• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blue and White Verse Addition | Cosmology Page | Main Character Page | Verse Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is probably fine, yes, but we preferably need to confirm with some member(s) here that the translations are accurate, as you could technically tell us that almost anything is an accurate translation otherwise.

That sounds good, but your translation should preferably be verified by one or more of our own translators as well.

That sounds good, but your translation should preferably be verified by one or more of our own translators as well.
Are they active? Mind pinging them here? I don't see a point in waiting for them to be active after the OP purchases a translation.

From my inspection, the professional translation is basically the exact same thing as the one I've already been using, with no major differences.
Here's proof I actually got the translation done, and a link to the person who did sed translation.

自己还在低次元。
“这是二次元里的
三次元...……”
“这是个假三次元….……”
现实宝石的能力,在次元隔离下,确实在篡改现实,可篡改的. 是蓝牧
所在的这个次元。
那块次元鹅卵石,被适应,直接在这个二次元里,制造了一个“三次元”,
然后把蓝牧拉过去了…...
换句话说,现实宝石,也连接不到三次元了。
“果然还是不行。”
蓝牧无语,虽然他知道成功越狱的可能极低,但真正失败时,还是很失
望。
次元差距,最重要的一个地方,就是根本感受、影响不到次元之外。
就如同一个大盒子,套着一个小盒子。
蓝牧在小盒子里,小盒子自成一套信息体系。
现实宝石只改变了小盒子里的信息,在小盒子里加了一层盒子
理论上,在信息的无所不能下,别说用现实宝石了。
光靠蓝牧现在的GM能力,他就可以随意加盒子。
在二次元里,他设计出一百个“次元”,环环相套,层层叠叠也不是什么难
事。

He was still in a low dimension.
"This is the … third dimension in the second dimension …"
"This is a fake third dimension …"
The Reality Gem's ability, under dimensional isolation, was indeed able to tamper with reality. However, what it could tamper with … was the dimension that Lan Mu was in.
That piece of dimensional cobblestone was adapted, and it directly created a 'third dimension' in this two-dimensional world. Then, it pulled Lan Mu over …
In other words, the reality gem couldn't be connected to the third dimension.
"As expected, it still doesn't work."
Lan Mu was speechless. Although he knew that the chances of a successful escape were extremely low, he was still very disappointed when he actually failed.
The most important aspect of the difference between dimensions was that it was impossible to feel or affect anything outside the dimension.
It was like a big box inside a small box.
Lan Mu was in the small box, and the small box had its own information system.
The Reality Gem only changed the information in the small box, adding another box to the small box …
In theory, with the omnipotent information, there was no need to even mention the Reality Gem.
With Lan Mu's current ability as a GM, he could add boxes at will.
In the two-dimensional world, it wasn't difficult for him to design a hundred 'dimensions', which were interconnected and stacked layer by layer.

He is still in a lower dimension.
"This is a three-dimensional world in the Two-dimensional world... "
"It's a false three-dimensional world..."
The power of the Reality Gem can indeed change reality when in dimensional isolation, but the changeable factor is the dimension where Lan Mu is.
The dimensional pebble adapted and created a "three-dimensional world" directly in this two-dimensional world,
Then it pulled Lan Mu through...
In other words, even the Reality Gem cannot connect to the three-dimensional world, either.
"It surely is still not possible."
Lan Mu feels helpless. Although he knows that the possibility of a successful jailbreak is extremely low, he is still disappointed when he actually fails.
One of the most important aspects of the dimensional gap is that one cannot feel or influence things beyond one’s dimension.
It is like a small box inside a big box.
Lan Mu is inside the small box, which forms its own system of information.
The Reality Gem only changes the information in the small box, adding a new box inside the small box.
Theoretically, with the omnipotence of information, the Reality Gem does not even matter that much.
As an interface manager, Lan Mu can already add boxes at will.
In the two-dimensional world, it would not be difficult for him to design a hundred "dimensions" and stack them on top of each other.

他想模仿三次元,弄个多元宇宙也行,反正这张“纸”是无限的。
甚至于再添加信息,弄出时间线,组成多个全能宇宙。
一个宇宙可以看做一个信息点,多元宇宙也可以看做一个信息点,全能宇
宙也是一样。
只要蓝牧想,他还可以在这个次元中,再多设定出“次元”的概念。
他甚至能将这里的一切,都做成三次元的样子,并且也设计出低次元和诸
多收容物,也弄个深渊、弄个时间线、弄个“001”乃至于弄个“生命球”。
对于元婴老头来说,会以为自己又回到了三次元,他是看不出区别的。
不过是操控信息而已,其实很简单。

If he wanted to imitate the third dimension, he could also make a multiverse. After all, this' piece of paper 'was infinite.
He could even add information, create timelines, and form multiple omnipotent universes.
A universe could be seen as an information point, a multiverse could also be seen as an information point, and so could an omnipotent universe.
As long as Lan Mu wanted, he could also set up the concept of 'dimensions' in this dimension.
He could even make everything here look like the third dimension, and he could also design low dimensions and many anomalies. He could also make an abyss, a timeline, a '001', and even a 'life sphere'.
For the Nascent Soul old man, he would think that he had returned to the third dimension, and he couldn't tell the difference.
It was just controlling information, and it was actually very simple.

