• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blue and White Verse Addition | Cosmology Page | Main Character Page | Verse Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, a minute Dread. Don't you think this is also subjective reality? Lan Mu can decide if Number Two exist or not, and who can know it and who couldn't.
From what I understood, Lan Mu manipulates information in order to accomplish that, I think that would be more into the direction of Information manipulation type 2.

Ok my point of this getting possibly cm 2 or higher

Deleting "2" cause mathematical logic and whole universe logic to messed up

And also cause everyone (aside from one who made this since maybe resist or something) who know about "2" forget that 2 exist

So math manip+concept 3 possibly 2 or straight 2+info manip type 1

If this not enough for even possibly cm 2 ok

Last edited:
This is type 2 concept manipulation, clearly, since number 2 is fundamental and govern all reality within their area of influence.

9-C within Human Form, 9-B within Proud Hunter Form, 9-B within High-Elf Form, Unknown within Nine-Tailed Fox Form, 6-C within Balrog Form, 6-C within Lich Form, High 6-C with the Helmet of Domination, 9-B within Bi Fang Form, 10-C within Fatty Ding Form, 9-B within Goldfur Rat Form, Unknown within Nightmare Form & Werewolf Form, 9-B within True Ancestor Blood Breed Form, 9-B within Cybertrans Form, 8-A within Killer Maru Form, 7-A within Archangel Gabriel Form, 6-B within Fire Qilin Form, 5-B within Dante Form, higher with Demonic Form, Unknown, likely 5-B within Asari Form, 7-B within Mountain Giant Form, Varies within Heroic Spirit Form, High 8-C within Ichibi Shukaku Form, Low 7-C within Fifth Apostle Form, 8-C within Great Witch Form, Unknown within Harken Form, 4-C within Cell Form | 9-C within Human Form, 4-C, possibly High 4-C within Five-Clawed Divine Dragon Form, 6-B within Fire Qilin Form, likely higher, 9-B within Bi Fang Form, likely higher, Unknown within Nine-Tailed Fox Form, High 6-A within Golden Crow Form, 4-B within Ultron Form, 4-A within Cell Form, Varies within Dark Joshua Form, Unknown within Sun Wukong Form, At least 4-B with Accelerated Development, higher with Accelerated Development, 4-B within Kong Xuan Form, 4-C, possibly High 4-C within Sargeras Form, Low 2-C within Quantum Observer Form, 2-B up to High 1-A within Quantum Observer Victor Form | High 1-A | 0 | 0
The hell💀💀

We would greatly appreciate useful evaluations here.
I'm reading the page and I'm honestly not seeing anything like the OP is talking about. All dimensions, if the user fully scales to them, will be utterly inaccessible compared to lower dimensional space. But that doesn't make the gap between them inaccessible cardinals.

I'm reading the page and I'm honestly not seeing anything like the OP is talking about. All dimensions, if the user fully scales to them, will be utterly inaccessible compared to lower dimensional space. But that doesn't make the gap between them inaccessible cardinals.
My bad if I am confusing you by saying Inaccessibles, I'm not referring to Cardinals when I say that.

I'm simply saying if the 4th Dimension is Inaccessible by higher dimensions of the 3rd it would be 1-A, and the 5th would be Inaccessible to any extent of higher dimensions in the 4th, therefore 1-A+, and so on and so forth.

The 4th Dimension is inaccessible compared to the 3rd Dimension already. That's just being Tier 2 not 1.
Each Dimension is capable of having Higher-Dimensions.

For example, the 2nd Dimension can have its own 3rd Dimension superior to it, and then a 4th Dimension Superior to that, and then a 5th Superior to that, etc.

Simply put, every dimension is unreachable by the addition of higher dimensions to each dimension.

For example, the 2nd Dimension can have its own 3rd Dimension superior to it, and then a 4th Dimension Superior to that, and then a 5th Superior to that, etc.
From what I can see, that's not a thing. The 2nd Dimension is just the 2nd Dimension. They made a false third dimension once, but it was still just the 2nd dimension with some weird stuff applied to it.

