• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blue and White Verse Addition | Cosmology Page | Main Character Page | Verse Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean either way there is 5 novels with over 4k chapters, so like if this existing information is not enough, the OP will find more

Last edited:
So what has been accepted here so far, and by which staff members?

Okay. Thank you for the reply.

Have you asked for evaluations in our standard thread for this purpose? You can mention that I sent you in conjunction if you wish.

Okay. You can modify your post there with a mention regarding that we need this evaluation in order to finish a revision thread, and that I would appreciate some help in this regard.

The MC's page should preferably be split into smaller profiles if at all possible for comprehension sake. God knows we do this with other cultivation verses.

Other than that I don't really have much to comment because big cosmology makes my brain hurty.

The MC's page should preferably be split into smaller profiles if at all possible for comprehension sake. God knows we do this with other cultivation verses.

Other than that I don't really have much to comment because big cosmology makes my brain hurty.
Why into smaller profiles if they all include one character? Did not get this part.

maybe because there are too many keys and quite a lot of explanation if we look at his profile

but indeed this idea kind of confuses me in some character profiles
Ya but those keys are related to one person/character, why creating new profile for same character lol

Here's an explanation in the sequel;
71b680e25e7846b06725d1e4d4dcacd9.png

Words like Absolute, Forced, Any, Everything, 100% and No Matter and other NLF crap scales directly to Information itself. If it's not Absolute Information though it should scale to Dimensional Information.

So basically, Absolute Information give's no *****, and will do what it's stated to do even if it needs to rip the Cosmology in half to do it, and Dimensional Information will do what it's stated to do only if it effects its current dimension or ones lower than it.

Last edited:
Naruto has four separate profiles despite being the same character throughout. We just split a single profile up into smaller profiles if it's too cluttered to keep a single one.
So, I just have to make separate profiles for each key, post them and then link them to one another? If that's the case, can I do that for the last 3 key's now since they aren't being held back by calc results?

Last edited:
We need to wait for ActuallySpaceMan to finish with his new page drafts.

Thank you. What do the rest of you think?

All the powers from the first profile that carry over to the second profile should be listed fully on the second profile. The third profile should have the powers of the second and so on.

All the powers from the first profile that carry over to the second profile should be listed fully on the second profile. The third profile should have the powers of the second and so on.
So, can I create a Previous Transformations tab and just do Ability1, Ability2, Ability3, (Within [Form Name Here] Form)?

Like this profile, just list every ability he has up to that point instead of saying "all previous abilities". You don't have to put the powers into new keys if it's just all the powers he has in that particular profile.

For example, Mori Dan has the abilities that Mori Jin has, so I just list them out on Dan's page in addition to the new abilities he gets.

Like this profile, just list every ability he has up to that point instead of saying "all previous abilities". You don't have to put the powers into new keys if it's just all the powers he has in that particular profile.
Ya, I understand that for when he just has straight up abilities, but what about his transformations?

For example in the First Key, he has Dream Manipulation in his Nightmare Form, but he only has it in sed nightmare form. In his second key he get's new transformations so I only focus on those despite the fact he does have access to the transformation's in the first key as well.

So now where do I put the Dream Manipulation? Cause he can't use the abilities of his other transformations in any other transformation, he needs to transform into that specific form to do so.

Then the second profile should match the first profile plus whatever additions it has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back