all information is being deleted, not compressed … "

Lan Mu stayed here repeatedly, waiting for the end of the dimension again and again.

Finally, he discovered that the Bastet metal had appeared before the feeling of terror had disappeared. The interval was extremely short, but Lan Mu was certain that the metal had appeared first.

"That's right. It's not compressed. Otherwise, it would appear after metal."

Lan Mu thought for a moment. Under what circumstances would the "product" appear before it was cleared?

"Back up … backup?"

Lan Mu was stunned. He realized that Bastet metal was not a mainstream anomaly. It was a "natural product", a backup carrier of information from the dimension 001.

But that just a fake higher dimension, like the novel state, even its stated that he was still in low dimension. So its not like a 1 dimension is constructed by a many higher dimension and make that have structure that comparable to real higher dimensional structure, its still lower dimension
Not referring to that;
"Won't the two-dimensional space expand? Nature always collapses from a higher energy level to a lower energy level. It should be like vacuum decay, pulling the three-dimensional space down to a lower dimension, and expanding at the speed of light. "

This was actually the same as the birth of the universe and the Big Bang. Perhaps the initial singularity of the universe was a "lower energy" compared to the places outside the singularity. It caused the indescribable "non-existence" outside to collapse into the universe. That was why the universe kept expanding.

If a lower dimension space appeared in the universe, then wouldn't it be another singularity when it was the smallest? To it, the entire universe that everyone lived in was the "meaningless" before the birth of the two-dimensional universe.

If this two-dimensional space-time was expanded enough, and enough time had passed, and life had been born, then they might have guessed that the universe came from the Big Bang, and our space-time was expanding. As for what was outside … they did not know.
In this state, the two dimensions of space-time would interact freely, and the high-dimensional space-time would fall to the low-dimensional space-time.

The universe that Lan Mu was born in was a three-dimensional space-time, and it was in a constantly open state.

The way to prove it was simple, the universe was expanding.

If the three-dimensional space-time was closed, the universe would stop expanding and become a universe with a boundary.
Dimensional Space-Times are formed when a Higher-Dimensional Space-Time decays and falls into a Lower-Dimensional Space-Time. Two-Dimensional Space-Times are born that way and even our Universe was born that way.

So the 2nd is born from the 3rd, the 3rd is born from the 4th, the 4th would be born from the 5th, and so on and so forth.

To rationalize my point for the two of them when they see this;
  • As it stands, the gap between Low 2-C (4D) and Low 1-C (5D) on the wiki is Uncountably Infinite (Infinity^Infinity).
However;
  • This is currently what High 1-B is (Infinity^Infinity^Infinity... --> ∞) on the wiki.
And this;
  • (Infinity^Infinity^Infinity... --> ∞) ^ (Infinity^Infinity^Infinity... --> ∞) is what the novel is presenting, which as you can guess is Low 1-A.
As it stands, even if a Low 1-A Structure was placed into the 3rd Dimension of this verse, not only would it not be enough to reach the 4th Dimension, but it would still be treated as a stain across the Infinite White Sheet of the 3rd Dimension.
  • As such, I stick with my Tiering that the 4th Dimension is Inaccessible to Low 1-A and should qualify for 1-A, with each dimension past that being unreachable by any extension of what is below.

To rationalize my point for the two of them when they see this;
  • As it stands, the gap between Low 2-C (4D) and Low 1-C (5D) on the wiki is Uncountably Infinite (Infinity^Infinity).
However;
  • This is currently what High 1-B is (Infinity^Infinity^Infinity... --> ∞) on the wiki.
And this;
  • (Infinity^Infinity^Infinity... --> ∞) ^ (Infinity^Infinity^Infinity... --> ∞) is what the novel is presenting, which as you can guess is Low 1-A.
As it stands, even if a Low 1-A Structure was placed into the 3rd Dimension of this verse, not only would it not be enough to reach the 4th Dimension, but it would still be treated as a stain across the Infinite White Sheet of the 3rd Dimension.
  • As such, I stick with my Tiering that the 4th Dimension is Inaccessible to Low 1-A and should qualify for 1-A, with each dimension past that being unreachable by any extension of what is below.
Why this structure is low 1-A? Any countable infinity could not get aleph-1 by any type of calculation.

Why this structure is low 1-A? Any countable infinity could not get aleph-1 by any type of calculation.
Because Low 1-A is just Uncountable Infinity, an amount greater than the set of natural numbers. You can reach Low 1-A from High 1-B through math just as easily as you can jump from High 3-A to Low 2-C.

Because Low 1-A is just Uncountable Infinity, an amount greater than the set of natural numbers. You can reach Low 1-A from High 1-B through math just as easily as you can jump from High 3-A to Low 2-C.
I still don't understand why (Infinity^Infinity^Infinity... --> ∞) ^ (Infinity^Infinity^Infinity... --> ∞) is aleph-1?