Overall this is just a roundabout way of saying higher dimensional spaces automatically have R>F, but that doesn't make them 1-A.

From what I can see, that's not a thing. The 2nd Dimension is just the 2nd Dimension. They made a false third dimension once, but it was still just the 2nd dimension with some weird stuff applied to it.

Overall this is just a roundabout way of saying higher dimensional spaces automatically have R>F, but that doesn't make them 1-A.
While it's the 2nd Dimension it's still superior. As he said, the 2nd Dimension is like a box, and he can continue to add boxes to it at will each being a dimension. Even if these dimensions are limited to the 2nd Dimension, they are still superior to it under the rules of how dimensions work in the verse.

The Higher-Dimensions would still view the lower dimensions as singularities and what not, but the real higher dimensions would still be unreachable.

While it's the 2nd Dimension it's still superior.
Because its a 3rd Dimensional space. A 3rd Dimensional space has an extra direction, which gives it a greater amount of volume.
nd he can continue to add boxes to it at will each being a dimension
But that doesn't mean the 3rd Dimension is a cardnial higher than the 2nd Dimension
That piece of dimensional cobblestone was adapted, and it directly created a 'third dimension' in this two-dimensional world. Then, it pulled Lan Mu over …

In other words, the reality gem couldn't be connected to the third dimension.
The gem made a pocket reality separated from the actual third dimension, but its still just a three dimensional space. There's no 1-A feats or statements here.

Because its a fake 3rd Dimensional space. A 3rd Dimensional space has an extra direction, which gives it a greater amount of volume. But its still a fake dimension and one gotten through messing with reality. its doesn't indicate that the 3rd Dimension is an inaccessible cardinal amount larger than the second dimension.
Before anything, forget about Inaccessible Cardinals, I am 100% not arguing this verse has any Inaccessible Cardinals present.

What I'm saying is this, higher dimensions view lower dimensions as singularities and have superiority. The MC can create hundreds of dimensions, each stacked layer by layer, or create the concepts of dimensions with the 2nd Dimension acting as the base.
With Lan Mu's current ability as a GM, he could add boxes at will.

In the two-dimensional world, it wasn't difficult for him to design a hundred 'dimensions', which were interconnected and stacked layer by layer.
He could even add information, create timelines, and form multiple omnipotent universes.

A universe could be seen as an information point, a multiverse could also be seen as an information point, and so could an omnipotent universe.

As long as Lan Mu wanted, he could also set up the concept of 'dimensions' in this dimension.
The point is the fact, their Dimensions are larger than our own, capable of having their own superior dimensions between them.

A Realm that has an Uncountably Infinite Superiority to the 4th Dimension via our Tiering System would Low 1-C, however, a Realm that has that kind of superiority in this verse would still be in the 4th Dimension. And as the MC said himself, he could create Timelines that replicate themselves in an endless recursive power set, and that still wouldn't breach into a Higher-Dimension.

Saying their dimensions are 1:1 to our Tiering Systems would simply be untrue, as the gap between them would be larger than Uncountably Infinite, or even Uncountably Infinite^Uncountably Infinite^Uncountably Infinite^Uncountably Infinite, and so on and so forth.

And the guy did not get paid to do it, I feel bad for him and for his health (reminder, its only one novel, there are other 4 novels HAHAHA)
Ok i imagine how it goes
"Oh no true creator is to strong" rando appears "kills true creators". They have a DBZ match except without good narration. Actual true creator appears because the author realized he ****** up the themes novels. I sweard if it goes into "DBZ if tier 0"

What I'm saying is this, higher dimensions view lower dimensions as singularities and have superiority. The MC can create hundreds of dimensions, each stacked layer by layer, or create the concepts of dimensions with the 2nd Dimension acting as the base.
Because the 2nd Dimension will always exist as a base. You can't have the 3rd Dimension without the First and Second Dimensions.
The point is the fact, their Dimensions are larger than our own, capable of having their own superior dimensions between them.
But its still a 3rd Dimensional Space. You even have other statements like this
Dimensional Wisdom Eyes: It looks like an ordinary contact lens, but when worn on the pupil, one can see one to three dimensions of space, as well as a time dimension that is connected to all the dimensions of space.
Overall I'm just not at all for the 1-A ratings. It just taking a false reality and then assuming higher spaces are a cardinal above lower ones.

