• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blue and White Verse Addition | Cosmology Page | Main Character Page | Verse Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean he only talk just until 3 dimension in that, there are no mentioning or explaining in the cosmology page about higher dimension beyond 4D

And i think the ten of thousand of dimension is not referring for higher dimension, but for the number of dimension that already get destroyed, it doesnt mean there are higher dimension that until ten of thousand dimension
I just spoiled myself close to the end of the sequel because you want to nitpick at how the author says the word "Dimension", I hope you know that.
2248d779fa42a43efa1125783206c61c.png

Anyway there, there are Infinite Dimensions in the Multi-Dimensional Universe, now let's drop it, this is so stupid.

This verse is not the top 1, some other verses is stronger than it.(however most of these verses are written mainly for vs battles)
I may know that community, is the verse called The World Of Divinity Box usually considered as the strongest Chinese novel in that site?

I just spoiled myself close to the end of the sequel because you want to nitpick at how the author says the word "Dimension", I hope you know that.
2248d779fa42a43efa1125783206c61c.png

Anyway there, there are Infinite Dimensions in the Multi-Dimensional Universe, now let's drop it, this is so stupid.
Bruh, in the first i think that every word of dimension is refer to higher dimension

But i doubt it after read about the blue and white world. The MC after exactly left the third dimension he can arrived in the place that as you says beyond the dimension, it clearly mean the blue and white world just a place that beyond the third dimension, so it will cause that there are no infinite higher dimension
At this moment, Lan Mu had left the third dimension and arrived at a time and space where there was no direction to speak of.

Bruh, in the first i think that every word of dimension is refer to higher dimension

But i doubt it after read about the blue and white world. The MC after exactly left the third dimension he can arrived in the place that as you says beyond the dimension, it clearly mean the blue and white world just a place that beyond the third dimension, so it will cause that there are no infinite higher dimension
Thats why i ask you to proof that every dimension that mentioning is refer to higher dimensional, not just other space or like that

So just tell me why after third dimension is blue and white world that as you says beyond the dimension
Because the MC was fighting in the 3rd Dimension before he transcended... Literally, I showed you the scans stating he transcended The Box, which contains all Omnipotent Universes, which further contains all Dimensions.

Your just nit picking.

And what about this one? I am searching for any info but did not find any.