It is also possible for him to simulate the three-dimensional world or to make a multiverse, because the "paper" is infinite anyway.
He can even add information, create a timeline, and form multiple omniverses.
A universe can be seen as a point of information, a multiverse can also be seen as a point of information. The same goes for the omniverse.
As long as Lan Mu wants, he can also set up the concept of "dimensions" in this dimension.
He can even make everything here look three-dimensional, and design lower dimensions and all kinds of interiors, as well as an abyss, a timeline, a "001" and even a "life ball".
The old man, Nascent Soul, would think he was back in the three-dimensional world. He would not be able to see the difference.
It is just a matter of manipulating information, which is actually quite simple.

信息上的改变,能改变物质世界的一切。
但改变和增加是不同的。
改变一个物质的信息,这个物质的参数就变了,比如说某个石头,由碳与
一些微量元素组成,质量为十公斤。
假设有个神之手,在信息层面把这个石头关于质量这个属性给改了,那么
按照某个关于自然规律的更大信息设定,它质量变化后,密度和体积也会变
化,而如果质量变化的太极端,其元素也会变化,乃至于其他有关联的属性都
会变化。

A change in information could change everything in the material world.
But change and increase were different.
By changing the information of a substance, the parameters of the substance would change. For example, a certain stone was composed of carbon and some trace elements, and its mass was ten kilograms.
If there was a Hand of God who changed the quality of this stone, then according to a larger set of information regarding the laws of nature, after the quality of the stone changed, its density and volume would also change. If the quality of the stone changed too much, its elements would also change, and even other related attributes would change.

Changes in information can change everything in the physical world.
But there is a difference between a change and an increase.
When the information of a substance is changed, its parameters will also change. For example, there is a certain stone that is made of carbon and some microelement, weighing ten kilograms.
Suppose that a divine hand changes the stone's property regarding mass at the level of information, then
According to some higher information setting about the laws of nature, the change in mass would be followed by a change in density and volume; and if the change in mass is too extreme, the elements will also change, and indeed all other related properties will change.

“所谓的界面,便如同在画中,画中的一切,来源于画外的……作画人。001之于界面,正如我之于二次元。纵然执掌一切,缔造一切,设计一切,管理一切,本身都成了一切的源头,一切的答案……可却只是在于画中,才有意义。”

The so-called interface is like a painting. Everything in the painting comes from outside the painting … the painter. 001 is to the interface, just like I am to the 2D world. Even if I control everything, create everything, design everything, and manage everything, I am the source of everything, the answer to everything … it only has meaning in the painting.

"The so-called interface is like being in a painting. Everything in the painting comes from…the painter outside. 001 is to the interface as I am to the two-dimensional world. Even though I rule everything, make everything, design everything, manage everything, become the source of everything, still, the answer to everything…can but only have a meaning within the painting."

“你从始至终,都说001是最高的界面管理者,而我终将超越祂,成为更高
的界面管理者..…...”

You have always said that 001 is the highest manager of the interface, and that I will eventually surpass him and become the manager of the interface …

"You have always said from the beginning that 001 is the highest interface manager, and I will eventually surpass Him and become a higher interface manager…”

It seems the OP may do a translation request in a few days, and if it does not work, he may get a paid translator.
Plan on getting a paid translator today, is it fine If I only get the parts Ultima quoted translated.
That is probably fine, yes, but we preferably need to confirm with some member(s) here that the translations are accurate, as you could technically tell us that almost anything is an accurate translation otherwise.
Are they active? Mind pinging them here? I don't see a point in waiting for them to be active after the OP purchases a translation.
@TheNinthHour @Maruishimaryishi @Jasonsith @Makai64100 @AnimesFreak2 @Executor_N0

Would any of you be willing to help out here please?

From my inspection, the professional translation is basically the exact same thing as the one I've already been using, with no major differences.
Here's proof I actually got the translation done, and a link to the person who did sed translation.