Actually, let me organize my previous statements so it's more comprehensible.

The 4th Dimension is inaccessible compared to the 3rd Dimension already.
  • No, we treat the 4th Dimension as being Uncountably Infinite in comparison to the 3rd, not Inaccessible. If it was Inaccessible then no amount of Multiplication or Power Sets could ever make the 3rd Dimension reach the 4th. Whether it be R > F, Infintesimilziing, etc from Tier Low 2-C to High 1-B can all be substituted with Uncountable Infinity difference and still work just fine.
Because the 2nd Dimension will always exist as a base. You can't have the 3rd Dimension without the First and Second Dimensions.
  • Not exactly sure what you mean, but in the end, the MC said it's a Fake 3rd Dimension because it's not his 3rd Dimension, it's one he created. He even says he could perfectly replicate the 3rd Dimension and no one could tell the difference. And even if you say that Fake 3rd Dimension has no superiority over the 2nd, there is no reason the Concept of Dimensions and Hundreds of Dimensions layered over the 2nd would not.
Overall I'm just not at all for the 1-A ratings. It just taking a false reality and then assuming higher spaces are a cardinal above lower ones.
  • And evidence of what I stated above is found in the novel itself. While in the 2nd Dimension the MC creates Timelines, which not only reach Infinity^Infinity which is the minimum for Low 2-C or Low 1-C depending on if the structure is a 3D Space or a Space-Time. However, the verse clearly states that 1 Timeline Generates an (Infinity^Infinity^Infinity -->)^(Infinity^Infinity^Infinity -->) amount of Timelines, and each of those Timelines does the same making this recursion constantly growing by infinities.
That means we have two sets of proof available to us. One is less concrete but shows that even if you create the Concept of Dimensions and then hundreds of dimensions layered onto each other with sed dimensions having superiority to the 3rd Dimension, for example, you still will not be able to reach the 4th.

And the second is undeniable showing that no matter how large the construct of a lower dimension, even beyond Uncountable Infinity, it simply can't reach a higher dimension.

Using either method individually the 4th Dimension would still qualify for 1-A and considering both of them support each other there is no reason to go under your assumption when the novel shows otherwise.

Last edited:
I have already addressed the cosmology shenanigans in DM when you came to me and told you this is not tier 0 and not even close, but somehow I was insulted. Anyway I can make a more elaborate reply,
First things first, this is not a mathematical verse at all so stop trying to equate them to maths, cause it was stated that higher dimensions are inaccessible by lower D, you somehow equate that to 1-A then the next one High 1-A, for anything above 3D, that's BS, it is not maths, in a normal sense a lower D should not be able to access Higher D or reach it to begin with.

Again the verse says that there are infinity X infinity timelines and possibilities.
That literally means uncountable infinite and nothing more
where are you seeing infinite recursions that happened over and over again? It's just a branching timeline
Also please a raw of that statement from the novel should be provided.
Anyway when I have some time, I will get to a better reply

Last edited:
I did not insult you, I said I was confused by your logic and that you have a desire to prove people wrong. Your point's where;
  • Timelines are Low 1-C somehow, despite containing all Dimensions?
  • Our Tiering System has the gaps between 3D & 4D set as Inaccessible, which they are not, they are Uncountably Infinite.
  • Information is not Apathetic and does not qualify at all, although I previously sent you the exact same Quotes and you said it is.
And a whole bunch of other contradictory stuff.