Also, how is tiering system works in China? Is it much different from here?
Their tiering system is like this:
below average human
average human
brick level-(can divide the brick into 2 partin a short time)
brick level(can smash a brickin a short time)
brick level+(can smash some bricks in a short time)
wall level(can destroy a wall)
building level-(can destroy a small building)
building level(can destroy a building)
building level+(can destroy a skyscraper)
street level(can destroy some streets, note that a character should destroy the building near these streets in order to qualify for this tier)
city level-(can destroy a small city)
city level(can destroy Tokyo)
city level+(can destroy a city that is larger Tokyo)
country level-(can destroy a small country)
country level(can destroy Japan)
country level+(can destroy a big country)
continent level(can destroy Russia)
surface level(can destroy the surface of the earth)
planet level-(can destroy Mercury)
planet level(can destroy Earth)
planet level+(can destroy Saturn)
star level-(can destroy a small star)
star level(can destroy Sun)
star level+(can destroy a large star)
solar system level(can destroy a solar system)
galaxy level(can destroy a galaxy)
universe structure level(can destroy the observable universe)
universe level(can destroy a universe that has infinite size)
universe level+(can destroy some universe that has infinite size)
multiverse level(can destroy infinite universe that has infinite size)
Above these level, they use a rule called 叠盒子(can be translated into pile box directly)
They see infinity as a number that is very big, but not infinite(let it =w).
叠盒子 has 2 meanings
1. If A can beat B, A is stronger than B
For example, if A beats B, B destroyed Earth, we believe that A can destroy earth too.
However, if B's durability is very low, or B is feeble at the battle time, A will not be qualifed for planet level.
2.If a character can destroy a structure that contains w universes, we say he have 1 layer of box.
If a character can destroy a structure that contains w*w universes, we say he have 2 layer of boxs.
If a character can destroy a structure that contains w*w*w universes, we say he have 3 layer of boxs.
based on this rule, we can tier the character that is stronger than multiverse level.
multiverse level+(can destroy a structure that contains w*A universes that has infinite size, A is a number that is not infinite)
infinite multiverse level(can destroy a structure that contains w*w universes that has infinite size)
higher boxs level(高阶盒子 in Chinese)(can destroy a structure that have A layer of boxs, A is a number that is not infinite)
infinite boxs level(无限盒子 in Chinese)(can destroy a structure that have infinite layer of boxs)
Let w^w=y.
higher infinite boxs level(高阶无限盒子in Chinese)(can destroy a structure that contains y^b universes that has infinite size,b is a number that is not infinite)
infinite layer of infinite boxs level(无限层无限盒子in Chinese),(can destroy a structure that contains y^w universes that has infinite size)
infinite^infinite of infinite boxs level(无限次方无限盒子in Chinese)(can destroy a structure that contains w^(w^w) universes that has infinite size)
We define a operator -> , w->w means w^(w^(w^(w^(...(there are infinite of w))))
Than we can define another tier: higher infinite^infinite of infinite boxs level(高阶无限次方无限盒子in Chinese),this tier is stronger than 无限次方无限盒子, but is weaker than w->w
exponent tower level (指数塔)(can destroy a structure that contains w->w universes that has infinite size)
k level exponent tower level(k阶指数塔)(can destroy a structure that contains w->w->...( we have k w)universes that has infinite size
infinite level exponent tower level(无限阶指数塔)(can destroy a structure that contains w->w->...( we have infinite w)universes that has infinite size)
aleph-1....aleph infinite
Inaccessable cardinal.... and any cardinals
General speaking, this community don't use the character that have aleph-1 level or above to do vs battles, because they are too strong.

Because the MC was fighting in the 3rd Dimension before he transcended...
Yeah that mean if you in 3rd dimension and then transcend you can arrive in blue and white world, is mean exactly after 3D is blue and white world, you not have to transcend other higher dimension
Literally, I showed you the scans stating he transcended The Box, which contains all Omnipotent Universes, which further contains all Dimensions.
It will cause that. The box and other will not higher than the 3D

Unless this verse consider the 3D is like marvel, marvel's 6D is not actual 6D, but refer for higher layer of world that beyond dimension

Lemme just grasp what you're proposing

Multiverse
= 2A
4th
dimension = 1A
5th
dimension = 1A+
6th
dimension = High1A
Nth dimension = inumerably inaccessible into High1A
''Dimensions'' = infinitely inaccessibles into High1A
Omnipotent Universe
= encompasses all that
Timelines = WTF into High1A
Box
= encompasses all above
Blue and White World = Baseline tier 0
First Interface
= Inaccessible into tier 0
Infinite layers of Interface
= Infinitely inaccessibles into tier 0
True Author
= Inaccessible to those

I'd just deal with that cause I honestly have no idea how to categorize the other stuff. So...

1) About the number-Ds. You don't get High1a with even the Nth dimension dude, let alone the 6th. Why? Cause each dimension has a gap of N2/1A you literally said that creating even Low1A would not reach the next dimension and how the concept of dimension isn't going to do that either. That means, 4th D = N2 < 5th D = N4 < 6th D = N6 and so on (still 1A+).

This is definitely not High1A since it is equal to the Inaccessible Cardinal where no extension of the cardinal below (Aleph) would be able to reach, even the Nth aleph (equal to your Nth dimension) would still be the same as the first aleph from a High1A perspective.

I can see, however, that ''Dimensions'' may qualify for baseline High1A as it serves as a form of background of dimensionality, where any amount of spatial dimension can be contained, and we know said dimensions in the verse can reach 1A+.

