• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blue and White Verse Addition | Cosmology Page | Main Character Page | Verse Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduction

The focus of this CRT is on the Blue and White Series and its addition to the wiki. Specifically, we will be focusing on the first novel of this series including the Main Characters Profile, Verse's currently explored Cosmology, and the Verses Page. You can find the sandbox links to all of these down below. Besides that, I have also compiled the evidence showing this verse meets our requirements of being added.
1. The Series is composed of 4 Finished Novels all with over 100k Collections on Qidian the best of which hit 300k, and the current ongoing 5th Novel has 100k Favorites.
2. First Novel has 4.357 Million Listeners and 2 Million Individual Listeners in certain chapters.
3. First Novel has 1928 Ratings on QQ.
4. The Official Comic of one of the novels has 576 Ratings and 1M+ Views on Webnovel.
5. Series has an active forum with 5.5k Posts and 1k+ Users.
6. The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Novels are all being legally sold under copyright and are serialized.

Sandbox Pages

Main Character Page; https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Theboiswhoaiz/Test_Page_12
Cosmology Page; https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Theboiswhoaiz/Test_Page_11
Verse Page; https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Theboiswhoaiz/Test_Page_14

In addition to these I have also made Calcs for the MC's feats that do need to be reviewed, they can be seen here; https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Theboiswhoaiz/Test_Page_13

Cosmology Summary

Since this verse is potentially Tier 0, I will cover the Cosmology in summary here for anyone to review. I won't be including any scans, since what I will be summarizing is simply a short version of the entire Cosmology Page which has both Quotes and Pages listed for anyone to check for themselves.

The Multiverse (2-A); The Multiverse is a collection of Infinite Universes.

Dimensional Space-Times (Baseline 1-A, tens of thousands of layers into High 1-A); Higher-Dimensional Space-Times have additional spatial coordinates compared to those of lower dimensions and have superiority over lower dimensions, including stuff like embedding, being more geometrically complex, being made of infinite wholes, viewing lower dimensions as singularities, etc. Time acts as +1 temporal dimension to all the different dimensions of space. But, unlike the dimensions of our Tiering System which have a gap of uncountable infinity between them, the verse here has an Inaccessible Gap between dimensions.

Following the verses dimensional system here is an example; Imagine you are trapped in the 6th Dimension and want to reach the 7th. So you create the concept of dimensions within the 6th dimension, and then you create higher dimensions above it and then transcend those dimensions. Even with all of that, you will still never be able to reach the 7th Dimension. Another example used in verse is this; Imagine the 6th Dimension is a box, and the 7th Dimension is a Larger Box encompassing it. Adding dimensions to the 6th Dimension is creating more boxes around it, each enveloping the last. However, those dimensions will still never be able to reach the 7th Dimension's Box.

And if that's not enough to prove inaccessibility, there is a direct showing that Uncountable Infinity is not enough to reach a higher dimension. This was when the MC got trapped in a lower dimension, he created a Timeline within sed dimension. It should be noted a single Timeline generates, not just infinite other Timelines, but an endless (Infinity^Infinity^Infinity -->)^(Infinity^Infinity^Infinity -->) recursion of timelines. Yet still, the MC could not access a single higher dimension from the one he was trapped in. The same goes for other methods, such as compressing lower dimensions infinitely, etc.

Dimensions (Even higher into High 1-A); Dimensions are considered to be white sheets of paper, they are infinite and have infinite depth with dimensional universes just being stains akin to dots on their surface.

Omnipotent Universes (Even higher into High 1-A); These universes contain all dimensions and the universes within them as well.

Timelines (Even Higher into High 1-A); Each Omnipotent Universes is a part of a Timeline, and Timelines are derived from possibilities. For example, if the possibility of you eating bread today existed and you decided not to, that resulted in the creation of an entire Timeline and Omnipotent Universe where you did eat that bread. Because of this, every action and every choice that adds to history also generates endless possibilities, an example of this being Earth, which by itself generates endless possibilities and therefore endless timelines of which there is already an Infinite amount.

On top of this Timelines follow a sequence of superimposing which is explained in verse as such (What I say below is the exact explanation from the novel though explained a bit more clearly).

Every action/choice is a variable, each variable has N Possibilities, and we have already established N means Infinite/Endless. When two of these variables exist they superimpose one another becoming N to the power of N (Infinite High 1-A Timelines^Infinite High 1-A Timelines).

Furthermore, N Variables with N representing all actions/choices of which there would be an Infinite amount due to the existence of the multiverse, are then superimposed by N Variables, resulting in as you can imagine (Infinite High 1-A Timelines^Infinite High 1-A Timelines^Infinite High 1-A Timelines^Infinite High 1-A Timelines---> Infinitely/Endlessly) to the power of (Infinite High 1-A Timelines^Infinite High 1-A Timelines^Infinite High 1-A Timelines^Infinite High 1-A Timelines---> Infinitely/Endlessly).

