• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blue And White Verse | Adding Profiles | Tier 0 Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
At Novel 4, the Main character of Novel 3 and MC of Novel 4 beyond Layer of True Author, and controlled the author to use deus ex machina buff Friend of MC Novel 4 to beat the Blue and white society of MC Novel 3. Lan Mu and Bai ge is higher Layer of Existence than MC Novel 3 and 4. It means that, In novel 2 Lan Mu is just hyperbole. But, at Novel 3 and 4, what Lan Mu said in Novel 2 became the general truths. 🤣👉
You mean information omniscient, right? I mean Bai Ge and Lan Mu should have transcended by book three as the last chapter imply them manipulating the author and the MC of the third book.

Do we agree on boundless one, guys? Sounds so blatant. Any opposing party should clarify their points.

You mean information omniscient, right? I mean Bai Ge and Lan Mu should have transcended by book three as the last chapter imply them manipulating the author and the MC of the third book.
Yep
The English title of novel 4 is The omniscient

In this case, from Apophatic theology in relation to High 1-A, the tier should be tier 0; a reasoning is elaborated in the tiering system faq. Here is a relevant section:
  • To put it simply, these three tiers are all defined by the property of being "inaccessible" in relation to a certain starting point: For instance, Low 1-A is defined as a size that is unreachable in relation to any countable number of dimensions and/or higher realms of existence, while 1-A trivializes such sizes in a similar manner. High 1-A is an extension of this idea, and marks states that are undefinable in relation to 1-A realms and beyond any extensions thereof, while 0 transcends them in a similar manner.
Regarding math, Tier 0 would be equated to the proper class Malho cardinal, not inaccessible cardinal^2, for the baseline level.

The profiles seem fine.
@Qawsedf234

What do you think about this?

Which staff members agree with this? It is a controversially high tiering application, so we need quite strong support.

Hmm. Has nobody else in our staff evaluated this thread? If so, I would appreciate if somebody lists them here, as we preferably need some more input.

Hmm. Has nobody else in our staff evaluated this thread? If so, I would appreciate if somebody lists them here, as we preferably need some more input.
atm only those two and DarkDragonMedeus have appeared on the thread, the latter not having much knowledge of things past 1-A.

Okay. I can ask Ultima and DontTalk for input if you link to posts that properly explain what they need to evaluate here first.

Okay. I can ask Ultima and DontTalk for input if you link to posts that properly explain what they need to evaluate here first.
Information (Apophatic Tier 0); Information is a concept, and it gives everything its properties and characteristics. Whether it be natural laws or regular laws, space or time, even the shape and volume of things are defined by information. Information is what forms reality, yet all of existence is just the corner of the infinity that information sets. For example, the laws cannot be added to, created, or changed via science, but if science could do those things, it would only be because of even larger laws governing that Information.

Information includes things such as Observations, Experiences, Deductions, Seeing and not Seeing, Thinking and not Thinking, Existence and Non-Existence, Reasonable and Unreasonable, Fantasy or Non-Fantasy, Concepts, and well you get the idea. Because thing's like Reason are just a part of Information, information itself is contradictory. Despite the fact Origin Algorithms are Apophatic even to Information, Information can still control the settings of whether Origin Algorithms are turned off or on, and it can even surpass itself endlessly.

Taking phrases directly from the novel; Information can't be described with words, and its boundaries can't even be imagined. If you can imagine what the information is, then what you think is definitely not real information, at least not the whole picture. Information constructed everything, including everything that could be imagined and unimagined. What kind of existence was information that humans could imagine? That meant that information was definitely more than what humans could imagine. Information has no definition it is the definition itself.

Thank you. I will ask them for help via private messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back