2) The Blue and White World should be lower. This scan literally states that the realm stands at the peak of infinite dimensions, which not only contradicts the notion of infinity (no end/peak) but also should nerf B&W world to be equal to the Nth dimension (the high1a one) if it somehow counts for being infinite.

This would create a pretty big hole in the scaling because the Blue and White world, which is supposed to be inaccessible to even the box which contains all timelines of all omnipotent universes, turns out to be only equal to the Nth dimension or a bit higher than High1A baseline.

3) I was about to make some more arguments to show disapproval of the OP but considering it would not cause significant changes, nvm.

Here's what the verse looks like according to my take.
Multiverse
]= 2A
4th
dimension = 1A
5th
dimension = 2 1A layers (Aleph 2)
6th dimension = 4 1A layers (Aleph 4)
Nth dimension = infinite 1A layers (Aleph N)
''Dimensions'' = baseline High1A
Omnipotent Universe
= encompasses all infinite ''dimensions''
Timelines = higher
Box = encompasses all above
Blue and White World = Got ****** up and is actually equal or lesser than an Omnipotent universe which is infinite time baseline High1A.
First Interface =1 High1A layer (being 1 level inaccessible to baseline the same way 1A is to baseline High1A)
Infinite layers of Interface = Infinite High1A layers/Infinitely inaccessibles into High1A
True Author = Baseline tier 0 (should be solid).

And... just in time for me to go to bed. Have a nice day

Still waiting for Ultima so won't say much.

2) The Blue and White World should be lower. This scan literally states that the realm stands at the peak of infinite dimensions, which not only contradicts the notion of infinity (no end/peak) but also should nerf B&W world to be equal to the Nth dimension (the high1a one) if it somehow counts for being infinite.

This would create a pretty big hole in the scaling because the Blue and White world, which is supposed to be inaccessible to even the box which contains all timelines of all omnipotent universes, turns out to be only equal to the Nth dimension or a bit higher than High1A baseline.
The Author likes to say stuff like peak but the Blue and White World really is beyond all dimensions.
e2688c9ee49f3e1bca763e1d0db9f081.png

Anyway:

The most important aspect of the difference between dimensions was that it was impossible to feel or affect anything outside the dimension.

It was like a big box inside a small box.

Lan Mu was in the small box, and the small box had its own information system.

The Reality Gem only changed the information in the small box, adding another box to the small box …

In theory, with the omnipotent information, there was no need to even mention the Reality Gem.

With Lan Mu's current ability as a GM, he could add boxes at will.

In the two-dimensional world, it wasn't difficult for him to design a hundred 'dimensions', which were interconnected and stacked layer by layer.
While the "higher dimensions" that are replicated in the lower-dimensional space are described as being a form of self-deception, I am inclined to believe the novel itself isn't being fully literal when it describes them as such. As seen in this quote, if the relationship between a higher dimension and a lower one is analogized to a larger box containing a small box, these simulated dimensions are more boxes being added into the smaller box, and the tidbit at the end even describes them as being stacked ontop of each other in a layered fashion.

And then there is this:

As long as Lan Mu wanted, he could also set up the concept of 'dimensions' in this dimension.

He could even make everything here look like the third dimension, and he could also design low dimensions and many anomalies. He could also make an abyss, a timeline, a '001', and even a 'life sphere'.

For the Nascent Soul old man, he would think that he had returned to the third dimension, and he couldn't tell the difference.

It was just controlling information, and it was actually very simple.

But what was the use? The life sphere didn't recognize it, and all of this was still two-dimensional information. Once compared to the third dimension where Lan Mu had lived before, no matter how strong the performance here was, it was just self-deception.

In summary, he accomplishes all of the above by manipulating the underlying information of that reality, which is relevant because, as another quote states, information defines the basic qualities of any object, and changing it is to change those qualities themselves:

A change in information could change everything in the material world.

But change and increase were different.

By changing the information of a substance, the parameters of the substance would change. For example, a certain stone was composed of carbon and some trace elements, and its mass was ten kilograms.