自己还在低次元。
“这是二次元里的
三次元...……”
“这是个假三次元….……”
现实宝石的能力,在次元隔离下,确实在篡改现实,可篡改的. 是蓝牧
所在的这个次元。
那块次元鹅卵石,被适应,直接在这个二次元里,制造了一个“三次元”,
然后把蓝牧拉过去了…...
换句话说,现实宝石,也连接不到三次元了。
“果然还是不行。”
蓝牧无语,虽然他知道成功越狱的可能极低,但真正失败时,还是很失
望。
次元差距,最重要的一个地方,就是根本感受、影响不到次元之外。
就如同一个大盒子,套着一个小盒子。
蓝牧在小盒子里,小盒子自成一套信息体系。
现实宝石只改变了小盒子里的信息,在小盒子里加了一层盒子
理论上,在信息的无所不能下,别说用现实宝石了。
光靠蓝牧现在的GM能力,他就可以随意加盒子。
在二次元里,他设计出一百个“次元”,环环相套,层层叠叠也不是什么难
事。

He was still in a low dimension.
"This is the … third dimension in the second dimension …"
"This is a fake third dimension …"
The Reality Gem's ability, under dimensional isolation, was indeed able to tamper with reality. However, what it could tamper with … was the dimension that Lan Mu was in.
That piece of dimensional cobblestone was adapted, and it directly created a 'third dimension' in this two-dimensional world. Then, it pulled Lan Mu over …
In other words, the reality gem couldn't be connected to the third dimension.
"As expected, it still doesn't work."
Lan Mu was speechless. Although he knew that the chances of a successful escape were extremely low, he was still very disappointed when he actually failed.
The most important aspect of the difference between dimensions was that it was impossible to feel or affect anything outside the dimension.
It was like a big box inside a small box.
Lan Mu was in the small box, and the small box had its own information system.
The Reality Gem only changed the information in the small box, adding another box to the small box …
In theory, with the omnipotent information, there was no need to even mention the Reality Gem.
With Lan Mu's current ability as a GM, he could add boxes at will.
In the two-dimensional world, it wasn't difficult for him to design a hundred 'dimensions', which were interconnected and stacked layer by layer.

He is still in a lower dimension.
"This is a three-dimensional world in the Two-dimensional world... "
"It's a false three-dimensional world..."
The power of the Reality Gem can indeed change reality when in dimensional isolation, but the changeable factor is the dimension where Lan Mu is.
The dimensional pebble adapted and created a "three-dimensional world" directly in this two-dimensional world,
Then it pulled Lan Mu through...
In other words, even the Reality Gem cannot connect to the three-dimensional world, either.
"It surely is still not possible."
Lan Mu feels helpless. Although he knows that the possibility of a successful jailbreak is extremely low, he is still disappointed when he actually fails.
One of the most important aspects of the dimensional gap is that one cannot feel or influence things beyond one’s dimension.
It is like a small box inside a big box.
Lan Mu is inside the small box, which forms its own system of information.
The Reality Gem only changes the information in the small box, adding a new box inside the small box.
Theoretically, with the omnipotence of information, the Reality Gem does not even matter that much.
As an interface manager, Lan Mu can already add boxes at will.
In the two-dimensional world, it would not be difficult for him to design a hundred "dimensions" and stack them on top of each other.

他想模仿三次元,弄个多元宇宙也行,反正这张“纸”是无限的。
甚至于再添加信息,弄出时间线,组成多个全能宇宙。
一个宇宙可以看做一个信息点,多元宇宙也可以看做一个信息点,全能宇
宙也是一样。
只要蓝牧想,他还可以在这个次元中,再多设定出“次元”的概念。
他甚至能将这里的一切,都做成三次元的样子,并且也设计出低次元和诸
多收容物,也弄个深渊、弄个时间线、弄个“001”乃至于弄个“生命球”。
对于元婴老头来说,会以为自己又回到了三次元,他是看不出区别的。
不过是操控信息而已,其实很简单。

If he wanted to imitate the third dimension, he could also make a multiverse. After all, this' piece of paper 'was infinite.
He could even add information, create timelines, and form multiple omnipotent universes.
A universe could be seen as an information point, a multiverse could also be seen as an information point, and so could an omnipotent universe.
As long as Lan Mu wanted, he could also set up the concept of 'dimensions' in this dimension.
He could even make everything here look like the third dimension, and he could also design low dimensions and many anomalies. He could also make an abyss, a timeline, a '001', and even a 'life sphere'.
For the Nascent Soul old man, he would think that he had returned to the third dimension, and he couldn't tell the difference.
It was just controlling information, and it was actually very simple.