And this is just a single Timeline, this would be happening in each of the Infinite Timelines including the ones being created through this superimposition resulting in something that the novel states is, impossible to calculate.

The Box (Even Higher into High 1-A); The Box contains everything up to this point, the pan-timelines, and everything within them such as their Omnipotent Universes.

The Blue and White World (Even Higher into High 1-A); The Blue and White World is an indescribable Space-Time that can only be reached by going beyond and transcending The Box. It is a boundless realm beyond dimensions and is also a place where everything is infinite. This ranges from the infinite transmission to infinite speed of light, infinite distance, and even infinite speed. Here one can see everything within The Box, and know everything without needing to flip through or search. It is a place of convenience.

The Interface (Arbitrarily into High 1-A); Everything exists within the Interface, which is the Author's Imagination and Fantasy, it is the novel itself. Even if one transcended the Blue and White World to a higher realm, or created infinite higher realms each transcending one another, they would still exist within the interface. In fact, the gap between the Interface and what is inside of it is considered to be a greater gap than that between dimensions, or even if a higher being saw everything up to this point as a painting that they were free to paint on.

It's stated that the Interface itself is unexplainable, and as long as you are within it you will never understand what it is. Even when Lan Mu (The MC) who transcended beyond the Interface to reach "Reality" realized after killing the "Author" he was simply in a false reality. In this false reality, he gained control of the Interface/Novel of the False Author he had killed, allowing him to control the interface and false reality in which another Lan Mu was trapped within. And that lower Lan Mu in turn did the same to yet another Lan Mu resulting in a recursion of Interfaces/Novels within Novels.

Origin Algorithms (Possibly Apathetic Tier 0); Origin Algorithms or Root Algorithms are indescribable laws, it is untraceable and unseen. It's something that can't be learned and is beyond language or information. It cannot be observed, nor can it be researched. It has no definition and can only be comprehended, and even stealing someone's memories who have mastered it would not allow you to utilize it.

Information (Apathetic Tier 0); Information is a concept, and it gives everything its properties and characteristics. Whether it be natural laws or regular laws, space or time, even the shape and volume of things are defined by information. Information is what forms reality, yet all of existence is just the corner of the infinity that information sets. For example, the laws cannot be added to, created, or changed via science, but if science could do those things it would only be because of even larger laws governing that Information.

Information includes things such as Observations, Experiences, Deductions, Seeing and not Seeing, Thinking and not Thinking, Existence and Non-Existence, Reasonable and Unreasonable, Fantasy or Non-Fantasy, Concepts, and well you get the idea. Because thing's like Reason are just a part of Information, information itself is contradictory. Despite the fact Origin Algorithms are Apathetic even to Information, Information can still control the settings of whether Origin Algorithms are turned off or on, and it can even surpass itself endlessly.

Taking phrases directly from the novel; Information can't be described with words, and its boundaries can't even be imagined. If you can imagine what the information is, then what you think is definitely not real information, at least not the whole picture. Information constructed everything, including everything that could be imagined and unimagined. What kind of existence was information that humans could imagine? That meant that information was definitely more than what humans could imagine.

Conclusion

As you can see Cosmology of this novel is immense. As such the main focus of this CRT is definitely making sure that the Cosmology and its scaling are solid. Outside of that, it's simply a matter of checking the profile and making sure it's up to standard and getting the Calcs verified for the MC's various transformations.

Last edited:
I will write my opinion later here, but as “beta user”, I reviewed the cosmology with other 2 people, and it seems reasonable and potentially a strong boundless cosmology.

Seems interesting.
In fact, this verse is regarded as one of the strongest verse in a China community which discusses vs battles.

Incomplete Life Sphere
Transformation
Human Form Tab

Can you explain how it fit aspect type 1, 3, and 5? From what I'm understanding he doesn't exist and it says that the information of Lan Mu doesn't exist either, which fit with aspect 2, and 4. But how does it fit with 1, 3, and 5? Also, how come it's Nature type 2? Sounded like it's normal nonexistent, which falls into nature type 1 to me.

I suggest changing the justification to "Lan Mu is able to read people's minds and memory, and if he is forceful can make them mentally disabled."
Making it apparent he can read memories and not just mind because when people think of mind reading, it's usually only thought reading and not memories. (Just a nitpick of mine).

I agree with Mind Control, but Body control doesn't meet our standards. Invading their mind and controlling their body is not body control, but mind manipulation or possession. The scan even says, invades their brain and controls their body.
Body Control - different abilities that let you control your own body in a fairly wide range.
Basically, Body Control let you control aspects of your body, stretching them, and manipulating the cells, blood, temperature, etc.