I did not insult you, I said I was confused by your logic and that you have a desire to prove people wrong. Your point's where
Because I say you are wrong and refused to change my mind does not mean that I have the desire to prove people wrong. I couldn't care less about how many tier 0 is on this wiki, it adds or removes nothing from me
  • Timelines are Low 1-C somehow, despite containing all Dimensions?
Directly stated that each timeline contains tens of thousands of dimensions
  • Our Tiering System has the gaps between 3D & 4D set as Inaccessible, which they are not, they are Uncountably Infinite.
Again in that quote it is not a mathematical verse, stop trying to equate them together.
This is I/O and umineko as an example
the gap between each Dimensions also allows for more higher dimensions and unreachable. Its still a single layer by the virtue of R>F.
  • Information is not Apathetic and does not qualify at all, although I previously sent you the exact same Quotes and you said it is.
Before I got the full context, now that I do, it's not, unless it's the true author himself describing information that way
And a whole bunch of other contradictory stuff.
Although it will be derailing but please provide them, or when you got passed cause I asked a question about a book that I know absolutely nothing about?

Because I say you are wrong and refused to change my mind does not mean that I have the desire to prove people wrong. I couldn't care less about how many tier 0 is on this wiki, it adds or removes nothing from me.
I will not say anything to this as it will result in this conversation growing toxic.

Directly stated that each timeline contains tens of thousands of dimensions
  • I stated each Timeline "At the very least contains tens of thousands of dimensions", however, I also stated Timelines contain Omnipotent Universes which further contain all universes and dimensions.
And now, not only the omnipotent universe, but even the omnipotent universe of all timelines was under the control of 001.
The universe that contained all these universes and dimensions as a whole could be called the omnipotent universe, which represented an entire timeline.
  • You can't blame me for being slightly annoyed that missed two of three quotes at the very beginning of my explanation of Timelines.

Again in that quote it is not a mathematical verse, stop trying to equate them together.
This is I/O and umineko as an example the gap between each Dimensions also allows for more higher dimensions and unreachable. Its still a single layer by the virtue of R>F.
  • It does not matter what I/O or Umineko had in their verse, it's a false equivalence. The simple fact is that the Tiering of Dimensions in the VSBATTLE WIKI TIERING SYSTEM have an Uncountably Infinite difference between them.
As stated here; Large numbers of infinite universes, unless causally closed from one another by a separate spacetime or existence, only count for a higher level of this tier. Being “infinitely” stronger than this level, unless uncountably so, does not qualify for any higher tier.
  • I never said this was a mathematical verse. This is the exact quote of how Timelines work. It has been stated a single action generates endless possibilities and Earth alone also generates endless possibilities. On top of that, each possibility results in a Timeline.
As for deliberately changing history, when he knew the truth of the timeline, he was no longer interested. That was just one of the endless possibilities.
Earth in the main universe was the node that had endless possibilities, which led to the splitting of other timelines.
Ordonis said, "Yes, I'm just saying that your timeline started in 2016. But not all timelines are the same. Things like timelines are a derivative of 'possibilities'. "
  • And this quote comes directly from the novel itself.
Similar bifurcations were everywhere, and there were more and more variables.

One variable had N possibilities. When two variables were superimposed, it was N to the N power. If N variables were superimposed, it would be impossible to calculate.
  • We already know that N is Infinite, and where two variables exist it is N to the power of N (Infinite Timelines^Infinity Timelines). We also know that there are Infinite Variables as the Multiverse is Infinite resulting in (Infinite Timelines^Infinity Timelines^Infinity Timelines^Infinity Timelines --->). And it is stated that N Variables also superimpose themselves, meaning (Infinite Timelines^Infinity Timelines^Infinity Timelines^Infinity Timelines --->)^(Infinite Timelines^Infinity Timelines^Infinity Timelines^Infinity Timelines --->).
  • This is NOT me trying to hype up the verse this is how it is literally explained.
Before I got the full context, now that I do, it's not, unless it's the true author himself describing information that way.
  • Since when do we dismiss evidence because the GOD figure of the verse didn't directly state it? In any case, your point is still moot, everything the characters do and say is because of the Author. And the Character who said it had Omniscience at the time.
"If everything is his design, then what's the point? What I've experienced or what happened in the interface, he knows, doesn't he? Even if my every move was designed by him, what good would it do him? Why did he write us and imagine us? "Lan Mu was a little absent-minded.
Ordonis sighed. "There's no end to it …"

"Information can't be described with words, and its boundaries can't even be imagined. If you can imagine what the information is, then what you think is definitely not real information, at least not the whole picture. "
For example, Odonis, who became a Contractor in order to contain the anomalies in the world, 001 gave him the ability to know everything.