It is also possible for him to simulate the three-dimensional world or to make a multiverse, because the "paper" is infinite anyway.
He can even add information, create a timeline, and form multiple omniverses.
A universe can be seen as a point of information, a multiverse can also be seen as a point of information. The same goes for the omniverse.
As long as Lan Mu wants, he can also set up the concept of "dimensions" in this dimension.
He can even make everything here look three-dimensional, and design lower dimensions and all kinds of interiors, as well as an abyss, a timeline, a "001" and even a "life ball".
The old man, Nascent Soul, would think he was back in the three-dimensional world. He would not be able to see the difference.
It is just a matter of manipulating information, which is actually quite simple.

信息上的改变,能改变物质世界的一切。
但改变和增加是不同的。
改变一个物质的信息,这个物质的参数就变了,比如说某个石头,由碳与
一些微量元素组成,质量为十公斤。
假设有个神之手,在信息层面把这个石头关于质量这个属性给改了,那么
按照某个关于自然规律的更大信息设定,它质量变化后,密度和体积也会变
化,而如果质量变化的太极端,其元素也会变化,乃至于其他有关联的属性都
会变化。

A change in information could change everything in the material world.
But change and increase were different.
By changing the information of a substance, the parameters of the substance would change. For example, a certain stone was composed of carbon and some trace elements, and its mass was ten kilograms.
If there was a Hand of God who changed the quality of this stone, then according to a larger set of information regarding the laws of nature, after the quality of the stone changed, its density and volume would also change. If the quality of the stone changed too much, its elements would also change, and even other related attributes would change.

Changes in information can change everything in the physical world.
But there is a difference between a change and an increase.
When the information of a substance is changed, its parameters will also change. For example, there is a certain stone that is made of carbon and some microelement, weighing ten kilograms.
Suppose that a divine hand changes the stone's property regarding mass at the level of information, then
According to some higher information setting about the laws of nature, the change in mass would be followed by a change in density and volume; and if the change in mass is too extreme, the elements will also change, and indeed all other related properties will change.

“所谓的界面,便如同在画中,画中的一切,来源于画外的……作画人。001之于界面,正如我之于二次元。纵然执掌一切,缔造一切,设计一切,管理一切,本身都成了一切的源头,一切的答案……可却只是在于画中,才有意义。”

The so-called interface is like a painting. Everything in the painting comes from outside the painting … the painter. 001 is to the interface, just like I am to the 2D world. Even if I control everything, create everything, design everything, and manage everything, I am the source of everything, the answer to everything … it only has meaning in the painting.

"The so-called interface is like being in a painting. Everything in the painting comes from…the painter outside. 001 is to the interface as I am to the two-dimensional world. Even though I rule everything, make everything, design everything, manage everything, become the source of everything, still, the answer to everything…can but only have a meaning within the painting."

“你从始至终,都说001是最高的界面管理者,而我终将超越祂,成为更高
的界面管理者..…...”

You have always said that 001 is the highest manager of the interface, and that I will eventually surpass him and become the manager of the interface …

"You have always said from the beginning that 001 is the highest interface manager, and I will eventually surpass Him and become a higher interface manager…”
Thank you for helping out. Let's see if we can get some sort of verifications.

Kinda feel like this is counterproductive. The whole reason I get a translation is that the members you @ to check translations are busy. But if you @ the people who are too busy to check translations, to check a translation, there still too busy to do so.

And if they weren't to busy to do so, then I wouldn't have even needed to buy a translation in the first place, since they could have just checked it like you're asking them to do now.

Feels somehow unsportsmanlike towards OP to hire a paid translator, but also at the same time we need to get confirmation from other translators…?
I mean they are barely active to confirm any as far as I am concerned and did not reply to the pings either. We can't just throw the work from OP (+ he provided raws as well), so anyone who has an issue with translations or raws, can directly contact the supporter or create a downgrade thread.

Feels somehow unsportsmanlike towards OP to hire a paid translator, but also at the same time we need to get confirmation from other translators…?
I mean they are barely active to confirm any as far as I am concerned and did not reply to the pings either. We can't just throw the work from OP (+ he provided raws as well), so anyone who has an issue with translations or raws, can directly contact the supporter or create a downgrade thread.
I agree, it's unfair ya know.

If the OP hired a translator all we would need to do is just vet them. We shouldn't need user confirmation or anything.

EDIT: Yeah if we're saying that someone with a degree and seven years of experience isn't a trustworthy translator then who would be?
Okay. That is probably fine then.

@ActuallySpaceMan

Since our calc group members seem unwilling to help out here, you should ask for evaluations via our standard thread instead.

Do any characters scale to the Origin Algorithms and Information? (I'm guessing not)
And I'm also guessing that Origin Algorithms and Information aren't characters or places so they would not be able to get a page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back