Unless there's an additional context that alludes to or implies body control, then I have to disagree on this. Tho I want to hear the context behind that Elise Multitasking ability or Will control skill.

If Body control is rejected, I suggest having both justifications of Hive Mind manipulation and Mind control under one umbrella (Mind Manipulation).

There's so many Key damn, for now I'm only looking at this one key

Incomplete Life Sphere
Transformation
Human Form Tab

Can you explain how it fit aspect type 1, 3, and 5? From what I'm understanding he doesn't exist and it says that the information of Lan Mu doesn't exist either, which fit with aspect 2, and 4. But how does it fit with 1, 3, and 5? Also, how come it's Nature type 2? Sounded like it's normal nonexistent, which falls into nature type 1 to me.
I should have put better justifications, my bad. Everything's Information is Infinite, Information decides if something is existent or nonexistent, and even the nonexistent has information. Laws, Concepts, Space, Time, Reality, Unreality, History, etc are all just a part of the infinity that information covers.

So basically Lan Mu not having Information means he's nonexistent on a level beyond nonexistence, and doest simply lacks these things, but also lacks information that sets them as existent or nonexistent.
I suggest changing the justification to "Lan Mu is able to read people's minds and memory, and if he is forceful can make them mentally disabled."
Making it apparent he can read memories and not just mind because when people think of mind reading, it's usually only thought reading and not memories. (Just a nitpick of mine).

I agree with Mind Control, but Body control doesn't meet our standards. Invading their mind and controlling their body is not body control, but mind manipulation or possession. The scan even says, invades their brain and controls their body.
Good points, I'll change that.
There's so many Key damn, for now I'm only looking at this one key
Ya took forever to compile everything and I probably still missed alot.

Last edited:
I should have put better justifications, my bad. Everything's Information is Infinite, Information decides if something is existent or nonexistent, and even the nonexistent has information. Laws, Concepts, Space, Time, Reality, Unreality, History, etc are all just a part of the infinity that information covers.

So basically Lan Mu not having Information means he's nonexistent on a level beyond nonexistence, and doest simply lacks these things, but also lacks information that sets them as existent or nonexistent.
Dang, yeah, this clarifies my doubt about the aspect. IMO I agree. Edit: Tho, for the nature I'm still iffy, I saw Dereck's comment below, so I would agree with what his assessment is regarding the matter.

Yeah, I have seen the scan. But it only says invading their mind and controlling their body. It's either possession or mind manipulation, but not body control.

This is more of starting a discussion than disagreeing. Isn't that limited power null instead of power modification? Because it only null powers that the other person has if the other person doesn't have it too. I say Limited because technically if both people have the same powers, wouldn't no power will be nullified then?

Last edited:
I don't know if I'm interested in reviewing this (Will try later), but I saw something that doesn't add up.... NEP Type 2 is a no. That's just Type 3, there's nothing to indicate a transdual or similar type of nonexistence similiar to the Type 2 requirement. Or I would even think it's a subjective reality.

I don't know if I'm interested in reviewing this (Will try later), but I saw something that doesn't add up.... NEP Type 2 is a no. That's just Type 3, there's nothing to indicate a transdual or similar type of nonexistence similiar to the Type 2 requirement. Or I would even think it's a subjective reality.
Information defines both 1 & 0 and covers both Existence and Nonexistence.
After all, even the laws of nature we base science upon is set by information, and even observations, experiences and deductions are information. What you see and do not see, what you can think and what you do not think, existence and nonexistence itself, all where simply information.
That was the initial form of information. It was set to exist and also to not exist. Reality and fantasy were superimposed. Everything Lan Mu knew and didn't know, everything he could imagine and everything he couldn't imagine
Lan Mu not having Information for everyone but himself would mean he lacks both Existence and Nonexistence, Reality and Fantasy, or even the paradox of existing and not existing at the same time.

Yeah, I have seen the scan. But it only says invading their mind and controlling their body. It's either possession or mind manipulation, but not body control.
Ya, my bad I didn't mean to paste that gyazo.
This is more of starting a discussion than disagreeing. Isn't that limited power null instead of power modification? Because it only null powers that the other person has if the other person doesn't have it too. I say Limited because technically if both people have the same powers, wouldn't no power will be nullified then?
True and both powers being brought down to the same level still falls under Statistics Reduction.

Information defines both 1 & 0 and covers both Existence and Nonexistence.

Lan Mu not having Information for everyone but himself would mean he lacks both Existence and Nonexistence, Reality and Fantasy, or even the paradox of existing and not existing at the same time.
I got your point, but it just hides information, meaning that in that state would barely qualify as a normal type 1, since you are simply hiding from existence and nonexistence, there is no explanation of transcendence or similar, you still have the same thing but it is hidden state, and the point that he continues to exist for himself but not for others gives a hint of type 3 as he can hide information. Indicating that you can return to the state before you hide the information.

