• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blue And White Verse | Adding Profiles | Tier 0 Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odonis: "Information is Apophatic" (Knowledge obtain through 001)

001: "I can only know what the Author wants me to know. I know about information, and the Author described it as Apophatic."

Author: "001 knows what I let him. He asked about Information; I explained it was Apophatic."

That's it, that all there is too it.

Anyway, none of these matters, even if the Author is High 1-A, he's now Tier 0 cause Information is Apophatic and he scales above it. There are no rules stating you can't scale above Apophatic things.
Are you reading your own quotes?
He does not know about information cause the authr does not want him to know thats all there is to it, not because it cannot be described, but because the author said, you are not allowed to know about it

Anyway that will be all from me, the profiles look good, tier 0 information? No No

“It is no from me, but I have no counterargument why it is no, even tho the author explicitly stated to be inaccessible to high 1-A”

He does not know about information cause the authr does not want him to know thats all there is to it, not because it cannot be described, but because the author said, you are not allowed to know about it

Anyway that will be all from me, the profiles look good, tier 0 information? No No
how does anyone read these quotes and come to this conclusion 👺 not even a child would have such a weird understanding.

I feel like you haven't read or skimmed Spaceman's Thread. And try to nerf the verse in a very silly way. I swear seeing the way you answer makes me feel uncomfortable.

Spaceman has already quoted directly from the novel the concept of information. I see it as Apopathic, not The Author hiding it like Pain_12 said.

Taking phrases directly from the novel; Information can't be described with words, and its boundaries can't even be imagined. If you can imagine what the information is, then what you think is definitely not real information, at least not the whole picture. Information constructed everything, including everything that could be imagined and unimagined. What kind of existence was information that humans could imagine? That meant that information was definitely more than what humans could imagine.

You haven't even read the novel. And you don't have a scan to refute the quote above, you just say it in your way of thinking about simplifying everything.

Would you be willing to help evaluate this, given that it is a suggested very high-tier revision, and you participated in the last thread about this topic?
I cap out at Tier High 1-A knowledge at the moment. I can mostly understand to a explainable degree the idea of Inaccessible Cardinals but I'm not really getting Tier 0.

But for the thread Apotheic scaling or whatever might not be Tier 0, since High 1-A also includes stuff like Inaccessible Cardinal^2 and it's possible for a set to contain an infinite amount of Inaccessible Cardinals without going into Tier 0.

Tier 0 is Inaccessible Cardinal^2 actually, or I am wrong?
Nah
Characters or objects that can affect structures which completely exceed the logical foundations of High 1-A, much like it exceeds the ones defining 1-A and below, meaning that all possible levels of High 1-A are exceeded, even an infinite or uncountably amount of such levels. This tier has no endpoint, and can be extended to any higher level just like the ones above.
Inaccessible Cardinal^2 is just High 1-A but above baseline.

But for the thread Apotheic scaling or whatever might not be Tier 0, since High 1-A also includes stuff like Inaccessible Cardinal^2 and it's possible for a set to contain an infinite amount of Inaccessible Cardinals without going into Tier 0.
Well to be fair, the verse has already hit pretty much the limit of High 1-A. In the last CRT on this verse, even the 1st Interface was stated that it can contain Infinite Higher Realms transcending one another beyond an already Above Baseline High 1-A Space. And there are Infinite Interfaces, each with its own Cosmology capable of the same thing, encompassing and viewing the last as fiction.

Like Ultima said, it's Arbitrarily high into High 1-A, so being Apotheic to all of that in both Size, Imagination, Language, etc seems to fit Tier 0.

Nah

Inaccessible Cardinal^2 is just High 1-A but above baseline.
Eh, sorry I just forget the detail and did not have it in my mind for a second, ya it is 1-inaccessible aka inaccessible to inaccessible cardinals which will be greater than the properclass of inaccessible.

I think a better descriptor is that information itself decided information is the peak ability, so information is the strongest line in books 1, when the MCs start to understand information.

Anything he writes is instantly under his pen, no matter how many transcendent, higher realms he writes, or how many times he writes someone reaches reality, it will automatically be beneath him.

That includes the recursion of false authors.
What about the end of book 2 where the author writes about a recursion of him writing lan mu who writes him?

What about the end of book 2 where the author writes about a recursion of him writing lan mu who writes him?
It's all a possibility, not a guarantee. There is a possibility the Author was written by him, or that the Author is just tricking himself mentally and that it's still under his pen.