I still don't understand why (Infinity^Infinity^Infinity... --> ∞) ^ (Infinity^Infinity^Infinity... --> ∞) is aleph-1?
High 1-B Stucutres only have a countably infinite number of dimensions, or at least have size equivalant to that.

So what happens when you to High 3-A x High 3-A? It's just higher into High 3-A, it's still countable. However, High 3-A ^ High 3-A becomes Uncountably Infinite, reaching a sheer size equivalent to a Low 2-C Structure.

The same goes for High 1-B x High 1-B, it's still countably infinite, however, High 1-B ^ High 1-B reaches what is equivalent to not countably infinite dimensions, but Uncountable Infinite or Low 1-A.

If you did not notice, the author always use “dimension” as spatial dimension.

They are referring to spatial dimensions. Whenever a dimension ends, a piece of metal is created.
Honestly, that not proof anything, and i dont even understand what you mean about piece of metal
Dimensional Space-Times are formed when a Higher-Dimensional Space-Time decays and falls into a Lower-Dimensional Space-Time. Two-Dimensional Space-Times are born that way and even our Universe was born that way.

So the 2nd is born from the 3rd, the 3rd is born from the 4th, the 4th would be born from the 5th, and so on and so forth.
But as i says, as long as i read the higher dimension is only end in 4 dimensional space

And i says about the fake dimension. Can you proof your argument that says 1 dimension is make up by many higher dimension, and that higher dimension is real structure not fake structure

Honestly, that not proof anything, and i dont even understand what you mean about piece of metal
If you really read the whole cosmology, the author always tends “dimension” as spatial dimension

If you did not notice, the author always use “dimension” as spatial dimension.
Where mentioning like that? Are i skip that

And that are the spatial for higher dimension or just spatial for other equal dimension, i mean like pocket dimensional or like that

And i says about the fake dimension. Can you proof your argument that says 1 dimension is make up by many higher dimension, and that higher dimension is real structure not fake structure
I gave up on reinforcing that, the Timelines argument is a lot more solid.

When the MC first arrives, he admits he's talking about spatial dimensions.
148a782b09357b31599bd4039b33ddd9.png

Then he explains this place is the product of tens of thousands of dimensions ending.

Then he explains this place is the product of tens of thousands of dimensions ending.
As I mentioned before, aleph-0 cannot get aleph-1 by calculation such as +,-,*
Although this structure is more complicated than H1B, and higher dimension have r>f to lower dimension, it cannot reach low-1a, because timelines structure contains only +,-,* calculation(^ can be transformed to *)

But I think timelines cannot reach low1-a structure. As I mentioned before, aleph-0 cannot get aleph-1 by calculation such as +,-,*
If that was the case then Infinity^Infinity would not be Uncountable Infinity, which is what Aleph-1 is. Aleph-1 is simply the cardinality of all Real Numbers which is Countable Infinity to the power of Countable Infinity, it's not unreachable.

Oh, I was influenced by a community in China, which discusses vs battles.
They believes that aleph-1 cannot be reached by calculation of aleph-0

Oh, I was influenced by a community in China, which discusses vs battles.
They believes that aleph-1 cannot be reached by calculation of aleph-0
Nah, Aleph-1 is just an Uncountably Infinite Set.
{\displaystyle \,\aleph _{1}\,}
is the cardinality of the set of all countable ordinal numbers, called
{\displaystyle \,\omega _{1}\,}
or sometimes
{\displaystyle \,\Omega \,}
. This
{\displaystyle \,\omega _{1}\,}
is itself an ordinal number larger than all countable ones, so it is an uncountable set.

I mean he only talk just until 3 dimension in that, there are no mentioning or explaining in the cosmology page about higher dimension beyond 4D

And i think the ten of thousand of dimension is not referring for higher dimension, but for the number of dimension that already get destroyed, it doesnt mean there are higher dimension that until ten of thousand dimension

Ups, I see that china use different mathematical system then..
Actually, the community I mentioned regards infinity as a number which is very big but not infinite.
Although they distorted the meaning of the author, this method provides a good way of tiering

Actually, the community I mentioned regards infinity as a number which is very big but not infinite.
Although they distorted the meaning of the author, this method provides a good way of tiering
No way, is the verse not top 1 in the community, tho? Also, if you don't mind how they treat tiering system there?

No way, is the verse not top 1 in the community, tho? Also, if you don't mind how they treat tiering system there?
This verse is not the top 1, some other verses is stronger than it.(however most of these verses are written mainly for vs battles)

This verse is not the top 1, some other verses is stronger than it.(however most of these verses are written mainly for vs battles)
And what about this one? I am searching for any info but did not find any.

Also, how is tiering system works in China? Is it much different from here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back