I got your point, but it just hides information, meaning that in that state would barely qualify as a normal type 1, since you are simply hiding from existence and nonexistence, there is no explanation of transcendence or similar, you still have the same thing but it is hidden state, and the point that he continues to exist for himself but not for others gives a hint of type 3 as he can hide information. Indicating that you can return to the state before you hide the information.
I see what you mean, ok that's fine.

Ya, my bad I didn't mean to paste that gyazo.
Don't worry.

True and both powers being brought down to the same level still falls under Statistics Reduction.
Absolutely.
So it would be, Statistic Reduction & Limited Power Null. (I put statistic reduction first, then Limited Power null to make it clear only power null is limited, again it's my nitpick).

At this point, it's us doing Spaceman's homework in fixing the profile. Glad, I love indexing and scaling hax, or I would find this boring.

1st character key have some iffy moments that already were mentioned here but others keys hax seems fine

good work btw

Last edited:
But this has infinite layers or?
Likely, everything has Infinite Information, so the Endless NEP via Information Deletion exists in everything including Lan Mu himself. If he's making ALL of his Information not exist for everyone then the recursion should be included.

Wait what?? Just because there is an infinite amount of information does not mean that the character scales to infinity, it is the same as saying that destroying infinite universes = infinity layers of power which is wrong. Heck, the Nothingness of this character doesn't even have any hint of layers in the NEP, there is only one quantity that is what the information is made of, it is the same for a character that is NEP and embody an infinite structure, that indicates that the character has Infinite layers of NEP? No.

Wait what?? Just because there is an infinite amount of information does not mean that the character scales to infinity, it is the same as saying that destroying infinite universes = infinity layers of power which is wrong. Heck, the Nothingness of this character doesn't even have any hint of layers in the NEP, there is only one quantity that is what the information is made of, it is the same for a character that is NEP and embody an infinite structure, that indicates that the character has Infinite layers of NEP? No.

Information is all-inclusive, the idea is that everything you can do, is under the umbrella of even more information. For example, Science cannot control laws, however, if it could it would be because of even greater laws of information.
All the parameters measured by people were already set by the information. Gradually, one would be able to see the big picture, and conclude that the information had already been set by … the laws of nature.

This was science. It used the laws of nature, but it could not create them. Even if it was created, it would be a creation allowed by the larger laws of information.
Because of this, even something that seriously deletes information, not just turning it from existent to nonexistent, is still governed by more information.
Zero instantly returned to Zero, destroying all of Lan Mu's information.

This was the only thing set by the author that could destroy information, and it was also a setting for information.

It was different from deleting. Deleting changed the existence of information to non-existence, but this time, the information itself was deleted.
On top of that, Information has Infinite Tolerance towards this type of thing, constantly having deeper and deeper layers to it and nonexistence.
For example, if Lan Mu wanted to delete the angel, he could do so by reversing the 'existence of information', turning it into non-existence. However, Lan Mu could also see more deeply, above the 'existence of information', there was a 'deletable information item' that determined whether it could be deleted or not.

It was precisely this item that determined whether the angel's information could be deleted, so Lan Mu could delete it.

Lan Mu believed that if he went deeper, there would be another item that determined whether the 'deletable information' could be deleted or not …

This kind of infinite tolerance existed in every piece of information, it was endless.

Anyway.... @Antvasima please, you better call some experts here as this is a new possible tier 0 verse...
I feel that any verses touching Tier 1 or higher should have attention of a number of staffs. (If possible, users who knows Chinese may be better to be called as well as the original sentence should be analyzed as well) It is not a small CRT after all.

I'm not here to give my opinion of the proposal since I have interest in other subjects and I don't know much in Tier 1/Tier 0 and this verse.

I guess 1 and 3rd scan enough for this ability 2nd scan don't really show anything despite adding context to 3rd one

If tails are actually tails, it also should be regeneration via absorption
Ya, I just wanted to make sure all the details of their absorption were covered. True about the regeneration though technically he already has healing.

Ya, I just wanted to make sure all the details of their absorption were covered. True about the regeneration though technically he already has healing.
Could be as second scan for healing (since 1st one also via absorption ) or just removed

Also better combine those into something like absorption & healing

I'm thinking this is less of CM type 3 and more on Info type 1 because he changes someone's name and straight up makes number two unknowable.
Numbers are fundamental, this is CM type 3. + For name change, ya kinda info manipulation type 1.

You can't blame him tho, he may forget it. Because he was working on it all alone with this large project. But ya, he may fix it.
I would never blame him, in fact I look up to him for what he's doing, truly inspirational.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back