Basically when the Endless Unknown get's tiered it's going to be beyond everything in the Cosmology, and possibly beyond things farther beyond that, but there is no 100% gurantee.

In this case, from Apophatic theology in relation to High 1-A, the tier should be tier 0; a reasoning is elaborated in the tiering system faq. Here is a relevant section:
  • To put it simply, these three tiers are all defined by the property of being "inaccessible" in relation to a certain starting point: For instance, Low 1-A is defined as a size that is unreachable in relation to any countable number of dimensions and/or higher realms of existence, while 1-A trivializes such sizes in a similar manner. High 1-A is an extension of this idea, and marks states that are undefinable in relation to 1-A realms and beyond any extensions thereof, while 0 transcends them in a similar manner.
Regarding math, Tier 0 would be equated to the proper class Malho cardinal, not inaccessible cardinal^2, for the baseline level.

The profiles seem fine.

It's all a possibility, not a guarantee. There is a possibility the Author was written by him, or that the Author is just tricking himself mentally and that it's still under his pen.
At Novel 4, the Main character of Novel 3 and MC of Novel 4 beyond Layer of True Author, and controlled the author to use deus ex machina buff Friend of MC Novel 4 to beat the Blue and white society of MC Novel 3. Lan Mu and Bai ge is higher Layer of Existence than MC Novel 3 and 4. It means that, In novel 2 Lan Mu is just hyperbole. But, at Novel 3 and 4, what Lan Mu said in Novel 2 became the general truths. 🤣👉

In this case, from Apophatic theology in relation to High 1-A, the tier should be tier 0; a reasoning is elaborated in the tiering system faq. Here is a relevant section:
  • To put it simply, these three tiers are all defined by the property of being "inaccessible" in relation to a certain starting point: For instance, Low 1-A is defined as a size that is unreachable in relation to any countable number of dimensions and/or higher realms of existence, while 1-A trivializes such sizes in a similar manner. High 1-A is an extension of this idea, and marks states that are undefinable in relation to 1-A realms and beyond any extensions thereof, while 0 transcends them in a similar manner.
Regarding math, Tier 0 would be equated to the proper class Malho cardinal, not inaccessible cardinal^2, for the baseline level.

The profiles seem fine.
I've seen a lot of arguments that Tier 0 is not a Mahlo cardinal as the Mahlo cardinal is much bigger than the requirement for tier 0. Being inaccessible to an inaccessible hierarchy is far smaller than a Mahlo cardinal

Tier 0 is Mahlo Cardinal, I don't know who told you otherwise, being inaccessible to an inaccessible hierarchy is enough for tier 0

I've seen a lot of arguments that Tier 0 is not a Mahlo cardinal as the Mahlo cardinal is much bigger than the requirement for tier 0. Being inaccessible to an inaccessible hierarchy is far smaller than a Mahlo cardinal
I heard it's for ease of tiering. But calc closely and extremely solid, the verse does not use math in cosmology up to H1A aka Inacessible cardinal can be counted on the fingers,let alone mahlo cardinal. And there are a few verses that go straight to tier 0 even though there aren't many layers above baseline H1A aka Hierachy H1A (eg: Cthulhu mythos )

Last edited:
Yes, tier 0 is more like 1-inaccessible.

Tier 0 is Mahlo Cardinal, I don't know who told you otherwise, being inaccessible to an inaccessible hierarchy is enough for tier 0
You didn't understand his clarification, he is saying that Cardinal Mahlo is well beyond the requirements necessary for the tier 0 baseline, not that being inaccessible to a hierarchy of inaccessibles is not tier 0.

If tier high 1-A is equated with a strongly inaccessible cardinal then tier 0 should be equated with a 1-inaccessible cardinal (which is inaccessible to strongly inaccessible cardinals, the Mahlo cardinal is much bigger).

You didn't understand his clarification, he is saying that Cardinal Mahlo is well beyond the requirements necessary for the tier 0 baseline, not that being inaccessible to a hierarchy of inaccessibles is not tier 0.
Alright my apologies then
If tier high 1-A is equated with a strongly inaccessible cardinal then tier 0 should be equated with a 1-inaccessible cardinal (which is inaccessible to strongly inaccessible cardinals, the Mahlo cardinal is much bigger).
True

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back