If there was a Hand of God who changed the quality of this stone, then according to a larger set of information regarding the laws of nature, after the quality of the stone changed, its density and volume would also change. If the quality of the stone changed too much, its elements would also change, and even other related attributes would change.

For example … the substance could not be destroyed.

Even if it was just a strand of hair, it would still be an invincible strand of hair.

At the same time, it had the characteristics of a strand of hair. It could bend when touched at will, and when thrown away, it was light as a feather. It felt soft to the touch and swayed with the wind.

However, it could not be destroyed, even if it was at a hundred million degrees, even if it was cut by high-energy weapons, even if it was annihilated by antimatter …

This was because one of its characteristics was that it could not be destroyed. It was just like how photons traveled at the speed of light and had no mass under static conditions. It was a matter of course.

Any substance had an information attribute. Whether or not intelligent creatures measured it, the information was there. If measured, one would know its mass, volume, density, elemental composition, and even the more microscopic structure of elementary particles. All the parameters measured by people were already set by the information. Gradually, one would be able to see the big picture, and conclude that the information had already been set by … the laws of nature.

This was science. It used the laws of nature, but it could not create them. Even if it was created, it would be a creation allowed by the larger laws of information.

Furthermore, the context of the above excerpts, it seems (Correct me if I am wrong), is that Lan Mu is trapped in a 2-dimensional reality and attempting to escape back into the 3-dimensional world, with him simulating the third dimension in the 2-D universe being part of these attempts. So, I think the dimensions contained in the lower-dimensional world would only be "fake" relative to the higher plane; relative to the plane they belong to, and its inhabitants, they seem to be functionally indistinguishable from the real deal.

Given that, I am actually fine with treating them as legitimate layers. Although it should be noted that it seems higher dimensions aren't exactly the only thing that can be replicated by the information in lower dimensions. To quote the above again:

He could even make everything here look like the third dimension, and he could also design low dimensions and many anomalies. He could also make an abyss, a timeline, a '001', and even a 'life sphere'.

Based on this description of 001:

The so-called interface is like a painting. Everything in the painting comes from outside the painting … the painter. 001 is to the interface, just like I am to the 2D world. Even if I control everything, create everything, design everything, and manage everything, I am the source of everything, the answer to everything … it only has meaning in the painting.

You have always said that 001 is the highest manager of the interface, and that I will eventually surpass him and become the manager of the interface …

It seems that lower dimensions can accommodate not just "simulations" of higher-dimensional spaces, but of the entire cosmology above them as well. This sort of begs the question of whether or not those "fake" dimensions can also contain their own simulated dimensions, but, I digress on that one. The important bit being that, according to the novel, each dimension could contain its own version of the Blue and White World and of the Interface above it, both of which would be beyond the fake higher dimensions that could be simulated (Which there can be an arbitrary amount of)

So:

Third Dimension = 1-A

Fourth Dimension / Omnipotent Universe = High 1-A

Blue and White World = High 1-A (Encompasses the Omnipotent Universe and contains an infinite amount of those in itself)

Interface = Arbitrarily into High 1-A (Exists as a canvas which contains whatever the Author wishes to include in the story, which as shown in the novel includes multiple recursions of layers that are all still under his pen)

I'm still a bit confused as to the relationship between 001 and the Interface, though, so clarification on that bit would be appreciated.

I'm still a bit confused as to the relationship between 001 and the Interface, though, so clarification on that bit would be appreciated.
Simply put 001 fills in all of the details that the Author doesn't focus on. So basically everything that's not directly the focus of the novel.
001 said, "Although the author can design everything, in his own interface, he is a living human. He won't really design every detail. He only needs to set what should be set, then design me, and let me fill this interface with details. You know the meaning of the existence of the pyramid, so you should have thought that he also lives on 'Earth' … "

Aside from that, I have no issues with the ratings Ultima has given, though I do wonder what Tier Information, Origin Algorithms, and the Author would sit at.

Thank you for the replies. It is probably fine to apply then, but since it is such an extremely high tier, it seems safest to wait a bit for further responses from knowledgeable members first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back