Although it will be derailing but please provide them, or when you got passed cause I asked a question about a book that I know absolutely nothing about?
You did not ask a question, you stated your opinion as fact. You left no room for interjection or correction. I am no longer in the conversation, but I did take a snapshot due to the sheer ridiculousness of it.
11d2554a393b97d58ce5a182d6e3999a.png

Outside of that, you literally sat there and told me that the multiverse had no mention of there being Infinite other Universes. When the literal first four quotes and my brief explanation says otherwise.
736160df04da3807eb284994b7268e39.png

You can't blame me for being slightly annoyed that missed two of three quotes
That I read three days before I made my reply like I literally said. Yes I will forget things from a novel I have never read before.

Anyway I will address all the rest above when I make my reply. still reading the blog again

That I read three days before I made my reply like I literally said. Yes I will forget things from a novel I have never read before.
And that's fair, but when you say something, I correct you and then you continue to press on with an incorrect assumption;

That is not forgetfulness, that is you refusing to admit any fault, despite someone who read the novel and knows the verse telling your mistake.

And that's fair, but when you say something, I correct you and then you continue to press on with an incorrect assumption;

That is not forgetfulness, that is you refusing to admit any fault, despite someone who read the novel and knows the verse telling your mistake.
And when I said this and you sent the scan saying otherwise, what was my reply?

And when I said this and you sent the scan saying otherwise, what was my reply?
I do not remember, nor am I a part of the conversation anymore. All I remember is me saying the Universe is Infinite and Contains Infinite other Universes, you asking where was that stated, me explaining and then you saying there was no mention.

If you did in fact correct yourself in your reply then my bad.

I do not remember, nor am I a part of the conversation anymore. All I remember is me saying the Universe is Infinite and Contains Infinite other Universes, you asking where was that stated, me explaining and then you saying there was no mention.

If you did in fact correct yourself in your reply then my bad.
Yes I did, I was stressed from you trying to get the highest tier for the verse so I could not take your world for it thats all that happened, I agree I could have worded it better. I am also sorry for that.

Anyway, can you provide the raw for the entire super imposed timeline shenanigan, and also the infinity X infinity part or something

Yes I did, I was stressed from you trying to get the highest tier for the verse so I could not take your world for it thats all that happened, I agree I could have worded it better. I am also sorry for that.

Anyway, can you provide the raw for the entire super imposed timeline shenanigan, and also the infinity X infinity part or something
“你所做的一切,都会成为‘历史’,而被001所记录放到其他时间线中去,再衍生出新的未来。这似乎是他的工作,在维持一种绝对宇宙的秩序,亦或者有别的什么目的。”

“就像你之前举得例子,你穿越到这里所做的事情,在你的时间线好像也发生过。可事实上却没发生过,仅仅是设定上存在而已,是历史。自然也不会触发时间冲突的抹除效应。”

蓝牧完全听懂了,此刻001在他心中,无疑更加恐怖和无解。

穿越时间线躲避维克托,这种事情早就有个“蓝牧”做过了。

他的所作所为,形成了一种历史,衍生出的各种可能性,就是无数的时间线。

类似的分叉点,无处不在,变量越来越多。

一个变量,就有N种可能性,两个变量叠加,则是N的N次方。如果N个变量叠加,那就无法计算了。

除此之外,001还在创造新的时间线,将其他的可能性嫁接过来再进行组合,这样又有全新的可能性。

就好像自然数,有无数种排列组合一样。

于是时间线,太多太多,多到可以用无穷来表示,乃至于无穷复无穷。
What do you mean by the Infinity X Infinity part?

Similar bifurcations were everywhere, and there were more and more variables.

One variable had N possibilities. When two variables were superimposed, it was N to the N power. If N variables were superimposed, it would be impossible to calculate.
I don't grasp the full context but N shouldn't automatically be assumed to be infinite, it's just a variable that can be used to indicate any number. For example, N can be 3 and N^N would therefore be 27.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back